Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 644 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 ... LastLast
Results 12,851 to 12,875 of 16097

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

People love the AEs because they get a taste of a finely crafted Suntup book at an affordable price.

More artist editions is always good thing. Soon I'll have to add in a new bookcase just for Suntup AEs
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Congrats on the amazing, nutty release. Apparently this is the Dawn of the Era of the AE. The Heinlein Collection tied with Neuromancer all the while completely selling out one AE and over 90% of another.

Crazy and amazing. Cramazing.
    Thank you. I think you're right. The AE books seem to have gained a foothold now. Wherever possible, I've included one on as many future releases as possible, primarily due to many customers requesting them. So you're going to be seeing more of these.
    I'm really glad to hear this. I like how distinct the AE designs are from the other editions, and how well made thy are. I always look forward to receiving them.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congrats on the amazing, nutty release. Apparently this is the Dawn of the Era of the AE. The Heinlein Collection tied with Neuromancer all the while completely selling out one AE and over 90% of another.

Crazy and amazing. Cramazing.
    Thank you. I think you're right. The AE books seem to have gained a foothold now. Wherever possible, I've included one on as many future releases as possible, primarily due to many customers requesting them. So you're going to be seeing more of these.
    The quality of the AE's is comparable to the quality of many publisher's numbered editions.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today is announcement schedule day no?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Holidays, friends! All I can say is, get ready for a wild ride in 2021! We have put together one of our strongest lineups to date, and I am excited to share these with you. To kick the year off, we will be announcing four new titles for the first quarter of 2021. For those who like to plan ahead, here are a few hints about what’s to come:

January

On Wednesday, January 6th I will broadcast live from Facebook at 9 a.m. PT to share some production updates and giveaways. We will announce our first book of 2021 the following day, Thursday January 7th at 9 a.m. PT, at which time the Artist edition will be available for pre-order. Matching Number Pre-Orders will also begin at this time. If there are any copies of the Lettered or Numbered editions remaining after the Matching Number Pre-Orders, depending on quantities these copies may be made available to purchase by lottery only beginning on Saturday, January 9th at 9 a.m. PT.

One of the most requested titles for us to publish as a limited edition, this iconic horror novel left readers hungry for more. The book is available in three states: Lettered, Numbered and Artist. The Numbered edition is limited to 350 copies, and the Artist edition is limited to 1000 copies. Both the Lettered and Numbered editions are signed by the author as well as the artist. The Artist edition is signed by the artist.

February

We will be announcing two titles in the month of February. On Wednesday, February 3rd I will broadcast live from Facebook at 9 a.m. PT. The first title of the month will be announced the following day, Thursday February 4th at 9 a.m. PT, at which time the Artist edition will be available for pre-order. Matching Number Pre-Orders for owners of the January 2021 title who hold a designation of 1-250 will also begin at this time. If there are any copies of the Lettered or Numbered editions remaining after the Matching Number Pre-Orders, depending on quantities, these copies may be made available to purchase by lottery only beginning on Saturday, February 6th at 9 a.m. PT.

We sent out a survey some time back asking customers to tell us what novels they wanted us to publish. This was the #1 most requested book, and is available in four states: Roman Numeral, Lettered, Numbered and Artist. The Roman Numeral edition is limited to 10 copies, the Numbered edition is limited to 250 copies, and the Artist edition is limited to 1000 copies. The Roman Numeral, Lettered and Numbered editions are signed by the author of the introduction and the artist. The Artist edition is signed by the artist.

For the second title of the month, I will broadcast live from Facebook on Wednesday, February 24th at 9 a.m. PT. We will announce this second title on Thursday, February 25th at 9 a.m. PT, at which time the Artist edition will be available for pre-order. Matching Number Pre-Orders will also begin at this time, going to owners of the title announced on February 4th as well as to the owners of the January 2021 title who hold a designation of 251-350. If there are any copies of the Lettered or Numbered editions remaining after the Matching Number Pre-Orders, depending on quantities, these copies may be made available to purchase by lottery only beginning on Saturday, February 27th at 9 a.m. PT.

This terrifying novel from the 1970’s was the author’s debut, breathing new life into a particular breed of horror novel. The book is available in three states: Lettered, Numbered and Artist. The Numbered edition is limited to 350 copies, and the Artist edition is limited to 1000 copies. The Lettered and Numbered editions are signed by the author and the artist. The Artist edition is signed by the artist.

March

On Wednesday, March 17th, I will broadcast live from Facebook at 9 a.m. PT. We will announce our next title the following day, Thursday March 18th, at 9 a.m. PT. Matching Number Pre-Orders for owners of the previous title will also begin at this time. If there are any copies of the Lettered or Numbered editions remaining after the Matching Number Pre-Orders, depending on quantities, these copies may be made available to purchase by lottery only beginning on Saturday, March 20th at 9 a.m. PT.

This novel, our second release by the author, is another one of our most requested titles. Violent, gripping, and exquisitely written, it is frequently lauded as one of the greatest achievements in American literature, and is considered to be the author’s masterpiece. The book is available in two states: Lettered and Numbered. The Numbered edition is limited to 350 copies. All books are signed by the author of the introduction and by the artist. Our Numbered edition of this title has been produced at the level of a Lettered edition.

All four of these titles are already well into production. Your passion and love for these editions continues to inspire me, and I am delighted to say that there are many more surprises ahead in 2021! Wishing you all safe holidays, and a Happy New Year!

Paul Suntup

March has to be Blood Meridian, right?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of the most requested titles for us to publish as a limited edition, this iconic horror novel left readers hungry for more.
    Silence of the Lambs?

This terrifying novel from the 1970’s was the author’s debut, breathing new life into a particular breed of horror novel.
    I was going to say 'Exorcist' (I know Blatty died recently but he could have signed pages earlier) but it wasn't his debut. 'Elizabeth' by Ken Greenhall? Or 'Rats' by James Herbert (just because of 'breed')?

Our Numbered edition of this title has been produced at the level of a Lettered edition.
    Does this mean the cost will be lettered-equivalent?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

January is Silence of the Lambs
    March is Blood Meridian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Were there any numbered or lettered leftover for lottery on Saturday? I didn't see an announcement one way or the other and didn't get an email.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

January is Silence of the Lambs
    March is Blood Meridian.

I think those are safe bets. Not sure about the other ones though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking that the january book might be Interview with the Vampire by Ann Rice.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I'm thinking that the January book might be Interview with the Vampire by Ann Rice.
    CD was supposed to be publishing this one about 3+ years ago I believe.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The 2nd feb title I think will be Deliverance. It's the authors debut novel and I think the keyword in the tease is "breed" and there's a whole lot of inbreeding going on the that book from what I understand
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I'm thinking that the january book might be Interview with the Vampire by Ann Rice.
    I think the 2nd Feb book could be 'Interview With the Vampire' - meets the clues reasonably well.

Another thought is the novelization of 'The Omen' - but to my knowledge Seltzer didn't write any other books.

March certainly reads like it could be 'Blood Meridian' and I guess 'Silence of the Lambs' for Jan, though not a lot of clues there beyond 'requested' and 'horror'.

The first Feb book - no idea, what would merit a Roman Numeral edition? And what was the #1 requested book? Wish I could remember everything asked about on the survey.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    I think the 2nd Feb book could be 'Interview With the Vampire' - meets the clues reasonably well.

Another thought is the novelization of 'The Omen' - but to my knowledge Seltzer didn't write any other books.

March certainly reads like it could be 'Blood Meridian' and I guess 'Silence of the Lambs' for Jan, though not a lot of clues there beyond 'requested' and 'horror'.

The first Feb book - no idea, what would merit a Roman Numeral edition? And what was the #1 requested book? Wish I could remember everything asked about on the survey.
    Yeah, just saw that also. It was her debut novel so it fits like a glove, i was just about to post an edit.

Either way that would be so cool. 👌🏻

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    The 2nd feb title I think will be Deliverance. It's the authors debut novel and I think the keyword in the tease is "breed" and there's a whole lot of inbreeding going on the that book from what I understand
    Good guess, but it's signed by the author though, and Dickey passed on quite a while back.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I think one Feb book is The Other by Thomas Tryon.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thomas Tryon isn't alive anymore if i'm not mistaken.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Well the only one I’m sure of is March. That is without a doubt Blood Meridian. I would guess January is Silence of the Lambs. It has to be a living author because it’s signed. As for February that’s where you lose me. I have no guess for the first book but I’m almost sure the 2nd one is interview with a vampire by Anne rice

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the 2nd book in February sounds a lot like Interview with a Vampire

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Good guess, but it's signed by the author though, and Dickey passed on quite a while back.

good point I cant believe I missed that! My second guess is Jaws by Peter Benchley

Country
    Country Flag

Thomas Tryon isn't alive anymore if i'm not mistaken.
    AH. Ok. You’re right.

'The Godsend' by Bernard Taylor for the 2nd Feb book could also fit.

good point I cant believe I missed that! My second guess is Jaws by Peter Benchley
    Afraid Benchley is also no longer with us.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm thinking that the January book might be Interview with the Vampire by Ann Rice.
    Yep, original publication date of CD's 40th Anniversary edition was supposed to be late 2016.
    No artwork other than the DJ and a very standard design, so a Suntup version would be welcome.
    Mark Twain

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yep, original publication date of CD's 40th Anniversary edition was supposed to be late 2016.
    No artwork other than the DJ and a very standard design, so a Suntup version would be welcome.
    And you'll actually end up with the book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 644 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 ... LastLast