Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 645 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,225 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scottb View Post
    With Folio Society teasing a Dark Tower release, is there any chance we ever see a Suntup version or is that a pipe dream?

FS has done some great limited and deluxe editions. Beowulf, for instance punches well above it's weight class. The Book of the New Sun limited edition is great and a solid value. The Lovecraft limited they did a few years back is fantastic. Their Stephen King editions solid but uninspiring.
    what was the tease?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

What a great FB live today. It needed to happen and Paul did an exceptional job answering the criticisms line by line. If you left that broadcast wondering where Paul stands then you need to rewatch or reconsider your bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Link for replay?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Link for replay?
    If you have a FB account this should work:

https://www.facebook.com/suntupediti...2519998380172/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John F. Kennedy scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    With Folio Society teasing a Dark Tower release, is there any chance we ever see a Suntup version or is that a pipe dream?

FS has done some great limited and deluxe editions. Beowulf, for instance punches well above it's weight class. The Book of the New Sun limited edition is great and a solid value. The Lovecraft limited they did a few years back is fantastic. Their Stephen King editions solid but uninspiring.
    what was the tease?
    https://www.librarything.com/topic/332182#n7510578

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I agree Jeff. This was a great change of pace. I am really looking forward to the future but seeing how things work (how the sausage is made) was really cool as well.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post

what was the tease?
    https://www.librarything.com/topic/332182#n7510578

Is this person for real?
    I very much enjoyed The Dark Tower for the books I read in it (I-IV). I stopped at Wolves of the Calla, I got kind of turned off to it because the edition I got the font was the same as the Harry Potter books which I didn't like AT ALL.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I said it on the feed comments and I’ll say it again here. That was my favorite of all the livefeeds so far. I absolutely loved it. I find private production businesses fascinating and it’s a joy to listen to astute business owners discuss their passions. Hearing Paul address questions and clarify gossiped and misunderstood topics in a detailed but understandable manner was especially delightful. Well done today, Paul. Thank you.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Patrick and others who watched and commented here and on the broadcast. I appreciate that. I enjoyed it!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Link for replay?
    Replay won't be announced until June 3rd...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Very informative and interesting video; I’d gladly eat up more such videos.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

REPLAY!!!! REPLAY!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jeez I hope so. I think Paul avoided that beautiful story in his feed for a reason 🙏🙏🙏
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks Patrick and others who watched and commented here and on the broadcast. I appreciate that. I enjoyed it!
    It was a delight to watch it, Paul. Thanks for taking the time.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

New book looks great. Love the artwork

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not my thing, but big congrats on getting an exclusive story!!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've only read 'Kin' by the author but I liked that a lot so I'll be keeping this one.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Excited for this one.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul knocked it out of the park with this one. 'Course I said that with Moreau, and Silence, and Neuromancer, and F451, and Horns, and...

He's hitting so many home runs he needs an MLB moniker, a la Hammering Hank. Maybe henceforth Pummeling Paul Suntup?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul knocked it out of the park with this one. 'Course I said that with Moreau, and Silence, and Neuromancer, and F451, and Horns, and...

He's hitting so many home runs he needs an MLB moniker, a la Hammering Hank. Maybe henceforth Pummeling Paul Suntup?
    "Pounding Paul"?

EDIT: Or based on his avatar, maybe, simply, The "Bat" Man?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Very excited to see this! Looks to be a beautiful book. Glad that KPB is getting the Suntup treatment.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still sticking with Kealan Patrick Burke. I know he's not a huge name like a lot of Suntup releases, but I'd be happy with that choice.
    Kudos!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Another announcement from the facebook live video yesterday that some might have missed.

Paul confirmed we will be getting a third Suntup release of Ania Ahlborn at some point!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Another announcement from the facebook live video yesterday that some might have missed.

Paul confirmed we well be getting a third Suntup release of Ania Ahlborn at some point!
    That was the most exciting part of the whole thing for me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 645 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 ... LastLast