Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 618 of 644 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 628 ... LastLast
Results 15,426 to 15,450 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This production is beautiful. The spine, the boards, the endpapers that feel like they look, the artwork. Congratulations to the Suntup team on another amazing edition.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Oh boy!
    My BLACKWATER was delivered, but who knows where!
    I talked to the mailman who has no recollection of delivering a package anywhere.
    I called the post office, and they said they'll figure it out.
    Let's hope so!
    As some writer or somebody said, it's probably much ado about nothing.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Mine is delayed. I hope to get by Wed now.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale
    Hannibal AE pre-order: $340
    Charlie AE pre-order $310

Buy the set for $600 (save $50!)

Shipping in US included
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Red Dragon S/L. offering $1700
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything about the JAWS AE is top notch. The new content, the design including the colored page block, the limitation page, the packing foam, and even the packaging tape. What a fun experience all around. Well executed, Team Suntup!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Everything about the JAWS AE is top notch. The new content, the design including the colored page block, the limitation page, the packing foam, and even the packaging tape. What a fun experience all around. Well executed, Team Suntup!
    Thanks Patrick! I was waiting for someone to notice the tape!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks Patrick! I was waiting for someone to notice the tape!
    It wasn’t until the second box. The first box I was too enraptured at the first hint of the blue foam to pay any attention to the outside. My mind is still blown that your ordered special tape, like the foam wasn’t already enough.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I just secured a #d LTROI for a really good price from the Facebook group, can't wait for it to come! My second book case will also be ready soon.
    I am desperately in need of more room, with more coming I can't wait to be able to spread some of these books out and actually display some of them

P.s at least 4 or 5 of the books in the picture (mostly non Suntup) were bought from people here Excited to give these books some room to breathe

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Congratulations! It’s a beautiful book!

Lilja

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I must have only posted pics of Jaws AE in my thread, but is a spectacular ed. The case, the DJ, the extras all make this a very good addition to a collection.
    And I got an email that my BB AE will soon be on it's way. Can't wait for that one either.
    Paul, you are really hitting on all cylinders.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

*SOLD* If tomorrow's book is the Omen, I will be offering my copy for sale at cost without rights.

I will even cover shipping to you if you live in the USA. Book will ship unopened when delivered from Publisher with all bookmarks and ephemera.

I prefer Paypal Personal for exact cost of price of purchase/shipment direct from Suntup. (or add 4%) I have references from previous direct from Suntup pre-order sales.

Hit me up if you need a numbered The Omen *SOLD*
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think Suntup is going to be the thing that finally drives me to Facebook (I need to see these videos; sometimes I can access them, sometimes I can't).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

Just saw the vid. Some exciting stuff. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    If tomorrow's book is the Omen, I will be offering my copy for sale at cost without rights.

I will even cover shipping to you if you live in the USA. Book will ship unopened when delivered from Publisher with all bookmarks and ephemera.

I prefer Paypal Personal for exact cost of price of purchase/shipment direct from Suntup. I have references from previous direct from Suntup pre-order sales.

Hit me up if you need a numbered The Omen
    Someone sent me a reputation comment with a message attached and i'm not really sure how the reputation communication system works or even how to find it on these boards.

Their message stated "Do you keep any of your Suntup books, haha"

Now I'm unsure if this was done in snark or what. I'm thinking it might not have been, as they used the poor mans' emoticon of haha on the end but i'm not sure, rofl, because they chose to comment from a position of anonymity instead of sending me a pm. BUT i'm unsure of how to reply to this comment (or if you can at all) and I cant even find the reputation section and/or read the comment again.

In any case I've decide to just answer that query out loud in the forum, for whatever it's worth!

I have kept a majority of my Suntup books. I got literally the last seat on the train when I bought the very last Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio upon the announcement of Misery. I own (and still own) all of the books with the exception of Brother through the Wells trilogy. I fell off the train and lost my number because I thought I would be able to buy a numbered copy of Brother after the original weekend solicitation (since I knew that, most probably, the newly increased to 500 limitation would not sell out on solicitation day) and that was not the case. Stayed off for few books and got back on at Red Dragon.

Suntup numbered are expensive and I am a blue collar worker. It is hard, at times, for me to even afford these readable works of art at all, much less at the pace of 1 per month.

I am a person who likes matched numbers. even though i will never have a completely matched numbered set. I like to try and keep my rights so that if a book comes out that I like it can be matched with the current number I am holding.

I normally choose to sell a book if I don't like the book, or perhaps if I am too poor at the moment to facilitate purchasing it, and normally try to do it during preorder with the contingency that I keep the rights.

To date I have pre-sold:

Imagica: (even though I like Barker the price point was expensive and I preferred the design of the AE which I also bought)
    Blackwater: (I own a copy of the Centipede production and didnt feel the need for two expensive books of this title)
    Hex: (was just a little broke to afford this one at the time of solicitation, and pre-sold it while buying an AE, even though i enjoyed the look of the #ed)

I currently own all of the other books and a good number of the AEs as well (although I have stopped buying all AEs direct from publisher as carrying the monthly payment of the more expensive numbered is retaining my focus and the AEs are fairly easily obtained on the aftermarket)

I am currently carrying 4 monthly partial.ly payment plan payments and figure as the Omen is a novelization, it is one I can skip.

I appreciate the folks who have bought pre-orders from me as it has helped me to retain my number. I have found buyers both on these very boards as well as Facebook groups.

I hope this answers the question, and I sincerely hope it wasn't asked in snark.

Collecting Suntup can certainly be a rich man's game, but Paul has done a lot of things to get his books into the hands of people across different demographics, including offering payment plans, designing lower cost books (AEs), or upping AE limitations.

Now, does anybody want to buy my pre-order OMEN
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If tomorrow's book is the Omen, I will be offering my copy for sale at cost without rights.

I prefer Paypal Personal for exact cost of price of purchase/shipment direct from Suntup. I have references from previous direct from Suntup pre-order sales.

Someone sent me a reputation comment with a message attached and i'm not really sure how the reputation communication system works or even how to find it on these boards.

Now I'm unsure if this was done in snark or what. I'm thinking it might not have been, as they used the poor mans' emoticon of haha on the end but i'm not sure, rofl, because they chose to comment from a position of anonymity instead of sending me a pm. BUT i'm unsure of how to reply to this comment (or if you can at all) and I cant even find the reputation section and/or read the comment again.

In any case I've decide to just answer that query out loud in the forum, for whatever it's worth!

I have kept a majority of my Suntup books. I got literally the last seat on the train when I bought the very last Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio upon the announcement of Misery. I own (and still own) all of the books with the exception of Brother through the Wells trilogy. I fell off the train and lost my number because I thought I would be able to buy a numbered copy of Brother after the original weekend solicitation (since I knew that, most probably, the newly increased to 500 limitation would not sell out on solicitation day) and that was not the case. Stayed off for few books and got back on at Red Dragon.

Suntup numbered are expensive and I am a blue collar worker. It is hard, at times, for me to even afford these readable works of art at all, much less at the pace of 1 per month.

I am a person who likes matched numbers. even though i will never have a completely matched numbered set. I like to try and keep my rights so that if a book comes out that I like it can be matched with the current number I am holding.

I normally choose to sell a book if I don't like the book, or perhaps if I am too poor at the moment to facilitate purchasing it, and normally try to do it during preorder with the contingency that I keep the rights.

To date I have pre-sold:

Imagica: (even though I like Barker the price point was expensive and I preferred the design of the AE which I also bought)
    Blackwater: (I own a copy of the Centipede production and didnt feel the need for two expensive books of this title)
    Hex: (was just a little broke to afford this one at the time of solicitation, and pre-sold it while buying an AE, even though i enjoyed the look of the #ed)

I currently own all of the other books and a good number of the AEs as well (although I have stopped buying all AEs direct from publisher as carrying the monthly payment of the more expensive numbered is retaining my focus and the AEs are fairly easily obtained on the aftermarket)

I am currently carrying 4 monthly partial.ly payment plan payments and figure as the Omen is a novelization, it is one I can skip.

I appreciate the folks who have bought pre-orders from me as it has helped me to retain my number. I have found buyers both on these very boards as well as Facebook groups.

I hope this answers the question, and I sincerely hope it wasn't asked in snark.

Collecting Suntup can certainly be a rich man's game, but Paul has done a lot of things to get his books into the hands of people across different demographics, including offering payment plans, designing lower cost books, or upping AE limitations.

LOL that was me brother and yes I was teasin you!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

To date I have pre-sold:

Collecting Suntup can certainly be a rich man's game, but Paul has done a lot of things to get his books into the hands of people across different demographics, including offering payment plans, designing lower cost books, or upping AE limitations.

LOL that was me brother and yes I was teasin you!!!!!!!!!
    hahaha, cool, i just am amiss at how the reputation comment stuff works LOL

I was trying to reply directly to the rep comment and couldnt find out how to do it

In a perfect would I would keep all my books but at times I have to pick and choose.

It definitely aint getting any easier with new publishers entering the market, as well.

It is the Golden Age of the S/N LE small press book.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Lookwhoitis, that explanation is golden.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

*SOLD* If tomorrow's book is the Omen, I will be offering my copy for sale at cost without rights.

I prefer Paypal Personal for exact cost of price of purchase/shipment direct from Suntup. (or add 4%) I have references from previous direct from Suntup pre-order sales.

Hit me up if you need a numbered The Omen *SOLD*
    Book is SOLD!!!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I bought Hannibal but I never got a matching number preorder email...

EDIT: It arrived just took a while.

Not sure if I want this one...

My Mood
    Cool

116 AE
    225 N
    16 L

My Mood
    Cool

9 AE left
    179 N left
    15 L Left

My Mood
    Cool

Just to let people know, the AE is sold out.
    174 numbered
    14 Lettered

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This is the very first AE I was not home to order. Couldn't be helped, just one crisis after another.
    I am exploring possibilities.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    This is the very first AE I was not home to order. Couldn't be helped, just one crisis after another.
    I am exploring possibilities.
    I believe Subterranean Press had some available. If not, try Camelot Books, and if all else fails, Dark Regions Press.

Just checked - still available at Sub Press - https://subterraneanpress.com/all-books/preorders/omen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 618 of 644 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 628 ... LastLast