Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 644 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,850 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wow Brian, that does look really cool. Congrats.
    It's freaky.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Under the assumption that other publishers will get copies (specifically Lividian Press) I didn't order the artist editions of Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange Land.

Time to wait and see.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by GenericEric

Under the assumption that other publishers will get copies (specifically Lividian Press) I didn't order the artist editions of Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange Land.

Time to wait and see.
    Just curious what the reasoning is behind taking a chance and waiting to get it from another publisher; why not buy from the source when you know it's available?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

because many times you don't have to pay until published.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

But then wouldn't you have to deal with price mark-ups, shipping delays, and potential issues with damage due to additional shipping?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    But then wouldn't you have to deal with price mark-ups, shipping delays, and potential issues with damage due to additional shipping?
    Nope. Sells for the same price as on Suntup and as mentioned I don't have to pay until they ship and that helps a lot.

I've purchased Suntup books from Lividian before and haven't had any issues yet. I've also been exclusively pre-ordering all the Suntup artist editions from Lividian. Currently have 4 on pre-order.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget...

2020 Holiday Gift

At this time of year, we love to take the opportunity to thank our loyal customers for their support of Suntup Editions. In 2019, we produced a limited edition broadside of the closing paragraph from The Road by Cormac McCarthy, which was sent to our customers.

This year, we have been cooking up a very unique gift! Our loyal customers who have placed at least five orders from us during 2020 will receive an ARC of our January 2021 book, along with a letterpress printed “hang tag”, which is set in metal type, and signed by Paul Suntup.

But wait! That’s not all. The names of all recipients of this gift will be printed in the ARC in a special section.

To claim this gift, please submit the form below no later than Tuesday, December 15th 2020 at 12 P.M. Pacific.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE. ORDERS MUST HAVE BEEN PLACED WITH SUNTUP EDITIONS DIRECTLY. ORDERS FROM BOOK DEALERS DO NOT QUALIFY. MUST BE 5 SEPARATE ORDERS, NOT 5 ITEMS ON ONE OR TWO ORDERS. THANK YOU!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I know this has been brought up in the Suntup facebook group, but did anyone have the problem with pages being cut uneven in The Invisible Man Numbered Edition? I personally don't have this edition, but a few people have reported they have the same problem.

People have reported it's pages 165-172. Not sure exactly how widespread it is.
    By cut uneven do you mean the margins are different? The pages look fine in my copy, but it looks like the text is shifted up higher.

Actually looking through out the book, it appears the text shifts up and down the page through out.

A random sampling of pages I notice anywhere from about 9/16 in to 1 1/4 inch from bottom of page to page number. I didn't confirm measurements, but the distance between top of page and text seems relative to the shift at the bottom.

Perhaps this is intentional?
    I just looked at my copy. The top and bottom margins change. The text appears closer to the top of the page.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the amazing, nutty release. Apparently this is the Dawn of the Era of the AE. The Heinlein Collection tied with Neuromancer all the while completely selling out one AE and over 90% of another.

Crazy and amazing. Cramazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah for the shipping notice!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Yeah for the shipping notice!!!!
    Double yay!! It was nice to get that notice while another package coming to me is lost in Lost Angeles.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, that shipping notice was great. Especially since I have another one from another company. Next week may be a great week.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, the numbered Misery that Camelot had listed for 8000 sold.

https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/misery
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

That is incredible.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is incredible.
    If another SK book is offered, what do we think the stand alone price of Misery would be since rights is a chunk of the current going price?

My Mood
    Cool

It would most likely push it over $10,000 until the new King book came out, then it might drop a little since it would no longer carry rights once the new one came out. But that's just a guess by me.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Apparently this is the Dawn of the Era of the AE.
    I mean the AE is what people can afford. The quality of them are super high as well.
    They are also available to buy on onsale date without having to jump through the exclusivity hoop of rights, and through certain channels you don't have to pay until they ship.

I don't know where to peg the "average" mindset of a Suntup fan, but there are certainly many people who are content to just spend a hundred or couple hundred bucks on a GE/AE instead of dropping a rent or mortgage payment a month a on a numbered.
    (My bank account wishes i were one of them )
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post

That is incredible.
    If another SK book is offered, what do we think the stand alone price of Misery would be since rights is a chunk of the current going price?
    $10k at the minimum. In fact, I think you could see it bouncing off the 12k mark
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

That is incredible.
    $10k at the minimum. In fact, I think you could see it bouncing off the 12k mark
    If that's the case- mine would have to be "sacrificed". No question.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

That is incredible.
    And you wouldn’t be alone. Those rights would have incredible power Shoudl Paul announce another king and especially if it was another popular title

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did the research at time of release but lost my notes. Does anyone have a list of the 6 stories that will be in Bibliomysteries? Thx

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    I did the research at time of release but lost my notes. Does anyone have a list of the 6 stories that will be in Bibliomysteries? Thx
    Believe these are the stories:

Reed Farrel Coleman, The Book of Ghosts
    John Connolly, The Caxton Lending Library & Book Depository
    Elizabeth George, The Mysterious Disappearance of the Reluctant Book Fairy
    Anne Perry, The Scroll
    F. Paul Wilson, The Compendium of Srem
    Christopher Fowler, Reconciliation Day
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Believe these are the stories:

Reed Farrel Coleman, The Book of Ghosts
    John Connolly, The Caxton Lending Library & Book Depository
    Elizabeth George, The Mysterious Disappearance of the Reluctant Book Fairy
    Anne Perry, The Scroll
    F. Paul Wilson, The Compendium of Srem
    Christopher Fowler, Reconciliation Day
    Badass. Thanks !

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

That is incredible.
    I don’t think there are that many buyers for a numbered king regardless of the production at that price. The market would flood and tank the values.
    Maybe. I didn’t think it would hit 8k... yet there is multiple sales and above now. The amount of $$ for
    Collectables during a pandemic And economic slow down.. just astounds me.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Congrats on the amazing, nutty release. Apparently this is the Dawn of the Era of the AE. The Heinlein Collection tied with Neuromancer all the while completely selling out one AE and over 90% of another.

Crazy and amazing. Cramazing.
    Thank you. I think you're right. The AE books seem to have gained a foothold now. Wherever possible, I've included one on as many future releases as possible, primarily due to many customers requesting them. So you're going to be seeing more of these.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 644 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 ... LastLast