Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 645 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 569 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,725 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to all the winners! I selfishly wish Suntup wouldn't be involved with Facebook. My refusal to ever re-enter that cesspool precludes me from ever getting a chance at Suntup goodies. I understand why Paul uses Facebook and I can't fault him for it. Anyways I still win when I open my Suntup boxes and see the wonders inside.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

We need an update on the Status Update page. The last one was from the 11th. I am sure some stuff has been going on .

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Congrats to all the winners! I selfishly wish Suntup wouldn't be involved with Facebook. My refusal to ever re-enter that cesspool precludes me from ever getting a chance at Suntup goodies. I understand why Paul uses Facebook and I can't fault him for it. Anyways I still win when I open my Suntup boxes and see the wonders inside.
    I’m with you there. Although the most recent contest was through their website.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I’m with you there. Although the most recent contest was through their website.
    Work precluded me from that one.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    These Easter egg contests are fun! Other publishers should do stuff like this.
    Thornwillow has done a few - for their 'Sherlock Holmes Hexology' .
    Does anyone have a copy/photos of the Thornwillow's Sherlock Holmes Hexalogy? Can't tell much from the website.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Does anyone have a copy/photos of the Thornwillow's Sherlock Holmes Hexalogy? Can't tell much from the website.
    Sometimes the best photos are left behind on the Kickstarter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...olmes-hexalogy

Be sure to look at the scrolling list of pledge "rewards" on the right side of the page, specifically those over $1,000, which include some specialty copies of which only a few were to be made (three editions would have 6 copies, two would have only 1).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

on the subject of Suntup contests,
    the Neuromancer contest was on the Suntup website , not facebook, the winner announcement was on facebook live, and those Suntup Live videos are awesome, you are truly missing out if your not catching them live! Arcs are indeed given away.
    But arcs are also given away in this thread right here,
    seems to me Suntup is trying hard (with great success) to include everyone.
    When Paul went live to announce the three winners of the Neuromancer contest, he paused to take some time to talk about some very difficult times he went through before he started Suntup press. This was a very heartfelt and personal moment, and he talked to us like we were his family, not a customer base.

I don't know any other publisher that does this.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    the Neuromancer contest was on the Suntup website , not facebook, the winner announcement was on facebook live, and those Suntup Live videos are awesome, you are truly missing out if your not catching them live! Arcs are indeed given away.
    When Paul went live to announce the three winners of the Neuromancer contest, he paused to take some time to talk about some very difficult times he went through before he started Suntup press. This was a very heartfelt and personal moment, and he talked to us like we were his family, not a customer base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    We need an update on the Status Update page. The last one was from the 11th. I am sure some stuff has been going on .
    Mike you are right... thanks for keeping me on my toes! Several status updates just posted, and text messages will go out now.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Mike you are right... thanks for keeping me on my toes! Several status updates just posted, and text messages will go out now.
    Mike’s a rough boss! But if anyone’s up to the task it’s you Paul.

You know I’m kidding Mike!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Mike’s a rough boss! But if anyone’s up to the task it’s you Paul.

You know I’m kidding Mike!

Yea, it's all good Jeff. But you don't want to see evil Mike. Not that Paul is doing anything to draw him out.... Just sayin.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe I'm just obsessive, but one of the first things I do when I get up is check all status updates from all the publishers I have orders with.

I have a big dumb grin on my face as I click on all the update/news links hoping for completed books and shipping announcements. CD hasn't had any new updates since July 9th.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Be sure to look at the scrolling list of pledge "rewards" on the right side of the page, specifically those over $1,000, which include some specialty copies of which only a few were to be made (three editions would have 6 copies, two would have only 1).
    Thanks for the heads up. The leather-bound variations are very cool, especially the Speckled Band version.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

are these signed editions?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    No one alive to sign them. It looks like everything is public domain.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Thanks for the heads up. The leather-bound variations are very cool, especially the Speckled Band version.
    I'm with you on that Speckled Band edition. That's my kind of book, right there. $2500, though, so- I'll have to just admire the pics!

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Congrats to the winners!

I looked like a crazy person on my lunch break yesterday, unscrambling as many words as I could. I was convinced PAPER was part of the answer at the time.
    Thank you! This was one part of my first combination but the rest just didn't make sense. So i started over again, trying different combinations until i finally found the (winning) combination.

I, somehow, just knew that this would be the correct answer. It felt right to me, and without any hesitation i submitted it.
    When Paul announced yesterday he was doing the FB live, people started congratulating me in advance.
    It was a different kind of awesomeness, deep down inside i knew i won but those minutes before the live feed started took forever and my heart was already pounding through the roof when it did.

You should have seen me sitting on the sofa watching Paul say : "You know who you are dude!", I just froze and at that point i knew i had won.

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Congratulations to the smart, savvy winners !!
    Thank you Willie3 !

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post

I couldn't agree more on this!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Again, thank you Paul! I can't believe i won, and the grand prize. Absolutely awesome!

I'm off the charts right now, in a dreamlike state. I just realized there will be only one of this rebound lettered edition.

It's like the holy grail, i just can't believe it. Surreal.
    Huge congrats, Twan! Looking forward to seeing this beauty.
    He's sending it to me for a proper unboxing.
    As only one should! Of course, the men in white coats would soon follow once you realized you couldn't keep it
    Thank you very much Brian, i'll take photographs of it when it's done and in hands. It will be a gorgeous thing of beauty.

Hahahaha Jeff, watch out for those men.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered is sold out.

Six numbered remaining.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool

Now down to 5. Man this is going quick.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    No one alive to sign them. It looks like everything is public domain.
    meaning by the contributors like artist and writers of the introductions
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Cool

Down to 4 now. This may not even make it to the public and if it does, it's going to quick so be ready.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Down to 4 now. This may not even make it to the public and if it does, it's going to quick so be ready.
    IF any are left it will be lottery right ?
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    IF any are left it will be lottery right ?
    That would be the way to go with this outcome, i don't really see how any other option would be fair to others in this particular case.

On a little side note though; i finally received the AGE of Red Dragon, haven't opened it yet but i was wondering if anyone else had a round red sticker on the box. Was it something the shipping handler did or was it done at Suntup for some reason?

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Maybe I'm just obsessive, but one of the first things I do when I get up is check all status updates from all the publishers I have orders with.

I have a big dumb grin on my face as I click on all the update/news links hoping for completed books and shipping announcements. CD hasn't had any new updates since July 9th.
    You will drive yourself insane checking on the status of CD books. There are some that are overdue by years now with no end in sight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 645 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 569 ... LastLast