Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 644 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 16093

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just secured #32 from Ebay. Not a bad price either.

I will be able to secure a Misery now. I may have to show Paul proof of my purchase but that's easily done.

Whooooooo Hooooooooo!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I just secured #32 from Ebay. Not a bad price either.

I will be able to secure a Misery now. I may have to show Paul proof of my purchase but that's easily done.

Whooooooo Hooooooooo!

Mulleins
    Congratulations Ralph!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome brother!! So glad Ralph you got one!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Ralph!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1 and congrats to everyone who was able to secure a pre-order, and good luck to anyone keeping their fingers crossed for Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Saw two for about $500. So you are talking about $1,000 for both books.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/David-Palla...75.c100623.m-1
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...8AAOSwonBZ9575
    Glad people are to get these. They look sweet. But I really doubt Mon there will be any left.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Saw one for about $500. So you are talking about $1,000 for both books.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...8AAOSwonBZ9575
    Glad people are to get these. They look sweet. But I really doubt Mon there will be any left.
    Based on nothing, I feel like 185 is a large enough sample that at least one person is going to opt out. I agree it’ll probably be a very small number though.

Also, the price tag of the Lettered is high enough compared to the portfolio that at least one person might opt out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well, like I said, I will still try on Mon at 11:00am to see if any are free

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need a kidney? Willing to exchange my extra for a lettered edition.

One of the nicest limited I've ever seen, which only makes it hurt even more. I just can't justify it. And I have a feeling the numbered copies available will be few.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

A nice article by Anthony Breznican on Entertainment Weekly:

http://ew.com/books/2018/02/08/steph...ery-autograph/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Major congrats to Paul for the exposure!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Paul for landing this impressive HUGE gig! Looks gorgeous!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Fine Books has a few copies that are priced cheaper on their website than Ebay:

http://www.veryfinebooks.com/Product...ductCode=sk156

https://www.ebay.com/itm/David-Palla...aa3yS#viTabs_0
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have any Suntup Coupons?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I am just now getting my head above water. Been responding to emails, texts, phone calls, Facebook messages, smoke signals and semaphores all day! Since 6am. I skipped lunch, as I didn't even realize it was lunch time. Went out to get a bite to eat, which was closer to dinner than lunch, and then got back at it...

Anyway, wow... I have been completely bombarded today after the news went public, and it still hasn't stopped!

I apologize in advance for any breakups or divorces caused as a result of these new editions!

Seriously though, thank you EVERYONE for your very kind words and compliments. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. I have given my life to this book for the past year, and to see what everyone is saying, both here and on social media, well it is very gratifying to say the least. The excitement and pleasure this has brought to the Stephen King community is a big reason for why I am doing this. It is truly a dream come true. I have so many stories to tell of this journey!

I hope that everyone got their questions answered. Rebecca was a complete rockstar in responding to everyone. I have only just now been able to focus on this thread. Thank you again Rebecca.

Anyway, enough speeches... I am going to get back to work. Oh, and keeping this a secret for so long was excruciating!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Did my carrier pigeon get there yet?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Did my carrier pigeon get there yet?
    Is that what that was? I thought I heard a pecking at my front door. Didn't have time to open it, so he or she must have flown back. Sorry about that.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

As luck would have it, "my" King collecting number is 186. So unless I can convince Paul to stretch his print run by one .... guess I'll just have to get a Lettered!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, out of curiosity, when it says ‘there are no “PC” copies of the lettered edition available,’ does that mean that no copies outside of A-Z will be produced (aka, literally only 26 will be made) or that there will be extra copies produced, but they won’t be for sale?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Paul, out of curiosity, when it says ‘there are no “PC” copies of the lettered edition available,’ does that mean that no copies outside of A-Z will be produced (aka, literally only 26 will be made) or that there will be extra copies produced, but they won’t be for sale?
    I would have thought there would be extra copies made, just in case any get lost or damaged in transit.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I would have thought there would be extra copies made, just in case any get lost or damaged in transit.
    That’s what I would think too, but with other publishers those extra copies tend to ‘become available’ over time. I’m wondering if Paul is doing things differently.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to buy all 3 editions, but I can never get online to order before they are sold out. I will just have to buy them on the secondary market.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello Paul,
    Can we have an idea of the GIFT EDITION print run?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I would like to buy all 3 editions, but I can never get online to order before they are sold out. I will just have to buy them on the secondary market.
    I feel your pain. My internet connection is quite slow and I have missed out on several book opportunities in the past with other publishers, simply because other people were quicker on the draw and were able to place an order, whilst I was still fumbling around trying to access the order link....

The current pre order link that will be emailed out to owners of EOTD on Saturday, is giving me panic attacks....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hello Paul,
    Can we have an idea of the GIFT EDITION print run?
    The gift edition print run will be determined based on pre-order demand, but is capped.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 644 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast