Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 529 of 645 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 579 629 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,225 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got a lottery email?
    Were those sent yet?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone on the Facebook group won a copy.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Anybody got a lottery email?
    Were those sent yet?
    It looks like the lettered has gone as showing out of print now.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Confirmed - Letter is sold.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions is having a contest for the signed Silence.

https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/t...dcover-contest
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Hi everyone - I know several folks here are not on FB so I wanted to let you know:

I have a unique opportunity for someone who missed out on the Lettered SotL lottery (or the upcoming, alleged release of Blood Meridian)!
    Letter N (with rights!) and the following back catalogue is for sale. I am not interested in splitting up the books.
    1984 -> SotL. So that is 9 books: 1984, LTROI, Neuromancer, The Auctioneer, A Scanner Darkly, Seed, Starship Troopers, Stranger in a Strange Land, The Silence of the Lambs.
    WHY?!?!?!?...you might ask. I am also on the Number train and had been for a few books before last year on a whim I entered a Lettered lottery. Didn't think I would win, but I did! And I was happy (am still happy)!
    Thankfully I have no medical issues - I am healthy (knock on wood), I don't need the money, etc. Plan was to keep the author signed Lettered, and the books I truly loved (like 1984)...and sell the others to people who might be more interested in owning that individual volume. I did this with F451 and The Lottery. I'm keeping Biblio...
    To cut to the chase, it is just about fun budget priorities. My city has an MLS team starting up next year, and I want to get really good seats for me and the family. I can't do that maintaining a Letter and a Number.
    So, here's the deal:
    - List price is $19,050
    - My price is $20,080 (20% off Maurice's Price Tracker List, w/ domestic shipping factored in...international will have to figure out at cost).
    - This is a little less than $115 'premium' / book
    - Paypal F/F (otherwise add 3%)
    For some this is a LOT of money. I get it...been there. For some this is a decent chunk of cheddar, for a few this just means flying business instead of first class to Dubai for the semi annual family gathering (you get the idea).
    - I've spoken to Webstar, and he is willing to be the broker for those who would prefer to go that route. Price for his help brings the total to $21,084
    - Lastly, I will do 4 payments of $5,020. 1st payment due when we agree, then April 15th, July 15th, last payment due Oct. 15th.
    - I will ship any books up to the value already paid as they come in.
    - Here's the status page: https://suntup.press/status-updates/
    If multiple people reach out, I'll be following FIFO rules of accounting 🙂 ... thanks for reading and as always it is a pleasure to be a part of this group!

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    Hi everyone - I know several folks here are not on FB so I wanted to let you know:

I have a unique opportunity for someone who missed out on the Lettered SotL lottery (or the upcoming, alleged release of Blood Meridian)!
    Letter N (with rights!) and the following back catalogue is for sale. I am not interested in splitting up the books.
    1984 -> SotL. So that is 9 books: 1984, LTROI, Neuromancer, The Auctioneer, A Scanner Darkly, Seed, Starship Troopers, Stranger in a Strange Land, The Silence of the Lambs.
    WHY?!?!?!?...you might ask. I am also on the Number train and had been for a few books before last year on a whim I entered a Lettered lottery. Didn't think I would win, but I did! And I was happy (am still happy)!
    Thankfully I have no medical issues - I am healthy (knock on wood), I don't need the money, etc. Plan was to keep the author signed Lettered, and the books I truly loved (like 1984)...and sell the others to people who might be more interested in owning that individual volume. I did this with F451 and The Lottery. I'm keeping Biblio...
    To cut to the chase, it is just about fun budget priorities. My city has an MLS team starting up next year, and I want to get really good seats for me and the family. I can't do that maintaining a Letter and a Number.
    So, here's the deal:
    - List price is $19,050
    - My price is $20,080 (20% off Maurice's Price Tracker List, w/ domestic shipping factored in...international will have to figure out at cost).
    - This is a little less than $115 'premium' / book
    - Paypal F/F (otherwise add 3%)
    For some this is a LOT of money. I get it...been there. For some this is a decent chunk of cheddar, for a few this just means flying business instead of first class to Dubai for the semi annual family gathering (you get the idea).
    - I've spoken to Webstar, and he is willing to be the broker for those who would prefer to go that route. Price for his help brings the total to $21,084
    - Lastly, I will do 4 payments of $5,020. 1st payment due when we agree, then April 15th, July 15th, last payment due Oct. 15th.
    - I will ship any books up to the value already paid as they come in.
    - Here's the status page: https://suntup.press/status-updates/
    If multiple people reach out, I'll be following FIFO rules of accounting 🙂 ... thanks for reading and as always it is a pleasure to be a part of this group!
    This is on hold with 2 in waiting.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a few things:

Suntup Seed + Brother numbered S/L matching set fine (will ship Brother now, Seed when it comes in) - 700
    Suntup Fahrenheit 451 numbered S/L fine - 650
    Suntup 1984 numbered S/L preorder - 775
    Suntup Brother lettered S/L fine - 1700

PayPal F&F, free shipping in the US, international at cost, PM me if interested
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has an extra artist edition of Silence of the Lambs that they want to get rid of at a reasonable price, please let me know. I thought about it for 3 hours and it was sold out when I went back. That's what I get for thinking, I guess.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Did they announce the numbered lottery winners yet?

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

If you haven`t heard anything yet, then at least it`s not you, or me for that matter. You would have been noticed by now .. you could hope for the said lottery winner to not show up claiming the prize, with 7 or 8 numbered prizes in total that is highly unlikely.

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice for LTROI.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

.. with this kind of market. One need to buy first and think later, at least when you live in the states. I bought two AE as revenge for not having a numbered - I am die hard gruesome, if I had a numbered then who knows, I would likely not have bought any AE - no need. My evil doings was created by circumstances around me, and lovely people like you must pay for it. Next time, don`t think. Market doesn`t allow so. As I`m planning to buy a larger number of stock, to UP my revenge even more

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Me too. Can't wait to see it.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Me too, for the artist edition. I read this for the first time recently (I want to say off your recommendation actually, if you posted a sale on the Kindle version one time?) and I was really happy there was some artist editions left

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Me too, for the artist edition. I read this for the first time recently (I want to say off your recommendation actually, if you posted a sale on the Kindle version one time?) and I was really happy there was some artist editions left
    Happy to hear that and glad you enjoyed it. Just wondering have you seen the Swedish film?

My Collection

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So we never announce lottery winners to maintain their privacy, but winners can of course announce that they won. Several on the FB Fans group have done that.

There's a line on the lottery form requesting that people not submit the form unless they are serious about purchasing a copy if they win. After the first round of winners were notified, 4 did not purchase. Could be they didn't see the email, although we make it very clear to check spam folders. Or they simply did not make the purchase, meaning they were not serious about purchasing a copy. Anyway. we're in a second round right now.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second round of winners?

If I win I would definitely buy it right away
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

If I won I would probably procrastinate about it for some time ..

Happy to hear that and glad you enjoyed it. Just wondering have you seen the Swedish film?
    I have not

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    So we never announce lottery winners to maintain their privacy, but winners can of course announce that they won. Several on the FB Fans group have done that.

There's a line on the lottery form requesting that people not submit the form unless they are serious about purchasing a copy if they win. After the first round of winners were notified, 4 did not purchase. Could be they didn't see the email, although we make it very clear to check spam folders. Or they simply did not make the purchase, meaning they were not serious about purchasing a copy. Anyway. we're in a second round right now.
    Yup I just meant if the emails went out! I don't use Facebook

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

So- you're saying there's still a chance?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Yes, still a chance. Once the book shows up in the "All Editions" section, then you will know that all winners have completed their purchase.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Red Dragon S/L for sale. PM me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, still a chance. Once the book shows up in the "All Editions" section, then you will know that all winners have completed their purchase.
    Scratch that. The last 2 just sold.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Scratch that. The last 2 just sold.
    Congrats on the sell out Paul!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 529 of 645 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 579 629 ... LastLast