Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 644 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 ... LastLast
Results 13,676 to 13,700 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Add me to the long list of people excited about this week’s release!

Thanks for the production update, Paul.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am very interested in how this book will be "presented". For both ed, I am sure they will be fantastic. No way I am missing this one.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have dreamt about this book twice this last week!!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    BIG WEEK for Paul and Suntup. I just want to take a second and wish him and crew a successful release of what is considered to be a masterpiece in literature (thats if we are right of course in our guess... haha). I know how excited many of us are, so I cannot imagine how pumped he is too share this release. Congrats my friend!!!!!!
    I couldn't agree more with you, if it is what i think it will be....Than it will be huge for Paul, Suntup Editions and us all.
    Just a couple of days until the big reveal and i do wonder about who the author of the introduction will be. 🙃
    I’m hoping the author of the introduction is Cormac McCarthy That would be awesome!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    BIG WEEK for Paul and Suntup. I just want to take a second and wish him and crew a successful release of what is considered to be a masterpiece in literature (thats if we are right of course in our guess... haha). I know how excited many of us are, so I cannot imagine how pumped he is too share this release. Congrats my friend!!!!!!
    I couldn't agree more with you, if it is what i think it will be....Than it will be huge for Paul, Suntup Editions and us all.
    Just a couple of days until the big reveal and i do wonder about who the author of the introduction will be. 🙃
    I’m hoping the author of the introduction is Cormac McCarthy That would be awesome!
    Funny you should say that, a couple of hours ago i stated exactly the same on facebook. It would be so awesome!
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

It would be awesome. If that is who it is. I don't see this making it to public presale on Sat. Really though, I am anxious about the design of the book. It is great that McCarthy, who seems to be a recluse has allowed 2 of his books to be done this way. Assuming we are all correct.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am nervous and excited at the same time. Tomorrows feed will be fun. If it is what 99.9% of us think it is, i cant see it being in the lottery for numbered.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I honestly would be more excited if the next release was a complete surprise and not the book 99.9% think it's going to be.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I honestly would be more excited if the next release was a complete surprise and not the book 99.9% think it's going to be.
    I kinda share your feelings.

In my case I'm not a fan of too much cheerleading. The same happened to me when the Haven foundation took place.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

What if Stephen King authors the intro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Wow
    I’d die.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

With all this Blood Meridian conjecture I finally went and looked it up (have never heard of it other than the mentions here, never read it). Judging from the summary it honestly doesn't sound like something I'd even be remotely interested in; historical western fiction is probably an acquired taste. The first thing that popped into my head was that story Drew Larson was writing in "The Rat"!

I'm sure it'll be a great book, and sounds like a whole lotta folks are really excited about it. I'm still keeping fingers crossed for Calvin & Hobbes though.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    With all this Blood Meridian conjecture I finally went and looked it up (have never heard of it other than the mentions here, never read it). Judging from the summary it honestly doesn't sound like something I'd even be remotely interested in; historical western fiction is probably an acquired taste. The first thing that popped into my head was that story Drew Larson was writing in "The Rat"!

I'm sure it'll be a great book, and sounds like a whole lotta folks are really excited about it. I'm still keeping fingers crossed for Calvin & Hobbes though.
    Don't let the tag of Historical Western Fiction turn you off.

it is more like an Acid trip. and it is The Great American Novel.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Don't let the tag of Historical Western Fiction turn you off.

it is more like an Acid trip. and it is The Great American Novel.
    What they said. It doesn't even feel like a Western to me. Parts of it are pure horror that just happened to be set many moons ago. It's an anti-Western in some ways. It's incredibly violent and has one of the most terrifying characters ever in it.

Just to give an example of it's brutality, there is one scene where
    MAJOR SPOILER

I'll remove that spoiler if anyone wants me to.

This article is well researched (SPOILERS AGAIN). It deals with the symbolism of the number 8 in Blood Meridian. All purely conjecture of course and a little wacky but some of it is fascinating, to me at least.

The Significance of The Number 8 In Blood Meridian

Like this writer says, each read of the book finds me discovering a new theme, motif or just plain weirdness.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow
    I’d die.

McCarthy or King, i'd die if it's either of them..

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

If it's King, I will be in trouble. I have a numbered Misery and will be crushed if I can't continue King books through Suntup. Anxiety rising.....

Country
    Country Flag

I am not a western type reader, but this book is enthralling me. A slow read, but its made me feel ill (spoiler posted above), and also given a few wow moments too!

Most violent book for a while, man it is brutal. But I'm in. Its gripped me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a customer that wants a #'d Blood Meridian (should it be what we all think it is!)... so if anyone wants to let it go (keeping thier rights)... shoot me a PM
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

If it's King I will be doubly crushed because I don't have a Misery to even try and get this book. But I don't think it's a King.
    But imagine if King wrote the intro. Now that would be awesome. Look whatever it is, who ever wrote the into, I am buying.
    It's a simple as that. Paul has not let me down yet and the chance to get a letter quality book is something I just can't pass
    up.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Well now I feel like a jerk for sharing my Hail Mary wish to have King sign Blood Meridian. All it did was make people feel bad. And if King signs Blood Meridian, those books better be delivered via armored cars.

My Mood
    Cool

Wishing is OK Jeff. I won't feel bad if the intro is not King or McCarthy. I am just happy to be in a place where I can get this book. But I will agree that all the guessing does take some of the anticipation out of what the next book will be. Personally, I like being surprised.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I mean I dont understand why folks are freaking over a possible King signature of an introduction. If that happened and was surprise revealed i sure it would be a bonus to every numbered rights holder. I would think that It would not follow the path of Misery. It is not a Stephen King S/N LE of one of his own books.

I guess if they dont have a number I can understand the angst.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

I mean I dont understand why folks are freaking over a possible King signature of an introduction. If that happened and was surprise revealed i sure it would be a bonus to every numbered rights holder. I would think that It would not follow the path of Misery. It is not a Stephen King S/N LE of one of his own books.

Paul has stated before that if King signs another authors work, that book would still follow the non-King track. It wouldn’t be tied to Misery. Only King authored books are on the King track.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul has stated before that if King signs another authors work, that book would still follow the non-King track. It wouldn’t be tied to Misery. Only King authored books are on the King track.

What if a Suntup King book is signed by Bentley Little....does it follow the King track or the Bentley Little track?
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

What if a Suntup King book is signed by Bentley Little....does it follow the King track or the Bentley Little track?
    AHHHHHHHH! Well that book would follow the King track and since I’m not on the King track I’d miss out (seriously doubt anyone will pass on buying the next King book) but if I was lucky enough to get that I would either use White Out on the Bentley Little parts or just slice them out with an Exacto blade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 644 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 ... LastLast