Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 645 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610 611 612 620 ... LastLast
Results 15,226 to 15,250 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    We are hand numbering The Wolfen today. I promise to wash our hands before handling the books.
    The UK office is saddened to miss out on this… 🥲
    As is the East Coast office! 🍩🍩🍩

Meanwhile, at the office in Southern England...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

It seems the sun never sets on the Suntup empire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    It seems the sun never sets on the Suntup empire.

Indeed.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Well i guess i'm buying donuts this weekend.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow you don’t mess around Tim. That’s some good looking donuts right there.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the “Have you moved?” Email for the Imajica AE. Really looking forward to this one!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Just got the “Have you moved?” Email for the Imajica AE. Really looking forward to this one!!
    Even though it would been a lot, that's a regret. But I am getting the numbered so.... I can wait.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Even though it would been a lot, that's a regret. But I am getting the numbered so.... I can wait.
    I’ll trade with you so you have no regrets!! 😁
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I’ll trade with you so you have no regrets!! 😁
    I will make due. But thanks for the offer.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oops wrong thread
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Cool

Got have you moved for Jonny numbered. Wow. Wolfen and Johnny. Not too bad.

My Mood
    Cool

I received Wolfen. Very impressive. I should get Johnny this Fri and I got an email about the art portfolio. It will be shipping soon (1-2 weeks) but with no tracking.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This run of back-to-back releases has been a slice of Heaven!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the Imajica AE. WITHOUT A DOUBT the most impressive AE to date. I won’t say any more for those still waiting but you all went above and beyond here. Yet again.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul made a WONDERFUL post on Facebook. About quality control. If no one is in the fan group and wants to read it let me know
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Paul made a WONDERFUL post on Facebook. About quality control. If no one is in the fan group and wants to read it let me know
    Yes, please.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool

Just got the Imajica AE. WITHOUT A DOUBT the most impressive AE to date. I won’t say any more for those still waiting but you all went above and beyond here. Yet again.

Man, I wish I stepped up and got that. But at the time, I thought the combined price was too much. I have changed my tune on that. Maybe I can get one, one day.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That was a fantastic post It's kind of long, so let someone else copy and paste if they want too. But, I agree %100. I just don't know if it should be posted publicly. I would, but I don't want to get yelled at.
    AH... Screw it. Here is the post. Bring the pain if I should have not done it.

"I was about to reply to that post about the defect on that copy of Johnny Got His Gun, but I see it was deleted. So I'm just going to post this anyway.
    I'm in the process of writing a lengthy article on the topic of quality. But I'll tell you, some sensitivity in this regard would be so very much appreciated. I can guarantee you one thing, that no matter how disappointed or frustrated a customer is after receiving a book with a defect or imperfection, I am exponentially more disappointed and frustrated. Think about this. Myself and my team have spent anywhere from 1 to 2 years working on every minor detail of a book, details you wouldn't even think about; working 6-7 days a week. I literally put my blood, sweat and tears into making these books.
    Now the time comes to finally take possession of the edition, and I'm excited to ship the orders. Then I sit down after a long day dealing with all kinds of problems as one might experience in any business, and I take a look at Facebook and see the blown-up, zoomed-in pictures in living color of a defect. I cannot begin to describe how disheartening that is for me. Then to add insult to injury, the posts can sometimes be insensitive, accusatory and at times outright rude and disrespectful. It's like being kicked when you are down.
    I get it. I was a big book collector, and I think like a collector. I have the heart of a collector and book lover. I know how it is. You spend all this money on a book, and you expect perfection, or close to it. But in the real world, no matter how much you spend on something, it just doesn't work that way.
    As others have pointed out, quality is extremely important to me. I mean, extremely important. I've rejected books, cases, etc. because of imperfections and defects. In fact, I just rejected the covering material we'd chosen for the Blackwater Numbered slipcase after seeing a prototype of the box. I'm paying triple the price now for a better material just so it can look good for everyone.
    Let me tell you, no publisher is immune to quality issues, and you simply cannot eliminate them. No matter how much muscle you put behind it. It's also impossible to inspect every page of every copy of every edition of every title. Things can slip through at the binder or printer. I have been let down many times by binders, and when I have, I take my business elsewhere. We have our own quality check in-house as well, but when you are handling and shipping hundreds of books, something can get missed. It happens.
    I have a responsibility to my customers. That is, you paid good money for your books. It is my responsibility to deliver those books to you in a timely manner, and to make sure you are a happy camper. I take that responsibility very seriously, and when something goes awry, I do everything in my power to fix it.
    All I ever ask is to be courteous and respectful. If you have a concern over quality, of course let us know. If you must post online, that is your right to do so. But you can also simply send us an email, and it will be taken care of. I think you all know by now, I go out of my way to make it right. I take customer service very seriously, and what I can guarantee, is that I will take care of quality issues to the best of my ability.
    I really do appreciate our customers and fans of Suntup Editions so much. I've said it before and will say it again, you are what drives us to keep designing and building these editions.
    Thank you."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Imajica AE arrived today. I love this novel, and the AE is magnificent. Just beautiful. Imajica is next on my TBR list, and I plan to read this edition, enjoying every page, feature and illustration to the fullest. I can't wait!

Well done, Paul and team. You continue to surprise and delight with each new book.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Pleased you like it! It’s actually one of my favorites. Everything came together well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Imajica AE arrived today. I love this novel, and the AE is magnificent. Just beautiful. Imajica is next on my TBR list, and I plan to read this edition, enjoying every page, feature and illustration to the fullest. I can't wait!

Well done, Paul and team. You continue to surprise and delight with each new book.

HBJ
    Thank you. Very pleased you like it.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO: Anyone have a copy of the Suntup gift edition of Red Dragon they're willing to part with in the $250 range? Doesn't have to be still in shrink wrap. You can send PM here or email me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressed with the artist edition of Imajica. Very well put together for such a beast of a book. Love Jody Fallon's art as well. I'm hoping to get a remarque done eventually.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Very impressed with the artist edition of Imajica. Very well put together for such a beast of a book. Love Jody Fallon's art as well. I'm hoping to get a remarque done eventually.
    Pleased you like it.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Paul, are you anticipating the April-May-June announcement schedule will drop this week along with the March title?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

My Mood
    Cool

That was another great video Paul that dealt with CATCF.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 645 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610 611 612 620 ... LastLast