Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 645 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 567 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I got so carried away with the contest that I forgot to say how cool the book really is. A great design and I love the artwork.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I got so carried away with the contest that I forgot to say how cool the book really is. A great design and I love the artwork.
    I spent the first hour (or so) after the announcement looking for my eventually submitted answer, scrolling along the picture. Looking for small things out of place and after a while something caught me eye. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I spent the first hour (or so) after the announcement looking for my eventually submitted answer, scrolling along the picture. Looking for small things out of place and after a while something caught me eye. 😉
    Well good luck. I mean that.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if any of you use Reddit but I created a Suntup fan club Subreddit if anyone would care to join

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuntupPress/
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well good luck. I mean that.
    Thanks Mike, good luck to you too! 😉

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I think the "bytesizeh" is probably a clever red herring left by Paul. To get you to think that you're sooooo close, when it really is just a dead end.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing. The three winning entries have been received. Contest is closed. I have updated the site. Winners will be announced soon.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Amazing. The three winning entries have been received. Contest is closed. I have updated the site. Winners will be announced soon.
    Well, at least it wont be torturing my mind for months on end as the Thornwillow 'Poe' contest has. Worried I'll still be thinking about that one when the timer runs out.... in April.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup fans are the best fans!! Congrats to the winners whose brains function at a higher rate than mine which is to say they function!! So awesome of Paul, Becca, and team to do this.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I can't wait for the announcement of the winners, good luck to all who entered! 👌🏻✌🏻

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, my post was a throwaway joke.

Congratulations to the three winners for solving the real puzzle in record speed!

These books are going to be amazing. As always for Suntup Editions.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was trying to unscramble the underlined letters. Not even sure of that was part of the clue.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

All I could come up with was "By the size" (binary).. didn't make sense to me.
    When will you reveal.. very curious

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    I was trying to unscramble the underlined letters. Not even sure of that was part of the clue.
    My money is on those combined with the binary encoded letters and maybe the ZY as well all playing a part.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be going live on Facebook at 2:00 p.m. PT to announce the winners of the Neuromancer Easter Egg Contest.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    That's what I was trying to do. A last ditch effort. I guess I can relax my brain now.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    I don't know if any of you use Reddit but I created a Suntup fan club Subreddit if anyone would care to join

Good idea - joined!
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post

Joined!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, thank you Paul! I can't believe i won, and the grand prize. Absolutely awesome!

I'm off the charts right now, in a dreamlike state. I just realized there will be only one of this rebound lettered edition.

It's like the holy grail, i just can't believe it. Surreal.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Again, thank you Paul! I can't believe i won, and the grand prize. Absolutely awesome!

I'm off the charts right now, in a dreamlike state. I just realized there will be only one of this rebound lettered edition.

This is why Paul's story is so amazing. It's just an endless feedback loop of good vibes and positive energy. Really tremendous stuff. It's more than books.

Congrats!

Curious if you're familiar with Latin? By the time I noticed the underlined letters it was a few hours in and the letter distribution didn't strike me as English - so was going at it more as a code than a scramble. Hadn't occurred to me it might be another language and I was also trying to marry it to the binary encoded letters to boot.

Really fun contest!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post

Congrats!

Curious if you're familiar with Latin? By the time I noticed the underlined letters it was a few hours in and the letter distribution didn't strike me as English - so was going at it more as a code than a scramble. Hadn't occurred to me it might be another language and I was also trying to marry it to the binary encoded letters to boot.

Really fun contest!
    I posted this just now on facebook, i'll post it here as an answer to your question. Ps; i'm not familair with Latin, but i did hear the saying multiple times in my life.

"
    Yeah, i first thought it had something to do with ZY in it but i just figured that can't be right and that easy. So i went back on it and noticed the underlined letters and scribbled them down on a paper. And combined the letters multiple times and eventually stumbled upon "Ad astra" and thought; hey, i know this and wrote ; Ad Astra Per Aspera" down. Checked and numbered the letters to compare it and just submitted it without any question."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Really fun contest!
    I posted this just now on facebook, i'll post it here as an answer to your question. Ps; i'm not familair with Latin, but i did hear the saying multiple times in my life.

"
    Yeah, i first thought it had something to do with ZY in it but i just figured that can't be right and that easy. So i went back on it and noticed the underlined letters and scribbled them down on a paper. And combined the letters multiple times and eventually stumbled upon "Ad astra" and thought; hey, i know this and wrote ; Ad Astra Per Aspera" down. Checked and numbered the letters to compare it and just submitted it without any question."
    Congrats. I was on the right track but I don't think I would have been able to figure out the latin part of it.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

This is why Paul's story is so amazing. It's just an endless feedback loop of good vibes and positive energy. Really tremendous stuff. It's more than books.
    It was a really amazing and heartfelt story, i'm speaking from some personal experiences and i sincerely hope he's feeling relieved and doing great by now.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Congrats!

Really fun contest!

"
    Where did you get the D? There was no underlined D.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 645 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 567 ... LastLast