Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 645 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I wonder if Paul would ever do something like that again for a set of 3 books by the same author.
    Sure, but maybe 2 this time...
    Excellent...Winnie The Pooh and The House At Pooh Corner!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if Paul would ever do something like that again for a set of 3 books by the same author.
    Becca is probably sending angry texts warning you to behave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I've already been reprimanded for hinting at a 2 book set. Ugh, see I did it again. I'm going to stand in the corner.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I've already been reprimanded for hinting at a 2 book set. Ugh, see I did it again. I'm going to stand in the corner.
    Are you standing in the corner with night vision goggles while Starling searches your pitch black basement?!?!?!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Pooh Corner, perchance?!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I know SubPress recently did The Silence of the Lambs but that was extremely limited with only 200 limited and 52 lettered.

So I'm hoping for a Suntup version with an artist gift edition to go with Red Dragon.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Sorry Paul. I did not mean to get you into trouble. I still hope I am in the circle of trust.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Paul. I did not mean to get you into trouble. I still hope I am in the circle of trust.
    All good Mike!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

All good Mike!
    Nice .

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

The AGE of 451 randomly popped up yesterday and it looked like only the 1 was available so I ordered it.

I already have one ordered through Dark Regions Press. I'll probably give one to my brother as a birthday present.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    The AGE of 451 randomly popped up yesterday and it looked like only the 1 was available so I ordered it.

I already have one ordered through Dark Regions Press. I'll probably give one to my brother as a birthday present.
    That's great.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Behave!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Behave!
    Yeah, don't let Paul spoil those two books!

...which two did he almost spoil again?? ;-)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Behave!
    Yeah, don't let Paul spoil those two books!

...which two did he almost spoil again?? ;-)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jaws 1 & 2!!

I went silly even though i wanted to say

Spoiler:
    Harper Lee
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Jaws 1 & 2!!

Spoiler:
    Harper Lee
    Neil Gaiman's American Gods & Anansi Boys . 🤞🏻😬
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Jaws 1 & 2!!

Spoiler:
    Harper Lee
    Neil Gaiman's American Gods & Anansi Boys . 🤞🏻😬
    Oooh, yes please!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Neil Gaiman's American Gods & Anansi Boys.
    Folio Society recently did both:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/american-gods.html
    https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/anansi-boys.html

...which, I think, decreases the odds of Suntup editions (sorry to piss on the parade ).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

...which, I think, decreases the odds of Suntup editions (sorry to piss on the parade ).
    And Hill House did both of course.

But Paul WOULD have a blast doing both I'm sure.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra Misery AGE that I was going to list on ebay, but I'm thinking about holding on to it a little longer just to see how much it goes up in value.

Country
    Country Flag

Not necessarily. Folio Society also recently did a version of I Am Legend. And Suntup and Centipede both did Hill House at the same time.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

I posted on another thread but it may be more relevant here:
    My Misery AGE has a nice dent on the slipcase. Is anyone else in the hunt for a new slip case? If there are enough of us maybe we can get Paul to order some new cases.
    Anybody in??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought my Misery AGE, on the secondary market. The result was that I had a slightly damaged slipcase. I must also buy a new dustjacket.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

After the Hill House limited editions (and the others), I would hope Paul would negotiate for some other worthy books by the prolific Neil Gaiman. Just not another Ocean at the End of the Lane nor The Graveyard Book, please.

For a two book set (not series)...
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory AND James and the Giant Peach.
    Pretty much any two books by Michael Chrichton, Chuck Palahniuk or Margaret Atwood.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

After the Hill House limited editions (and the others), I would hope Paul would negotiate for some other worthy books by the prolific Neil Gaiman. Just not another Ocean at the End of the Lane nor The Graveyard Book, please.

For a two book set (not series)...
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory AND James and the Giant Peach.
    Pretty much any two books by Michael Chrichton, Chuck Palahniuk or Margaret Atwood.
    Chuck Palahniuk! Yes! FIGHT CLUB and HAUNTED.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 645 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 ... LastLast