Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 645 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 584 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,100 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    A specific reason I don't want to sell my rights is I have a feeling we're going to be getting a Suntup of a Haruki Murakami novel maybe in the next few months or so.

I love Murakami's work so there's no way in hell I will miss out on a Numbered Murakami
    i am literaly neglecting my lifes financial responsibilities in the hopes that a signed Murakami, Blood Meridian, and/or Completion of the Harris trilogy comes down the pipeline.
    trilogy? but there are four Hannibal Lecter books by Thomas Harris.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    A specific reason I don't want to sell my rights is I have a feeling we're going to be getting a Suntup of a Haruki Murakami novel maybe in the next few months or so.

I love Murakami's work so there's no way in hell I will miss out on a Numbered Murakami
    i am literaly neglecting my lifes financial responsibilities in the hopes that a signed Murakami, Blood Meridian, and/or Completion of the Harris trilogy comes down the pipeline.
    I still haven't got around to reading Hannibal Rising yet. Can't say I'm in much of hurry either.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

haha. i forgot about the last one. i also have not read it yet.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul shared some very nice pictures of the "The Time Machine" roman numeral editions
    The 5 copies sold for $12,950

Any guess of what they will resell?
    40k?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

My guess is that the buyers will hold on to them.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Paul shared some very nice pictures of the "The Time Machine" roman numeral editions

40k?
    I don't believe that these will ever be sold again, i'm thinking that the buyers will keep them. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Paul, that Roman numeral edition is otherworldly. Part of a publishing legacy no one can deny sits among the giants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My god, that book!!!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

40k?
    I don't believe that these will ever be sold again, i'm thinking that the buyers will keep them. 😉

Which means that the 1 owner that will decide to sell it, will get a high premium value
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

40k?

Which means that the 1 owner that will decide to sell it, will get a high premium value
    If one ever does, probably yes. But i do believe that this will stay a rare bird. 😉

Traveler sunilbhaiya72 is on a distinguished road

I'm both intrigued and excited It definitely looks like something EOTD related. Maybe creating something from scratch this time instead of a rebound? and

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That RN Time Machine is a thing of beauty. I know if I had one, It would never leave my collection. Congrats Paul on a book that is way beyond anything I have seen.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

In all honesty I cannot say that H. G. Wells is in my top ten of favourite authors. However when in the hands of Paul Suntup the books are transported to a different level, which in the case of the Roman Numeral takes the story and depicts it on the case and the book. A vortex on the front of the book which is like nothing before. Incredible design, quality and the sheer determination to produce a book like this, sets it way above any other competition.
    I am fortunate to own one of the Roman Numeral copies, it was delivered last week and I will not get to see it until 4th October, after this holiday. The question arises, will they all stay with their original purchasers. I fully understand if they do, a prize possession a work of the utmost beauty.
    However it is my considered opinion that some pieces like these gather momentum by changing hands, the opportunity to acquire something like this in the market place can only generate enormous interest and garner greater accolades for the book. If they all now remain where they are the production maintains its iconic status but will only ever be enjoyed and treasured by five people. Personally I doubt whether the book would realise the figures some people imagine, above the original sale price (only my opinion). Nonetheless there is a lot to be said for a greater number of people having the opportunity of owning such a volume.
    Most things in life have more meaning when there is some form of availability.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well said Alec. I know I will view from afar and that's OK. But those 5 who have this book have something special for sure. The description on the website proves that this is a stunning book. I absolutely love the design. That 3D effect on the cover is so cool, it's easy to get lost in it. Paul is really pushing the limits and that's a good thing, even if everybody can't get one.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What an incredible book. It looks like it actually has gravity somehow! A total showstopper, and a next-level production, congratulations to all involved and to the new owners!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll blame the Gremlins for this. There was one shot of the edition which I added to the post, but for some unknown reason, it wasn't in the published version. I've added it now, but here it is. This one shows the full cover, front and back.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'll blame the Gremlins for this. There was one shot of the edition which I added to the post, but for some unknown reason, it wasn't in the published version. I've added it now, but here it is. This one shows the full cover, front and back.

Truly a mindblowing design Paul, you've raised the bar like never before. Everything about this is extraordinary.
    The vortex (incredible), those red eyes everywhere, heck even the bookbinder's stamp at the endsheets is gorgeous
    I'm really curious and excited to see what you have in store for us in terms of design for the lettered rebound edition of Neuromancer.
    If it's only a fourth of the quality you've accomplished here for The Time Machine then it will be an absolute piece of art, i have no doubt about it.
    Anything you can share with us about the design of the Neuromancer LRE or would you rather keep it to yourself for the time being?

Either way, stunning work. Well done! 👌🏻

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

just got an email advertising the AGE of 1984 and LTROI is getting lower and to order now.

Has the countdown indicator of units remaining been removed on purpose? I have never seen it work for those two books.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sunilbhaiya72 View Post
    I'm both intrigued and excited It definitely looks like something EOTD related. Maybe creating something from scratch this time instead of a rebound?

???

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I'm both intrigued and excited It definitely looks like something EOTD related. Maybe creating something from scratch this time instead of a rebound?

???
    I will second... ?????????????????????????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't even understand
    there is nothing to indicate an Eyes of the Dragon Edition?

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe creating something from scratch this time instead of a rebound?
    I just don't fully understand this sentence.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I don't even understand
    The wording is verbatim from post #10 in this thread, by a different user - weird.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    I don't even understand
    The wording is verbatim from post #10 in this thread, by a different user - weird.
    A glitch in the matrix!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    I don't even understand
    A glitch in the matrix!
    another suntup Easter egg?
    what could it mean?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 645 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 584 ... LastLast