Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 644 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 ... LastLast
Results 14,976 to 15,000 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

95 N left
    still 2 lettered I think
    481 AE

There most likely will be some numbered left when it goes public 12:00 EST tomorrow.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

So is everyone expecting Hannibal to be announced for January? Seems to be the consensus.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    So is everyone expecting Hannibal to be announced for January? Seems to be the consensus.
    I am not sure why I feel the way I do, but I do not think it will be a Harris book.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I am not sure why I feel the way I do, but I do not think it will be a Harris book.
    I think it was, but possibly the delayed book in November might be the one. Who knows.

Is there a new schedule due soon?
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The schedule will be out on Mon
    From the las email I got it looks like
    the numbered will be a public pre-order. I am assuming that AE which is "over 50%" sold out will also be available.
    There is one lettered that will be going to lottery.

My Mood
    Cool

73 left numbered
    476 AE

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to the suntup website, there seems to be a lottery for the lettered. Any idea of how many are left?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    According to the suntup website, there seems to be a lottery for the lettered. Any idea of how many are left?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    There is one lettered that will be going to lottery.
    Looks like one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pure hypothesis on my side, but I would say that anybody interested in getting a (signed) numbered edition of Hannibal (Thomas Harris), should now be getting a numbered edition of "The Butcher Boy". While it's still available
    Why?

If I am not mistaken, Suntup's "Red Dragon" was the january 2020 title. "Silence of the lambs" was the january 2021 title. And while I can't guarantee the january 2022 will be "Hannibal" it would make sense...
    So, if interested, better hurry up => https://suntup.press/the-butcher-boy
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool

25 left. Just in case it is Hannibal. We shall what the clues are on Mon. If it's really hard to guess or not.

My Mood
    Cool

Just got the schedule email. I think I know who the second book is by, maybe, but not sure of the book itself. No double book months.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

My guesses:

Jan - 'The Handmaid's Tale' - Margaret Atwood
    Feb - 'Animal Farm' - George Orwell
    Mar - 'Dark Matter' - Blake Crouch
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

My Mood
    Cool

I had a different guess for Feb, but I would be very happy with Animal Farm. I wrote college paper on it back in the day.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    My guesses:

Those all fit the bill.

I'm really intrigued by the February title being printed letterpress across all editions, including Artist. That's really cool!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Received Suntups email today and am a little confused by it's statements. I certainly hope the first statement is incorrect as it would make the second point moot:

We will announce our final book of the year on Thursday, March 10th at 9 a.m. PT

We have an incredible year full of surprises lined up for 2022.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    My guesses:

Those all fit the bill.

I'm really intrigued by the February title being printed letterpress across all editions, including Artist. That's really cool!
    I have a different guess for February, though i'm probably wrong here. 😅

February; William Golding - Lord of the Flies,which ultimately became a bestseller in both Britain and the United States after more than twenty publishers rejected it.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    My guesses:

Those all fit the bill.

February; William Golding - Lord of the Flies,which ultimately became a bestseller in both Britain and the United States after more than twenty publishers rejected it.
    I’d be very happy with Lord of the Flies

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

'Lord of the Flies' had occurred to me as well. I ultimately guessed 'Animal Farm' instead due to the description of the Feb title as a 'fable' and arguably Orwell is more influential as a novelist than Golding.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

My Mood
    Cool

Received Suntups email today and am a little confused by it's statements. I certainly hope the first statement is incorrect as it would make the second point moot:

We will announce our final book of the year on Thursday, March 10th at 9 a.m. PT

I think that was supposed be to be "quarter", because below that is a paragraph that said
    "We have an incredible year full of surprises lined up for 2022. We have been working on most of these books for over a year now, and I am excited to share them with you."
    So, I just think it was a typo.

My Mood
    Cool

I guessed Slaughter House 5 because of the WWII reference. But, that will hopefully come sometime this year. And SH5 seemed more of a war
    story when compared to Animal Farm which is more "political" in nature. But as I said, I would be happy with either .

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

'Lord of the Flies' had occurred to me as well. I ultimately guessed 'Animal Farm' instead due to the description of the Feb title as a 'fable' and arguably Orwell is more influential as a novelist than Golding.
    That could very well be true but it would be ironic if it were to be published because Golding considered Lord of the Flies a fable. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that was supposed be to be "quarter", because below that is a paragraph that said
    "We have an incredible year full of surprises lined up for 2022. We have been working on most of these books for over a year now, and I am excited to share them with you."
    Could also be a cut and paste error, as the paragraph is almost verbatim the paragraph for December in the September announcement, with only dates changed and one sentence clause deleted.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the idea of The Handmade's Tale.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Could also be a cut and paste error, as the paragraph is almost verbatim the paragraph for December in the September announcement, with only dates changed and one sentence clause deleted.
    It's a typo. Should be quarter!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bummed we're not getting Hannibal.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 644 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 ... LastLast