Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 644 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 560 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Mine is still showing for tomorrow but that's ok, I'm tracking the shipment and driving to the truck right now.
    ...I can picture you driving up to the truck. Getting out of the car and pry open the door of the truck...
    He could pull a Raiders of the Lost Ark, mounting the in-motion truck and fighting his way to the book.
    I unboxed the truck. Peeling the roof off of the moving vehicle. I crashed through the top of the trailer screaming "Remember the ALAMO!" I found my double-decker Suntup box, the tape glows in the dark. I didn't know that. Or maybe it wasn't glowing. Maybe I was just in Berserker mode. I grabbed the box as the truck slammed to a stop and the door opened. The postman stood there, a silhouette with the sun outlining him. I screeched "I'll unbox your intestines!" and then everything went dark.

Right on ! You showed that domestic mail abuser how a proper unboxing is done, one question though: did you film it?
    I guess there’s some bodycam footage. But my lawyer is still in the discovery phase of preparations. She hasn’t gotten the videos yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

The S/L and AGE of Red Dragon are some of the most beautiful books I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. I can't believe they are in my collection.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Others have already said it, but the AGE really is gorgeous. Mine just arrived and is now living happily among my other top-shelf books. I still can't believe it was only $65. This has to be the best bang-for-your-buck book in my collection.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

and its another grand slam!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

My AGE has arrived in Chicago! I'm hoping I either get it tomorrow or Saturday.

I plan on reading the series again. It's been many years since I last read it. Also, I've never read Hannibal Rising so I'll have an excuse to finally read that.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pleased you all are happy with the editions of Red Dragon. I just heard from Thomas Harris today after receiving his copies, and he is very pleased!

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Spoiler:

So this label was actually an upgrade I made at the last minute. It was supposed to be 2 hits foil stamping, but it didn't look good at all. So we ended up making these labels, with the gold foil stamp. Not something I would normally do on an AGE, but it had to be done.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am so pleased with how this book turned out. The AGE an numbered are simply stunning. I can't get over how well made both books are. I mean really, they are fantastic. The cover Art for the AGE is wonderful and I absolutely love the fabric for the numbered. I am really glad I got both.
    Another home run Paul.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'm pleased you all are happy with the editions of Red Dragon. I just heard from Thomas Harris today after receiving his copies, and he is very pleased!

Spoiler:

So this label was actually an upgrade I made at the last minute. It was supposed to be 2 hits foil stamping, but it didn't look good at all. So we ended up making these labels, with the gold foil stamp. Not something I would normally do on an AGE, but it had to be done.
    I wish hearing from Thomas Harris was part of my work day! Think we may see the entire series get the Suntup treatment? Hannibal is actually my favorite.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

Think he will do more of his books?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Happy to hear Thomas Harris is "very" pleased with your production of his book, Paul! He should be- it's absolutely a beautiful edition of an important novel. I'm so pleased to have it in my collection, as it's in my Top 5 favorite novels. Congrats, all the way around!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I’m sure it’s an absolute thrill, the validation you feel to hear from these authors that they love the way their work was represented. I’m so happy for you Paul and Becca! You keep exceeding expectations.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I tried to make a gif of how the slipcase material reacts to light. May take a second to load.

EDIT: Just put it on youtube.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I tried to make a gif of how the slipcase material reacts to light. May take a second to load.

Spoiler:
    I LOVE that!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Paul, does your numbering system for books include the copies dedicated for the authors? Or are those separately numbered or marked somehow? How many personal copies do the authors get?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, yes it’s always good to know the authors or the Estates are pleased with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Paul, does your numbering system for books include the copies dedicated for the authors? Or are those separately numbered or marked somehow? How many personal copies do the authors get?
    The way I designate contributor copies is with a “PC”. That would be for authors, artists, agents, publishers, etc., etc. These are produced in addition to the 250 run for public sale. As to how many copies an author receives, it can vary from book to book.

Thanks, yes it’s always good to know the authors or the Estates are pleased with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    The way I designate contributor copies is with a “PC”. That would be for authors, artists, agents, publishers, etc., etc. These are produced in addition to the 250 run for public sale. As to how many copies an author receives, it can vary from book to book.
    So the copies “reserved for private distribution” for Misery was a one-off? Just curious about the behind-the-scenes magic.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

The sheer beauty of these books broke my phone camera during my unboxing, haha! So I wasn't fully able to capture the AGE.

Jeff had previously complimented my pronunciation of names. So I had to prove him wrong and pretty much had a stroke while filming. It was fun regardless!

https://youtu.be/DHB09NAsh0I

Thank you VERY much Paul and Becca. This is your best one yet, in my opinion!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Red Dragon S/L is beautiful!

Are the AEs all shipped? I hope not, since I haven't received a notice yet.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    The sheer beauty of these books broke my phone camera during my unboxing, haha! So I wasn't fully able to capture the AGE.

Jeff had previously complimented my pronunciation of names. So I had to prove him wrong and pretty much had a stroke while filming. It was fun regardless!

https://youtu.be/DHB09NAsh0I

Thank you VERY much Paul and Becca. This is your best one yet, in my opinion!
    Love the cliffhanger ending!! And you didn't butcher anyone's names! And even if you did, you enunciated your mispronunciations clearly enough to fool everyone. When I stumble, I sound like I'm gargling Cap'n Crunch cereal. Love the look at your copies!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

That's weird. Yes all AGE's have shipped. I'm going to look into it.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got the shipping notice. Thanks, Paul.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

It's always nice to wake up to a Suntup box sitting on my porch.

AGE is beautiful. Really love the slipcase with the nice scaly look and feel.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, I’m in the same boat as Brian, I haven’t received a shipping notice either. Would you look into mine as well?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Hey Paul, I’m in the same boat as Brian, I haven’t received a shipping notice either. Would you look into mine as well?
    I'm aware of your order as well. Turns out about around 10 orders did not get fulfilled. The software tagged them incorrectly, so they didn't show up when I was cutting labels. They will go out early next week. Sorry about that.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Jason Mowry brought this to next level. What a fabulous choice Paul. I really hope you can work with him again in the future. Sheer beauty these books.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 644 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 560 ... LastLast