Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 645 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    While i am on a roll, book would be Christine, or 11.22.63.

Hand delivered by Jeff with personal opening ceremony for all.
    Well, now you've ruined the surprise!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    As long as Paul makes at least 130 numbered books, I am golden. And it would be nice when he starts the higher number. The more people the better I say. Just like he did with Brother being 500. There are only 52 Brothers left of them.
    I only need him to make 19!

I think raising the limitation is a good idea.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    As long as Paul makes at least 130 numbered books, I am golden. And it would be nice when he starts the higher number. The more people the better I say. Just like he did with Brother being 500. There are only 52 Brothers left of them.
    Don't be greedy! You can allow for 4 more.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Mmmm. You do make decent unboxing videos.

Although I could probably step up and do another...

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, up the numbers to 350.........including the next King release, offered to non king owners not on the track, with intro by Tabitha, preface by Stephen king, epigraph by Owen, and essays on the book by Joe Hill all signed, including Whelan art and Paul Suntup editor.

Boom!
    I have a prized Paul Suntup signature in my collection.
    Have you, fantastic. That would be amazing. I did wonder if he would sign Bibliomysteries, having the original and new press signatures in there would be special.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched that unboxing video Brian. First time since you posted it back in 2017. Brought back a lot of memories. I sure went to town on that portfolio! But it was all worth the effort.

Just a heads up to some Red Dragon customers. We ran out of bookmarks for some inexplicable reason, so if your box is missing either a red or black bookmark, or possibly both, or if it's missing the red premium envelope (Numbered orders only), then do not fear. I'll be going through those that were missed, and will mail them out to you as soon as possible.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, up the numbers to 350.........including the next King release, offered to non king owners not on the track, with intro by Tabitha, preface by Stephen king, epigraph by Owen, and essays on the book by Joe Hill all signed, including Whelan art and Paul Suntup editor.

Boom!
    What did you get that Paul had signed? I don't recall that unboxing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post

Boom!
    I won my first ARC (for Brother) in a FB Live contest and it came with a little congrats letter signed by Paul. I didn’t make a big deal about getting the signature in the video and I always regretted not pointing it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My how quickly everyone forgets who (I believe) started it all...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

OMG I love this video. And I bow down to the OG SUNTUP UNBOXER.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff's donning his jacket for another incredible ARC unboxing! Smoking!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Boom!
    I won my first ARC (for Brother) in a FB Live contest and it came with a little congrats letter signed by Paul. I didn’t make a big deal about getting the signature in the video and I always regretted not pointing it out.

That's neat! I won an HHH ARC on the live stream, but don't recall receiving a signed card with it

HBJ.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that goes back. Enjoyed watching the video. Cool to see the Lettered especially since I don’t have that one.

I noticed your EOTD bookmark was with the promotional materials rather than with the portfolios. Perhaps that’s why some of us don’t have the EOTD bookmark.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Wow, that goes back. Enjoyed watching the video. Cool to see the Lettered especially since I don’t have that one.

I noticed your EOTD bookmark was with the promotional materials rather than with the portfolios. Perhaps that’s why some of us don’t have the EOTD bookmark.
    The portfolios are fabulous. The real credit goes to Paul and David for putting this together. The portfolios are really the culmination of the whole Dragon Rebound to Suntup Editions saga. It's quite a story.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments.

Jeff, us unboxing types have a lot in common. We both like good books, good beer and good shut your mouth.

It's funny watching the video now. I notice all of my mistakes. Like I should have taken the Palladini book out and showed the signature and a bit more about it. I also didn't know to hold the phone sideways.

Near the end, my friend started frantically pointing to the phone/camera. It turns out it wasn't fully charged when I started, and it takes a lot of juice to capture video. That's why I kind of rushed the ending.

Overall I was happy with my first attempt at an unboxing.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I know it was not your intent Brian, but the video makes me feel like an idiot that I did not get the numbered version. There were still some available but I had very little knowledge about Paul, DR and what would become Suntup Press. But it's still a great video.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

As we are reliving old videos.

(watch and weep Jeff...)

http://www.facebook.com/152476578149...96362333760804
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

(watch and weep Jeff...)

Epic. I couldn't dream of using drones. But I do drone.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

(watch and weep Jeff...)

Should have won an Oscar! You were robbed!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(watch and weep Jeff...)

THIS IS AMAZING

It's the perfect mix of love for the project and creative King imagery and dedication to the bit. This is very good and made my life better today

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Boom!

This made me go back and check my Horns ARC. It did include a signed congratulations note.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

Boom!

This made me go back and check my Horns ARC. It did include a signed congratulations note.
    So cool!!

Traveler Spidergirl is on a distinguished road

I love the Paul Suntup signature. That is fantastic! Thanks to Paul for the heads up about the possibility of missing book marks or envelopes. Although when mine arrive I probably would have been so excited to see the books it would have taken me a while to realize anything was missing!! I can’t wait for this delivery!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Out for delivery!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Mine is still showing tomorrow That's OK. I can wait one more day.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is still showing tomorrow That's OK. I can wait one more day.
    Mine is still showing an error but that's ok, i love a good surprise.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 645 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 558 ... LastLast