Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 644 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 583 633 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,325 of 16099

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Misery s/l and swag + rights. PM me. I can do payments if it helps you to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I finally finished reading 'Bibliomysteries' - really enjoyed it overall. My favorites were 'The Caxton Lending Library & Book Depository' and 'The Compendium of Srem', with 'Reconciliation Day' being an honorable mention. 'The Scroll' had an intriguing premise, but ultimately fell a little short in execution - my least favorite of the bunch.

The artwork really fits the theme, and looks great on paper. The generally muted color palette of the art, with occasional splashes of color brings the right mix of dread and drama.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Volume 2 at some point.

The colophon lists the paper as 'Cougar Opaque' - the same as 'Brother', and while the signature page matches up with that, the actual books has much less glossy feel to the paper (closer to the Mohawk Superfine used in 'The Auctioneer') - just a different version of finish on the paper?

OT: The recent Centipede Press edition of 'Blue Octavo' also qualifies as a 'bibliomystery' and is an entertaining read for anyone who enjoyed this collection.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

You mention The Auctioneer above. Have the S/L of that been shipped? I have that on order and hadn’t seen anything about it yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    You mention The Auctioneer above. Have the S/L of that been shipped? I have that on order and hadn’t seen anything about it yet.
    The numbered edition shipped at the beginning of November, doesn't look like the lettered has shipped yet according to the status page.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. That edition shipped in early November 2020. Please send an email with your order number using the contact page on the website. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

My apologies Paul. I just went back to my order and realize I ordered the gift edition and not the numbered. Not sure if that has shipped yet or not, but sorry for the confusion.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has an extra Misery penguin they're willing to let go I'd definitely be interested. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

My apologies Paul. I just went back to my order and realize I ordered the gift edition and not the numbered. Not sure if that has shipped yet or not, but sorry for the confusion.
    No worries! That one hasn’t shipped yet. The book is almost done at the binder and the cases are in production.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    If anyone has an extra Misery penguin they're willing to let go I'd definitely be interested. Thanks.
    They go for about $17 shipped from eBay. Of course those won't have the Suntup stamped base paper which is removed for display anyway.

Hagen-Renaker emperor penguin
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Let the Right One In AE is here!
    I haven't read the short stories in it so excited to read those

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto! I read the book for the first time after the announcement and was totally hooked. Awesome read. But I have not read the stories. And this AE might be my favorite one so far, or very close to it. Sounds like a nice match, which will be enjoyed at my earliest convenience (which might not be for awhile awhile, these days).

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Something we do not talk about enough. . . Some great stories in these beautiful books.

Half way through my first read of LTROI and I love it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I am gradually making my way through the Suntup titles I haven’t yet read (with non-Suntup books inbetween). Right now, it’s the classic The War of the Worlds. I’m really enjoying it.

I had an idea I’d already read this, but I don’t think I have. There are details that I don’t remember.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I am gradually making my way through the Suntup titles I haven’t yet read (with non-Suntup books inbetween). Right now, it’s the classic The War of the Worlds. I’m really enjoying it.

I had an idea I’d already read this, but I don’t think I have. There are details that I don’t remember.
    I’ll finish SEED tomorrow. I’m loving it. And I’ll probably start Let the Right One In on Tuesday.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I’ll finish SEED tomorrow. I’m loving it. And I’ll probably start Let the Right One In on Tuesday.

Blood Meridian....actually enjoying it as never read a “western” other than Shane when I was 10 years old.

Enjoying mostly with the exception of the rather hard language used, regarding the use of a particular word (over simplified description), makes me uneasy how freeflowing that is. Only 10% into it as well.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Blood Meridian....actually enjoying it as never read a “western” other than Shane when I was 10 years old.

Enjoying mostly with the exception of the rather hard language used, regarding the use of a particular word (over simplified description), makes me uneasy how freeflowing that is. Only 10% into it as well.
    I've read it three times now and it gets more disturbing each time. The Judge might be the most terrifying character in all of American literature.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I have, however, read every Calvin & Hobbes ever published and STILL would love to see C&H get the Suntup treatment!!!
    Off topic, but if you haven't yet seen the documentary 'Dear Mr. Watterson' - it's something you'd probably enjoy.

Watterson is one of my heroes because a lot of people talk about creative integrity and standing strong. Watterson did it. He walked away from millions to retain sole control over his work, and then, he pulled the chute at the absolute peak of the strip.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I like the nod to the television series on the reversible cover with the demon looking like the show’s wendigo (basically a hallucinatory manifestation of Hannibal).
    I still have hope the TV series will make a comeback at some point. There's been indications that everyone involved would be willing to come back and continue the series.

Hopefully it comes to fruition.
    CBS has a series called 'Clarice' coming - I assume it'll be nothing like 'Hannibal' (for better or worse, they don't have the rights to that character anyway). Wonder if it's fortunes will impact the ability of Fuller to find a home for a season 4 of 'Hannibal'. All that said, I didn't love just how over the top season 3 was and wouldn't be heartbroken if it were left were it is.
    Looking forward to it. Got in my TIVO list!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After Red Rising, it will be Let the Right One In. I try to read all my Suntups too
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I have, however, read every Calvin & Hobbes ever published and STILL would love to see C&H get the Suntup treatment!!!
    Off topic, but if you haven't yet seen the documentary 'Dear Mr. Watterson' - it's something you'd probably enjoy.

Watterson is one of my heroes because a lot of people talk about creative integrity and standing strong. Watterson did it. He walked away from millions to retain sole control over his work, and then, he pulled the chute at the absolute peak of the strip.
    Thanks for the alert on the Dear Mr. Watterson film...I wasn't aware of its existence, and had the pleasure of watching it a couple nights ago after seeing it mentioned here.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I'm looking for Suntup books that I can buy for the original price or lower and then resell at a much higher, absolutely ridiculous, amount here on the forums and eBay? That's what people do, right? That's the norm?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for Suntup books that I can buy for the original price or lower and then resell at a much higher, absolutely ridiculous, amount here on the forums and eBay? That's what people do, right? That's the norm?
    I wouldn’t know.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fwiw the fans of Suntup Facebook group might have better prices for you. People often sell books there.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Along the Path of the Beam jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster's Avatar

Anyone know any of the admins on the Suntup FB group? I requested to join awhile back and was instead blocked - I’m guessing because my FB profile is brand new? As an owner & a fan of several of these books, I’ve got some big time FOMO from being excluded so I’m hoping I can get an admin to unblock me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonster monster View Post
    Anyone know any of the admins on the Suntup FB group? I requested to join awhile back and was instead blocked - I’m guessing because my FB profile is brand new? As an owner & a fan of several of these books, I’ve got some big time FOMO from being excluded so I’m hoping I can get an admin to unblock me.
    I wrote you. I told you why. My name is Kris and me and Jeff are the admins. You have gone to two sites now stating your case and I told you exactly why.... your account is new, a fake name, a fake picture and you have no friends. I also said if you wanted to provide proof you order the books and who you are... you would be more than welcome. You never did. Again, Should you want to do that... the door is wide open. Cheers

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 644 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 583 633 ... LastLast