Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 644 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Not a bad problem to have as a business - "Everyone wants my product!!!"

Still, I don't envy you in the next couple days...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I want to hear about tracking down all those old typewriters...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Not a bad problem to have as a business - "Everyone wants my product!!!"

Still, I don't envy you in the next couple days...
    Haha, yeah, one of those good problems that doesn’t quite seem that way in the moment.

Best of luck Paul! You’re doing a killer job on everything. I agree with others that this looks like it’s going to be on par with productions like The Stand and Lettered Regulators.

Summited my request for a matching letter (possibly twice in my paranoia)

I’m also curious about how you acquired all those old typewriter keys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I want to hear about tracking down all those old typewriters...
    Hah! The same thought crossed my mind as well. I'm sure Paul will provide a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes work when the dust has settled.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, will the #s on the limitation page be printed like Centipede Press or will they be numbered by hand?

I quite like the way Centipede Press do their numbering, so I'm hoping they will be printed....

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ok... so everyone who has Eotd portfolio is eligible for an early preorder but only those with numbers lower than185 have a chance to match.

ok... that changes it all... a bit.
    because if eotd sold more that 185 (and now i'm sure it did) it will still be a race to order during secret auction

EDIT:
    now i believe i was wrong
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Wow. Congrats, Paul! How amazingly cool. Very happy for you and your press.
    +1

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    ok... so everyone who has Eotd portfolio is eligible for an early preorder but only those with numbers lower than185 have a chance to match.

because if eotd sold more that 185 (and now i'm sure it did) it will still be a race to order during secret auction
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Here is an update:
    "PLEASE ALSO NOTE: We cannot provide you with any specific number that you will receive below 185. The inventory in the web store is set to the exact number of available copies that are below 185, so when it says sold out, then there are no more. When you receive the private pre-order link, you will be provided with your #."
    Not sure where Becca got that update but that might give some more info.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

shit... my wife will kill me
    One of the many reasons that I am happy to be single!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Looks like I now also own an EOTD portfolio. No way could I miss an opportunity to own this edition of Misery!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Seriously considering getting the signed/numbered edition... for the first time since I've been collecting King.
    You won't be sorry!
    I definitely won't be sorry. I gave it some thought after posting and I think the reason is that, as far as signed/limited editions go, I've always been drawn to the 'classics' and the more understated limiteds. I have zero interest in any of the limited editions that were issued after I started collecting and became aware of the concept of high-end books (circa 2006). This is the first limited edition that I will be able to buy at issue price and that actually triggers my collector senses.

I have a few days left to ponder and decide..

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is an update:
    "PLEASE ALSO NOTE: We cannot provide you with any specific number that you will receive below 185. The inventory in the web store is set to the exact number of available copies that are below 185, so when it says sold out, then there are no more. When you receive the private pre-order link, you will be provided with your #."
    It's on the Misery private link form. To me, it looks as if you have a number under 185 there shouldn't be a scramble because you will get an order link to match your number. At least I hope that I am correct in this assumption. He offered portfolios numbered under 185 between today and tomorrow and once those numbers are gone I believe it will be marked as sold. That's what I understand from becca's explanation.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I logged on to Suntup Press just a minute ago to check and see if they were gone and it's just been spinning and spinning. Seems to me the site is blowing up! Glad I ordered when I did!

And I'm really excited for you Paul.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, anyone with portfolios under 185 will be able to match their copy of Misery, whether you bought it last year, today or tomorrow before 9PM PST and as long as you have submitted the matching form.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'm super excited for Paul too. This is an incredible get! One of King's best. Way to go Paul!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i hope i got right number
    Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Top notch marketing. Very slick. A great product helps. I even feel a compulsion to own one of those penguins.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is an update:
    Its on the page with the form to request a matching number. I am a little confused by this. So it seems that we aren't actually getting a matching number, just that we are guaranteed an order. Also, is there some kind of verification that the person is the actual owner? Seems open to abuse/liers.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Here is an update:
    Its on the page with the form to request a matching number. I am a little confused by this. So it seems that we aren't actually getting a matching number, just that we are guaranteed an order. Also, is there some kind of verification that the person is the actual owner? Seems open to abuse/liers.
    If you order a portfolio today or tomorrow, you won't immediately be given a specific number but it will be a number under 185. Then when you get the email to purchase the book (or a subscription) you will be told what that number is and you will be able to get the matching copy of Misery.

Also, Paul will be keeping track and if there is a double order for the same number, he will confirm with the owners that they have the portfolio in their possession and the duplicate order will be cancelled.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is an update:
    well... at the moment it is not possible what number you will get bit i understand that you will get number below 185 because store inventory is set to the amount of these.
    after that...if you apply for matching copy you will get a matching copy (but as stated earloer you don't know what number)
    Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is an update:
    If you order a portfolio today or tomorrow, you won't immediately be given a specific number but it will be a number under 185. Then when you get the email to purchase the book (or a subscription) you will be told what that number is and you will be able to get the matching copy of Misery.

Also, Paul will be keeping track and if there is a double order for the same number, he will confirm with the owners that they have the portfolio in their possession and the duplicate order will be cancelled.
    Ohhhhhh, now I understand, the note about not guarneteeing what number is in reference to the portfolio. I thought it was in reference to the copy of Misery, which seemed to defeat the purpose of asking for a matching number.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Here is an update:
    well... at the moment it is not possible what number you will get bit i understand that you will get number below 185 because store inventory is set to the amount of these.
    after that...if you apply for matching copy you will get a matching copy (but as stated earloer you don't know what number)
    Exactly but both portfolio and Misery will match.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

shit... my wife will kill me
    Do what I did... Don't tell her

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Holy crap I have never struggled this hard with purchasing a book. Normally I am not even in the running for a lettered edition and now I have the opportunity to match all my other Suntup/Dragon book. this is going to be a hard decision to make between now and tomorrow.

Thanks a lot Paul... just happen to run right when the new car got here and the Escrow payment that shot through the roof...

I feel your pain! I just took a major financial hit this month on my annuity but CANNOT pass on this!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Holy crap I have never struggled this hard with purchasing a book. Normally I am not even in the running for a lettered edition and now I have the opportunity to match all my other Suntup/Dragon book. this is going to be a hard decision to make between now and tomorrow.

Thanks a lot Paul... just happen to run right when the new car got here and the Escrow payment that shot through the roof...

I feel your pain! I just took a major financial hit this month on my annuity but CANNOT pass on this!
    Yup i just caved and ordered mine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 644 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast