Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 644 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 ... LastLast
Results 15,776 to 15,800 of 16094

Thread: Suntup Editions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I also ordered the discounted AE of SCHINDLER'S ARK!
    I think we're in for a treat; it was already an important work, but the extras really add something to this (nice work, Paul!).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I also ordered the discounted AE of SCHINDLER'S ARK!
    I think we're in for a treat; it was already an important work, but the extras really add something to this (nice work, Paul!).
    I caved as well, only i went with the AE of Slaughterhouse-5. I'm a sucker for cloths like that one has, plus i need a reading copy next to the numbered so... Win/Win! 😊
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

I went for The Handmaid's Tale AE. I also had a $50 gift certificate courtesy of Paul's Facebook live feed giveaway, so that really made it a good deal.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered PC of Charlie and Chocolate Factory. $3900 shipped and issue price was $5500!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a surprise but Paul let slip today that the March book is going to be the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe.

Also of note is that due to printing difficulties the amount of numbered editions will go down from 350 to 310. Although as he pointed out it shouldn't be too difficult to grab a copy once they go out on sale given how many numbereds are left open for public preorder.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Not a surprise but Paul let slip today that the March book is going to be the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe.
    Oooooooooh...

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new book is The Godfather.

https://suntup.press/the-godfather/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Looks great. Bought the numbered.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks terrific !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

359 AE
    200 numbered
    15 lettered

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

They all look great, especially in love with the numbered. Someday i'll get one, FFC is signing this great novel and he's one of my all-time favourite directors. Awesome job Paul and crew!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

All editions look fantastic (not unusual for Suntup); the covers of the numbered and lettered are quite stately, and the textures (of the paper as well) look sumptuous. The side view of the lettered shows: that is one thick 600 pages (just how I like 'em).

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

One of my income tax refunds came in, meaning I was able to at least order the artist edition.
    Just for kicks I scrolled down and saw I missed the opportunity to get another limited print.
    Since this is random act of kindness or some other made up day or something like that I'll refrain from saying how this frustrates the living crap out of me!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANYONE just want to keep thier number?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

One of my income tax refunds came in, meaning I was able to at least order the artist edition.
    Just for kicks I scrolled down and saw I missed the opportunity to get another limited print.
    Since this is random act of kindness or some other made up day or something like that I'll refrain from saying how this frustrates the living crap out of me!
    It was a pricey print. $300

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Not mentioning the price of the The Godfather Intaglio Portfolio that you can order directly from the artist. 😉

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Ouch!
    I would have probably snagged one anyway, but there would have gone another load on my PayPal credit card!
    At the same time I am glad I don't have to worry about it!
    I just browsed the SUNTUP website again and noticed the orders page now lists all one's books and merchandise in a much easier to read format. You do not have to click a link to see them, it's all open with price, date, etc., very easy to see where all your money went! All well spent in my worthless opinion.
    I also clicked on the still available option and see a couple of numbered and AE editions I need to get!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh cool, I didn't get a chance to look at the Suntup email the other day to see who the artist was.
    I did a lot of intaglio work in college and my printmaking professor ran a juried national print show annually.
    I want to say that Art was selected every year that I was there. A friend of mine also went on to get her MFA in printmaking working under Art Werger at Ohio University.

$300 for one of his mezzotints is not bad at all. Just rocking the copper plate to get it to the deep black starting point of a mezzotint is a lot of work.
    Mark Twain

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I read The Godfather last month and found it fascinating, even after it's been 20 years since I watch the film every single year. Great title and very good looking editions, Paul!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello folks. I haven't checked in here for a while, but I do have a quick read of the threads when I can get a moment every now and then. This place is a special place for me and always will be. Anyway, thanks for keeping this thread going with your comments. And pleased you like The Godfather.

My Mood
    Cool

Always Paul. The Godfather is going to be incredible. Can't get the lettered, but I will more than pleased with the numbered.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will no longer be collecting ARC/Proofs.
    If you see any ARC/Proofs your interested in, please contact/PM with reasonable offer.
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, the MISERY proof !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I want 'em, can't afford 'em.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I want 'em, can't afford 'em.
    That's what i'm currently going through with this release, it sucks but it is what it is. 😉

+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 644 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 ... LastLast