Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 645 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,275 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm not panicking, BUT was there a bookmark with the Misery AGE? If there was, I can't find mine and someone threw out my shipping box and it might have been in there
    Shit. I should have said it was for the numbered swag only. I had the same reaction. I put all my bookmarks in a cover and was thinking where in the hell is my Misery one!!!

Sorry for creating a panic. Ha!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I don't know, man. I think I need to draw the line at "Bookmark Protector's". Of course I clicked the link in mild interest... then, came to my senses. Carry on.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who are buying those bookmark protectors, you may want to stock up.

Spoiler:

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Spoiler:
    Looks like the last shot of Raiders!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Hell Yes!!!

Email just now:

We will soon be shipping your order of the Artist Gift edition*of I Am Legend by Richard Matheson. If you have moved since you placed your order, please reply to this email with your new address.

If you have not moved, there is no need to reply.

Thank you!

Suntup Editions

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Or Costco in "Idiocracy".

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Yes, just got the shipping address check for IAL (Gift ed). Very excited for this one. Looks great!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I don't know, man. I think I need to draw the line at "Bookmark Protector's". Of course I clicked the link in mild interest... then, came to my senses. Carry on.
    This is somewhat ambiguously worded so I'm going to choose to interpret "came to my senses" as "realized it was an awesome idea and ordered some"

And anyway if you wanna get really classy there are other ways to step it up

Spoiler:
    Some of my bookmarks from Bay Area bookshops that have mostly (but not all!) closed:

For the curious, Bird & Beckett and Forest Books (a little surprising) are both still around...

Also that Adobe Books bookmark has almost $10 in store credit attached to it! It seemed heartless to use it when he announced he was closing

It was standard at the time to have your credit written on the back of a store book mark with some special stamp or the owners signature or something... which feels like a story that should be much older than ~2010...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool framed bookmarks
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Love those bookmarks. Kinda heartbreaking too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    This is somewhat ambiguously worded so I'm going to choose to interpret "came to my senses" as "realized it was an awesome idea and ordered some"

Spoiler:
    Some of my bookmarks from Bay Area bookshops that have mostly (but not all!) closed:

For the curious, Bird & Beckett and Forest Books (a little surprising) are both still around...

Also that Adobe Books bookmark has almost $10 in store credit attached to it! It seemed heartless to use it when he announced he was closing

It was standard at the time to have your credit written on the back of a store book mark with some special stamp or the owners signature or something... which feels like a story that should be much older than ~2010...
    Now, that is an extremely cool and interesting display of bookmarks. Sublime, even.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Great collection of bookmarks! I need to stock up now. 😁

Ps; before somebody asks it, yes... That's Randall Flagg for the upcoming The Stand series. 😎
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Spoiler:

Love it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Love the framed bookmarks! I have a few oldies from years ago...Waterstones Books, Waldenbooks, some NYC stores, etc. I should try to find them all and do something like this with them.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I love getting the "have you moved" email. It means something is on it's way soon.
    And that frame with the bookmarks is very cool. I never would have thought to done that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I love getting the "have you moved" email. It means something is on it's way soon.
    And that frame with the bookmarks is very cool. I never would have thought to done that.
    I never had one before, this was completely new to me but what a great way to start a new day.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I never had one before, this was completely new to me but what a great way to start a new day.
    Congrats and yea it's pretty exciting. Hopefully it won't be your last.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Congrats and yea it's pretty exciting. Hopefully it won't be your last.
    Thanks, it surely won't be my last, i have a total of five unfulfilled Suntup pre-orders.
    Not counting the second copy of F451 i recently ordered at DRP. 😉

My Mood
    Cool

Nice. Glad you're on the train with the rest of us. It's nice to watch the progress, every time a section changes color, I get a little more exited.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Glad you're on the train with the rest of us. It's nice to watch the progress, every time a section changes color, I get a little more exited.
    Yeah, i know exactly what you mean. It's fun & exciting to watch these colors change.

I plan to stay on the numbered Suntup train as long as i possibly can. 😉

My Mood
    Cool

The numbered train is a great place to be.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

The Library Car is fantastic with those floating mag-lev bookcases that ensure there are no bumped corners. And the FIGHT CLUB CAR where people with differing opinions beat the snot out of one another while the more civilized among us place bets, but we don't like to talk about that car. Yes, the Numbered Train is a wonderful way to travel. Joe Hill signs everyone's ticket and those tickets go into protective sleeves and are kept in pristine shape for generations--or they get sold on eBay. There's form-fitted foam for everyone to sleep in. Every once in a while the train stops to let someone on or off while a blabbermouth on YouTube shrieks "NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!" and "YOU FOOLS!" Riders sit as close as they can, huddling around the many speakers, waiting for the next announcement from the final car on the train--the one where Paul and Becca ride, the one that controls the whole train. Wait, shouldn't they be in the locomotive? No. Don't ask who or what is in the locomotive. Just get another glass of refreshing Panna water, or a stout, or a Scotch, and listen to that horn.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

The Library Car is fantastic with those floating mag-lev bookcases that ensure there are no bumped corners. And the FIGHT CLUB CAR where people with differing opinions beat the snot out of one another while the more civilized among us place bets, but we don't like to talk about that car. Yes, the Numbered Train is a wonderful way to travel. Joe Hill signs everyone's ticket and those tickets go into protective sleeves and are kept in pristine shape for generations--or they get sold on eBay. There's form-fitted foam for everyone to sleep in. Every once in a while the train stops to let someone on or off while a blabbermouth on YouTube shrieks "NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!" and "YOU FOOLS!" Riders sit as close as they can, huddling around the many speakers, waiting for the next announcement from the final car on the train--the one where Paul and Becca ride, the one that controls the whole train. Wait, shouldn't they be in the locomotive? No. Don't ask who or what is in the locomotive. Just get another glass of refreshing Panna water, or a stout, or a Scotch, and listen to that horn.
    Isn't that just Snowpiercer?

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Isn't that just Snowpiercer?
    In a way yes, except this is Sunpiercer. 😉

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Spoiler:
    Looks like the last shot of Raiders!
    Made me think of Walter White's storage unit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 645 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 511 ... LastLast