Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 644 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 518 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,450 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Is this the slipcase improvement you mentioned Paul
    Yes, we modified the design. This one ended up looking much better in person and it's more in harmony with the book. Together they're a winner.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Is this the slipcase improvement you mentioned Paul
    Yes, we modified the design. This one ended up looking much better in person and it's more in harmony with the book. Together they're a winner.
    Very nice indeed!
    I did like the old design but i do love this new design.
    It's like the illustration is framed within the slipcase.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes it looks great in person. It is also printed on a laid paper, and the two illustrations on each side do not appear in the book.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes it looks great in person. It is also printed on a laid paper, and the two illustrations on each side do not appear in the book.
    I think I have a pretty good vocabulary of book words (the technical book word term) but Suntup Editions have taught me a lot of new ones these past few years

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the updated Lottery slipcase. I think it's an improvement. So many great books on the cusp of being done!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's some lucky paper!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's some lucky paper!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's some lucky paper!
    I was waiting for that. Steve, you never disappoint.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the changes to The Lottery slipcase and pumped about the IAL update.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love how you add upgrades all the way to the last moment on these projects, Paul.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Forgive my lack of technical explanation, and it also is not very important at all but:

On the new Lottery pictures, the first picture has the title of the book at the top but the other way around on the second picture, with Shirley Jackson at the top (writing is the other way around)

Did it change?

As I say, not important, just me looking into things far too much (whilst the 3 year old is eating, and I am sat on my ass for the first time today)

Oh and mentioned it elsewhere, but the Bibliomysteries stories are really good. Enjoyed reading them.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Forgive my lack of technical explanation, and it also is not very important at all but:

On the new Lottery pictures, the first picture has the title of the book at the top but the other way around on the second picture, with Shirley Jackson at the top (writing is the other way around)

Did it change?
    I’m guessing you’re looking at an old cached version of the page, because I don’t see that. When the announcement was first made, the label was placed in the opposite direction than what we are used to in the USA, but I replaced that with a new image of the label running the other way. There was some discussion about this at the time. Maybe try clear your browser cache. Unless I’m completely missing something.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooh i will have a look......

Edited....It’s different if I go to

Store, All editions, lottery numbered edition (diff here too)

Thought clearing my history cured it, but it is still there.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great stuff Paul. Love the update for The Lottery and the update you gave on the other page. I am very excited to have these in on my shelf, and I am very much
    looking forward to the future releases.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! Love the update and the inclusion of two new pieces of art. Feels like a viewfinder to the past.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Also thanks for the peek at the process for binding The Lottery. I love the way they look all together. Those are the covers being applied to the book block, correct? It looks like those are the spines exposed and the pages are in there. At first I thought these were just the boards being pressed. Very sharp. Can't wait to get mine and put her next to her sister.

Also, I could not resist looking at the stack of books to the right and the book blocks in the back in the second photo and wonder what else this bookbinder is working on.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I agree Jeff. You mean that really think book that looks like it has a brown spine? I wonder if that's one of the big ones for the future. It sure looks massive to me. Plus, like you said, the stuff in the back and other items in that room.
    Paul wasn't kidding. He is ramping up big time. Not that I am complaining.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I agree Jeff. You mean that really think book that looks like it has a brown spine? I wonder if that's one of the big ones for the future. It sure looks massive to me. Plus, like you said, the stuff in the back and other items in that room.
    I actually don’t think that thick book is a Suntup book. I’m sure this bindery works with multiple publishers. If it were a Suntup, I’m sure Paul would have cropped it out. I couldn’t make out the few words on the spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I actually don’t think that thick book is a Suntup book. I’m sure this bindery works with multiple publishers. If it were a Suntup, I’m sure Paul would have cropped it out. I couldn’t make out the few words on the spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gotcha. My mistake (again) . I did not even think of that.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also thanks for the peek at the process for binding The Lottery. I love the way they look all together. Those are the covers being applied to the book block, correct? It looks like those are the spines exposed and the pages are in there. At first I thought these were just the boards being pressed. Very sharp. Can't wait to get mine and put her next to her sister.

Also, I could not resist looking at the stack of books to the right and the book blocks in the back in the second photo and wonder what else this bookbinder is working on.
    The top picture shows the covers only, and the one below are the books in the press, with the book blocks cased into the covers.

I hadn't even noticed the other books. I keep telling the binders to stop working on other people's books and just do mine, but they never listen.

Country
    Country Flag

The top picture shows the covers only, and the one below are the books in the press, with the book blocks cased into the covers.

I hadn't even noticed the other books. I keep telling the binders to stop working on other people's books and just do mine, but they never listen.
    I used to be a Teamster. Want me to send some persuasive people out there? Just give me the address.

Country
    Country Flag

Got the HAVE YOU MOVED? email from Suntup. I plan on moving soonish. I'm sure I'll make Paul aware of my new address when I do. And if I don't, and a book is on the way, I'm going to move back in until I get it.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope, my address has not changed for my IAL #'ed. SEND AWAY!

So pumped!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am really pumped about this. I just seen the email myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I was away from my computer and then I came back and saw the email. I love getting the "Have you moved emails". It means the books aren't far behind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 644 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 518 ... LastLast