Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 644 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,625 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what that means, but it's all cool.
    Just a lame Ready Player One reference...
    That wasn't lost on some of us Gypsy! Phenomenal book and a pretty entertaining movie too (as long as you didn't expect it to be the loyal book)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my ARC of SOTL yesterday. After looking in the back, this is how I feel:
    I didn't even realize the names were there until I saw your post and looked!
    I'm not really that dumb, just slow sometimes.
    Am I the only one who used their TDT.org handle in the book? I thought everybody would be doing it!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Just got my ARC of SOTL yesterday. After looking in the back, this is how I feel:

Spoiler:

Thanks Paul!

BTW, did everyone get the same ARC?
    My names in the phone book. My names in the phone book!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Received my SoTL yesterday. I was very happy to put it on my proof shelf.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    This guy is such a tool. Selling the SOTL Arc gift.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Silence-Of-....m46890.l49292
    I Know he isn't well liked around here, but I have no issue with this. He has a book shop, and selling books is his way of earning a living. I am not going to begrudge him for that. I see that Camelot books is also listed in SOTL. Would they be tools too if they sell their copy? What about this guy? https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Silence...AAAOSwsPZgPoEj, looks like his went up for sale a couple of days earlier, so why isn't he a tool?

I don't collect ARCs or proofs, so I probably would have sold this too (eventually, not immediatly), if it didn't have my name in it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree, he is a jerk but ARC's are sold all the time. I have bought from him a serveral months back and he even messaged me thru ebay that he was shocked a DT.ORG guy would buy off him. I did not respond and the transaction was clean. He isn't someone I actively use or plan on using. I just prefer not to communicate with him.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Agree, he is a jerk but ARC's are sold all the time. I have bought from him a serveral months back and he even messaged me thru ebay that he was shocked a DT.ORG guy would buy off him. I did not respond and the transaction was clean. He isn't someone I actively use or plan on using. I just prefer not to communicate with him.
    Agree 100%

I used to be bothered by stuff like this. But it’s a waste of energy and none of my business. Until someone tries selling my books I don’t care what they do with theirs. Someone might have a completely heartbreaking reason for parting what they consider a treasure or it might be pure money chasing. It’s all between the seller and buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    This guy is such a tool. Selling the SOTL Arc gift.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Silence-Of-....m46890.l49292
    I Know he isn't well liked around here, but I have no issue with this. He has a book shop, and selling books is his way of earning a living. I am not going to begrudge him for that. I see that Camelot books is also listed in SOTL. Would they be tools too if they sell their copy? What about this guy? https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Silence...AAAOSwsPZgPoEj, looks like his went up for sale a couple of days earlier, so why isn't he a tool?

I don't collect ARCs or proofs, so I probably would have sold this too (eventually, not immediatly), if it didn't have my name in it.
    Agree. I just don't like the guy.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Would do just about anything to get one of those but selling my house seems a tad extreme,

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Would do just about anything to get one of those but selling my house seems a tad extreme,
    Some people only buy books when it's convenient.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    OK

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

And some people lick other people's taint.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

And some people taint each other's lick...

I LOVE where this conversation is going....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The taint is a gray area. It taint one or t’other.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The taint is a gray area. It taint one or t’other.

Tainted love....ooh oooh oh,
    Tainted love....don’t touch me please,
    I cannot stand the way you tease....
    😳😳
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................
    Anybody excited for March 17th,18th?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    St. Patrick’s Day??? Always!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...does no one remember the church lady?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yes sir, but i'm also a bit anxious for this one... The first numbered edition produced at a lettered level. 🤭
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Since I probably won’t be able to get a numbered, I’m hoping the Artist edition is produced at a numbered level.

Oh wait......they already are.

What’s the guess for this one? Is this the one everyone thinks is Blood Meridian?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, isn't that special...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I Remember, Taint Rob, but it was a wee bit impossible to get that reference from your post.

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Since I probably won’t be able to get a numbered, I’m hoping the Artist edition is produced at a numbered level.

What’s the guess for this one? Is this the one everyone thinks is Blood Meridian?
    Blood Meridian is one of my favorite books ever and I think one of the best books ever written by an American. It deserves the Suntup treatment. I'm hoping for some lay-a-way options for an AGE!

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post

Blood Meridian is one of my favorite books ever and I think one of the best books ever written by an American. It deserves the Suntup treatment. I'm hoping for some lay-a-way options for an AGE!
    There will be no AEs for this release, at least that's what the announcement schedule states.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 644 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 ... LastLast