Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 645 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 10,026 to 10,050 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Horns 2: Hornier!
    I'd read that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

On a different note: right now I am most excited about Red Dragon. What is everyone else looking forward to the most?

I Am Legend, War of the Worlds, Invisible Man, Red Dragon, Fahrenheit 451, or The Lottery?
    Right now? I Am Legend & The Lottery off course!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    WOW! That's a behemoth!!!! One of those 1000 pagers is The Stand, right??? RIGHT?

Imajica
    The Stand
    Infinite Jest
    Although i really want it to be The Stand (my all-time favourite King book) & Paul already confirmed it will not be The Stand.

I think some of the other possibilities are ;

- IT , not likely though because he made a Dragon Rebound of this.
    - The Lord Of The Rings , it wouldn't be the first time a publisher compressed these three novels into one edition
    - War & Peace , Leo Tolstoj's absolute masterpiece. Counting about 1220 pages.
    - Atlas Shrugged .
    - The Count of Monte Cristo.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    WOW! That's a behemoth!!!! One of those 1000 pagers is The Stand, right??? RIGHT?

Imajica
    The Stand
    Infinite Jest
    Although i really want it to be The Stand (my all-time favourite King book) & Paul already confirmed it will not be The Stand.

I think some of the other possibilities are ;

- IT , not likely though because he made a Dragon Rebound of this.
    - The Lord Of The Rings , it wouldn't be the first time a publisher compressed these three novels into one edition
    - War & Peace , Leo Tolstoj's absolute masterpiece. Counting about 1220 pages.
    - Atlas Shrugged .

Wow. Some great guesses on some great novels. Nice.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    You misspelled “Crisco,” Dumas.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I thought you'd like to see this little book we're working on. The book block weighs in at 4.5" thick, mainly due to the heavier cotton paper being used on the Lettered edition. This is one of three 1000+ page books that are in the pipeline. So this edition will be split into two volumes. For comparison, you can see it here beside the Lettered Horns.
    I’m pretty sure I just figured out what the books is. I’ll put it in spoiler so if you don’t want to know you don’t have to look.

Spoiler:
    It’s a bound book of all of our survey responses. The best part is the Lettered Edition is going to be signed by Ben Stein who is not only doing an intro but a detailed analysis of all the replies.
    Spoiler:
    Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

The book I’m most excited for is June’s announcement, assuming it is what I think it is. All signs point to a visit from Big Brother.

My guesses for what the book is in the picture would be Catch 22 or slaughterhouse five. Slaughterhouse five is more wishful thinking than anything else. It’s too short of a book to be that large I think. But I think it is the perfect book and story for a Suntup edition. Hope we get to see it happen someday.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Kurt V books are ones that I mentioned that I would love to see get the treatment. I think it's only a matter of time.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though it's never gonna happen I'd skin a cat for Pet Sematary! (Okay not really but I'd take the book!)

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    The book I’m most excited for is June’s announcement, assuming it is what I think it is. All signs point to a visit from Big Brother.

Hear, hear!

And if the speculations are correct, which i'm guessing everyone are really hoping for, this edition could very well become my first S/L with the signature of a true "king".

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, any sneak preview on the lettered IAL possible? Status updates says it's done Really looking forward to that book. Hoping shipping services return a bit back to normal in the coming months as well. Couldn't bear that book stuck in shipping limbo for a month
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Paul, any sneak preview on the lettered IAL possible? Status updates says it's done Really looking forward to that book. Hoping shipping services return a bit back to normal in the coming months as well. Couldn't bear that book stuck in shipping limbo for a month
    Thought Paul said case maker was down for this one? I’ve been waiting to like you. This is one of the bad boys he does
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thought Paul said case maker was down for this one? I’ve been waiting to like you. This is one of the bad boys he does
    Yes m8, case maker doesn’t open up until next week I believe but I am dying to find out how that stake ended up in the front board for real versus the mock up
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes m8, case maker doesn’t open up until next week I believe but I am dying to find out how that stake ended up in the front board for real versus the mock up
    Ahhh apologies, you meant the book itself. The case isn’t yes... book is. Perhaps Paul might give us a taste! If we ask nicely
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps Paul might give us a taste! If we ask nicely
    Sure, no problem. Yes the Lettered Legend books are complete and I have them. Just waiting for the cases to get done. Here's some pictures.

Spoiler:
    Although the glue sticking the stake to the cover was adequate, I decided to also screw it down to make it even stronger. So there are two small screws on the underside, going through the board which are recessed and covered under the pastedown so that you don't see the screws.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Unreal. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If I ever can save up enough money, that's the one Suntup lettered I will go after claw and fang.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Mindblowing & beautiful !

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow wow wow
    Thank you Paul!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks great, Paul!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I need a cold shower and a cigarette.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Looks awesome. Congrats to those who have one coming their way.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, somebody remind me, anything interesting happening over at Suntup Editions this week?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Hey, somebody remind me, anything interesting happening over at Suntup Editions this week?
    He's announcing The Suntup Book of Mysteries on Thursday!

It is cause for celebration!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 645 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast