Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 645 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 ... LastLast
Results 14,576 to 14,600 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to stay on the Train, retain my rights, and sell my copy of Blackwater for list price + shipping to the first person able to paypal me before public onsale begins.

I own the Centipede Press copy of Blackwater and am just too broke atm to justify owning (and keeping) the Suntup copy.

So if anyone wants to buy a copy outright with no rights before Saturday, please send me a pm.

*SOLD*
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think the numbered looks great. I am very happy to have this in my collection.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

For those who want to know, here is the current tally
    11 lettered
    182 numbered
    356 AE
    Moving pretty good I think.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

If I didn't already have the Centipede edition(s) of BLACKWATER, I'd be all over this one. I'm so delighted to see McDowell's masterwork reach more readers to which it may be new, and receive deluxe treatment...it's a remarkably immersive and satisfying work, one of my favorites of all-time, and it deserves the Suntup pedestal.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I don’t know about this series at all. Having all six stories collected into one volume is great though - a whopping 888 pages! And the reviews on audible are very positive.

It will be a while until I get to it in my reading-Suntup-releases-in-announcement-order enterprise, but I’m looking forward to it. The AE s preordered for that purpose.

(In other news, I’m currently listening to the auctioneer on audible. A slow build up, but things seem to be going south rapidly.)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    (In other news, I’m currently listening to the auctioneer on audible. A slow build up, but things seem to be going south rapidly.)
    In a good way?

My Mood
    Cool

new update
    Update on Blackwater
    305 AE
    122 Numbered
    6 lettered

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    In a good way?
    Completely off topic, but I had to send out kudos on your Shining avatar photo - made my day!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    In a good way?
    Yes, in a good way.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Completely off topic, but I had to send out kudos on your Shining avatar photo - made my day!
    Thanks! It was the best Halloween ever!

Yes, in a good way.
    That’s good. I think I might read it soon. Maybe after the new Ahlborn.

My Mood
    Cool

There will be NO lottery for Blackwater so if you want one be on the site at the right time.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

There was 38 available when the public sale went live. There's 3 still available now.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All gone.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Received my copy of 'Neuromancer' today as well. A lot to like here, the layout and choice of font really work for me, and I like the little circuit diagram-things used as paragraph breaks. The two color printing on the section pages is a nice touch as well. The revised cover design with the 'circuits' running over the edge definitely improves on the initial renders. Nice little introduction from Gibson - while I see it isn't new - my only copy is the 1984 ACE paperback, so I'd not read it previously. The paper isn't my favorite though - too glossy for my taste. Looks to me like the colophon is wrong is this regard as well - identifying the lettered editions as Cougar Opaque and the numbered editions as Mohawk Superfine - think that's reversed?

Hoping to see the rest of the Sprawl books in the future. While Neuromancer can stand on it's own, Count Zero & Mona Lisa Overdrive add a lot of depth to the world and provide a more satisfying ending imho.

For Gibson fans who aren't aware - the Amazon Prime adaptation of my recent novel 'The Peripheral' is currently filming. It's a great read and definitely worth the time - worried it'll be a little too prophetic about what lies in store for humanity though.
    The tactile feel of the Neuromancer numbered case doesn't get enough mention...really cool!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Received my copy of 'Neuromancer' today as well. A lot to like here, the layout and choice of font really work for me, and I like the little circuit diagram-things used as paragraph breaks. The two color printing on the section pages is a nice touch as well. The revised cover design with the 'circuits' running over the edge definitely improves on the initial renders. Nice little introduction from Gibson - while I see it isn't new - my only copy is the 1984 ACE paperback, so I'd not read it previously. The paper isn't my favorite though - too glossy for my taste. Looks to me like the colophon is wrong is this regard as well - identifying the lettered editions as Cougar Opaque and the numbered editions as Mohawk Superfine - think that's reversed?

Hoping to see the rest of the Sprawl books in the future. While Neuromancer can stand on it's own, Count Zero & Mona Lisa Overdrive add a lot of depth to the world and provide a more satisfying ending imho.

For Gibson fans who aren't aware - the Amazon Prime adaptation of my recent novel 'The Peripheral' is currently filming. It's a great read and definitely worth the time - worried it'll be a little too prophetic about what lies in store for humanity though.
    The tactile feel of the Neuromancer numbered case doesn't get enough mention...really cool!
    It is a very interesting sensation. Touching the circuit or the cloth individually is a much different feeling than running my hand over the whole cover.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any estimate on when the Jaws paperweights will ship?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very tough to give a date right now but it should be sooner than the December date provided on the product page. I’d say a rough estimate is early November. The paperweight is in production. We’re just making some tweaks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very tough to give a date right now but it should be sooner than the December date provided on the product page. I’d say a rough estimate is early November. The paperweight is in production. We’re just making some tweaks.
    Thanks Paul! I did check the site before asking, but I did not find a production note. Looking forward to adding it to my collection!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll keep a shark eye on those paperweight updates.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks Paul! I did check the site before asking, but I did not find a production note. Looking forward to adding it to my collection!
    Looks like I neglected to add the paperweight to the Status Updates page.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Any extra Jaws paper weights or prints Paul?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So I am filling out the new survey, and ready to submit but I get an error about a bad captcha. I see the word Captcha on the page, but it is no clickable, and there is nothing else other then the word "Captcha" in red. Anyone else having this issue? Hope I don't have to type in all the names again.

EDIT: I refeshed, and lost my previous results (although it sometimes autocompleted my previous selections, but not always). 2nd time, the "I am not a robot" box appeared, and it worked. Think I may have forgotten some of my choices because I only came up with 3 for the last 3 categories.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed the not Stephen King part of the survey so I submitted it twice, sorry Paul
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 645 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 634 ... LastLast