Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 644 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 10,376 to 10,400 of 16093

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    With that latest status update it certainly seems like Red Dragon is leaping over every other book in the queue.
    I don't know but it sure does seem like it but the lettered IAL has completely finished and The Lottery numbered is making great progress too. 😉
    I think what makes it stand out to me is that Red Dragon is scheduled for the fall and it's progressing faster than the books that are due in the summer (and still on schedule).
    True, i'll give you that. I'm still curious how long it will take to completely finish The Lottery, anyway it's going to be an exciting summer and fall for sure.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Indeed. I am very excited to see these books in my hands. I know Paul and his crew are working hard to make that happen. I am also very excited to already see what is after the next announcement. I
    just can't help myself.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The posts on the bookmark covers a few pages back inspired me to go through and put the covers on my bookmarks- to be honest, I enjoy any excuse to go back and flip through these books... Does anyone know if The Haunting of Hill House came with a bookmark? That is the only one I can't find, and I can't remember if it came anything other than the protective board (for the escutcheon) or the 50 planchettes.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    The posts on the bookmark covers a few pages back inspired me to go through and put the covers on my bookmarks- to be honest, I enjoy any excuse to go back and flip through these books... Does anyone know if The Haunting of Hill House came with a bookmark? That is the only one I can't find, and I can't remember if it came anything other than the protective board (for the escutcheon) or the 50 planchettes.
    Holy shit I didn’t even consider HHH. No I don’t believe it had a bookmark. I have the planchette and the spacer and the letter describing the spacer and the keyhole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s all I have too. If it didn’t have a bookmark, then I think it’s the only numbered release without one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Paul Suntup has truly reached the big time.
    He is mentioned in the Centipede Press newsletter today.

Bow down to the one you serve
    You're going to get what you deserve
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

You win with mentioning Centiped Press, Suntup, and NIN in one post!

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

You win with mentioning Centiped Press, Suntup, and NIN in one post!
    +1: Head like a hole! 🤘🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

No wait, I made all that stuff up by myself!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Funny, my first thought when seeing 'big time' was Peter Gabriel. That makes the post a four-fer.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Depeche Mode
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Head like a hole!
    What's like getting rick-rolled but better? Getting on-a-rolled:

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

How's everyone doing? I haven't checked in here for a little while. Things have been super busy and the days are just blazing by. Between driving the announced titles through production, and working on the ones not yet announced, I haven't had much time to check in. Almost all of the Legend AGE's have been delivered, and I'm really pleased with the many positive comments about the edition. Thank you. The next book to ship should be the Numbered Fahrenheit 451, followed soon after that by I Am Legend Numbered and Lettered. Then The Lottery, Fahrenheit 451 AGE and Lettered, Red Dragon, etc., etc. All of these are close. Anyway, hope everyone is staying safe and sane.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    How's everyone doing? I haven't checked in here for a little while. Things have been super busy and the days are just blazing by. Between driving the announced titles through production, and working on the ones not yet announced, I haven't had much time to check in. Almost all of the Legend AGE's have been delivered, and I'm really pleased with the many positive comments about the edition. Thank you. The next book to ship should be the Numbered Fahrenheit 451, followed soon after that by I Am Legend Numbered and Lettered. Then The Lottery, Fahrenheit 451 AGE and Lettered, Red Dragon, etc., etc. All of these are close. Anyway, hope everyone is staying safe and sane.
    Fantastic news! Make sure you take care of yourself though. Drink plenty of Tuscany water.

And yes the IAL AGE is a marvelous book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not only meeting shipping expectations but surpassing them. Even during Covid, small business challenges, and planning future releases. Impressive.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    All wonderful news AND we get a teaser vid on the 17th and the new ed anouncement on the 18th. Man oh man. That some major goodness coming down the road.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The LEGEND AGE is a beautiful book.

I’m really impressed how quickly these books are getting released despite the pandemic business interruptions beyond anyone’s control.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

I agree!

Sometimes you feel like publishing a book,
    Sometimes you don't.

Suntup always publishes on time.
    (NAME OBSCURED BY STATIC) don't

Sometimes you feel like a nut,
    Sometimes you don't!

Country
    Country Flag

Thats not true. I'm a huge fan of Suntup but even I can't let you get away with that. Suntup does not ALWAYS publish on time. Sometimes he publishes AHEAD of schedule.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thats not true. I'm a huge fan of Suntup but even I can't let you get away with that. Suntup does not ALWAYS publish on time. Sometimes he publishes AHEAD of schedule.
    Business 101- under promise, over deliver.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I’ll have old advertising jingles stuck in my head all day. Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    By Mennen

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    By Mennen
    You’re killing me softly with your words.

Every time I make something up that's totally original after hours and hours of toil I'm accused of plagiarism!

I want a lawyer! I also have mesothelioma, used talcum powder, have been in a bad accident, eaten asbestos, need new windows right away, need all kinds of Medicare supplemental plans, recently suffered a heart attack, need a reverse mortgage so badly I can taste it, can't stop these shakes until my next Suntup package comes in the mail, can't get these spots off my dishes and MUST feed my dog Blue food!

Good thing I wrote all this down.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Every time I make something up that's totally original after hours and hours of toil I'm accused of plagiarism!

I want a lawyer! I also have mesothelioma, used talcum powder, have been in a bad accident, eaten asbestos, need new windows right away, need all kinds of Medicare supplemental plans, recently suffered a heart attack, need a reverse mortgage so badly I can taste it, can't stop these shakes until my next Suntup package comes in the mail, can't get these spots off my dishes and MUST feed my dog Blue food!

Good thing I wrote all this down.
    You need to watch out for yourself...please at least tell us you're buying GOLD every chance you get, from Rosland Capital.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 644 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 516 ... LastLast