Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 645 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks, yes it’s always good to know the authors or the Estates are pleased with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Paul, does your numbering system for books include the copies dedicated for the authors? Or are those separately numbered or marked somehow? How many personal copies do the authors get?
    The way I designate contributor copies is with a “PC”. That would be for authors, artists, agents, publishers, etc., etc. These are produced in addition to the 250 run for public sale. As to how many copies an author receives, it can vary from book to book.
    So the copies “reserved for private distribution” for Misery was a one-off? Just curious about the behind-the-scenes magic.
    I think I did this with Horns as well. I can't recall now which books, but the first one or two yes. After that I changed it to how I described above.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Jason Mowry brought this to next level. What a fabulous choice Paul. I really hope you can work with him again in the future. Sheer beauty these books.
    I agree! Especially if there are to be more Harris books
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Jason Mowry brought this to next level. What a fabulous choice Paul. I really hope you can work with him again in the future. Sheer beauty these books.
    I agree! Especially if there are to be more Harris books
    Agreed! Love his artistic style, great choice . I would love to see another Mowry/Suntup collaboration in the future. 😎
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just amazing, Paul and Becca! I am blown away. This is the most incredible set in my collection. Wow. I can’t keep my eyes off of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'm aware of your order as well. Turns out about around 10 orders did not get fulfilled. The software tagged them incorrectly, so they didn't show up when I was cutting labels. They will go out early next week. Sorry about that.
    No worries at all, thank you, Paul!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just amazing, Paul and Becca! I am blown away. This is the most incredible set in my collection. Wow. I can’t keep my eyes off of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always love the Suntup unboxings
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my order. The numbered is the most I've ever spent on a single book but 'Red Dragon' is one of my favorite books and I figured I won't be getting an opportunity like this again.

Spoiler:

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Someone has a spare red dragon gift?
    I've mistakenly cancel order from dark regions thinking I ordered from suntup which I didn't. Bummer.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I can't stop turning and looking at the spine of these books. Is that wrong? They are wonderful.
    I know Jeff posted some pics (probably a vid on YouTube). But here are some of my pics.

Just an incredible design for both versions.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Just got my order. The numbered is the most I've ever spent on a single book but 'Red Dragon' is one of my favorite books and I figured I won't be getting an opportunity like this again.

Spoiler:

Way to go. Glad you got one.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous as always Paul ... thank you! (I already need another folio box)

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed I got some fingerprints on the AGE jacket. Is it safe to leave alone?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my artist and numbered Red Dragons on my birthday! Hard to top that. They are magnificent. Paul is the most organized man in the book publishing world. In fact, he is the only one. I got a kick out of the little insert that said the package contained two books. Imagine throwing the box away and realizing later it had another RD? Fantastic.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I noticed I got some fingerprints on the AGE jacket. Is it safe to leave alone?
    No. Keep it with you at all times. Treat it like an infant and never leave it unattended.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Not only is this Paul's best production (I cannot speak for Misery), but this was perhaps Jeff's best unboxing as well!

It occurred to me while watching it though that my box didn't come with the Double Decker card. Is it possible to request one of those when the AGE bookmarks get sent out? It's such a minor card, but it'll make the box feel more special when I store it away.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

My two editions are stuck in the Anaheim distribution center black hole...never to escape.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I received my artist and numbered Red Dragons on my birthday! Hard to top that. They are magnificent. Paul is the most organized man in the book publishing world. In fact, he is the only one. I got a kick out of the little insert that said the package contained two books. Imagine throwing the box away and realizing later it had another RD? Fantastic.
    Not sure if you ever heard the story.. but I was in touch with Rick Berry back when Misery came out. Long story short... he complained to me that Paul owed him a book still. I informed him of the two book box when you get a number/letter. He threw the box away with the lettered in the bottom!!! I was shocked. Told
    Him to try and get it. Turned out it was still in his garage with that trash to be picked up that week! Another day and he said it would have been gone!! Magine that!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Not sure if you ever heard the story.. but I was in touch with Rick Berry back when Misery came out. Long story short... he complained to me that Paul owed him a book still. I informed him of the two book box when you get a number/letter. He threw the box away with the lettered in the bottom!!! I was shocked. Told
    Him to try and get it. Turned out it was still in his garage with that trash to be picked up that week! Another day and he said it would have been gone!! Magine that!
    Lol, yes indeed, Magine that!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Funny you mention that. I showed that little card to a couple of my friends and said: You want to see a publisher that has their shit together? It is such a little thing but isn't it the little things that set the greats apart?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I've heard this story before but hearing it again I still get a panic attack imagining if it was me, lol!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Not only is this Paul's best production (I cannot speak for Misery), but this was perhaps Jeff's best unboxing as well!

It occurred to me while watching it though that my box didn't come with the Double Decker card. Is it possible to request one of those when the AGE bookmarks get sent out? It's such a minor card, but it'll make the box feel more special when I store it away.
    You want a double decker card, you got it. If you didn't get the card, it's likely your box had the rubber stamp on the outside alerting you to the fact that there are two books in the box. Please submit the contact form on the website requesting one of those cards. Thanks!

My Mood
    Cool

Not be a dummy, but what is a double decker card?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It’s a secret for letter and number owners. It shouldn’t have been posted publicly!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

OK. I think I figured it out anyway. So there .

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    people who get two books shipped at the same time from Suntup sometimes miss that there is a second book below the first, the double decker card is a small note left on the toop of the first book, informing the customer there is a second book beneath the first. Giving this 'double decker' card a dubious collectability

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 645 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 ... LastLast