Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 645 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,825 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    This could very well become my first numbered Suntup edition, if there are any left by the time the public pre-order goes out.
    I definitely think you’ll have a shot. Just be ready when the link goes live. I think at 9am PST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Off course i'll be ready for it, logged in and with an itchy "triggerfinger". 😁
    I think you should a good shot at getting one. I don't want to give way how may are left, by you should have a good shot at it.
    I'm pretty sure there will be fewer copies of The Lottery available for the public preorder than were available for Red Dragon which sold out in 26 minutes. But then again F451 had fewer available than RD and it took much longer to sell out. But both sold out the same day and I expect that trend to continue with The Lottery.
    I just need to log in at Suntup & Paypal ten minutes before and i think i'll be safe. 😉

Wouldn't it be neat to have a stone shaped & Suntup logo engraved paperweight to come with the book? 🤭
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I agree that they will sell will probably sell out the same day but I hope for people who want it, it's more than 2 min. We shall see.
    Red Dragon went pretty fast, so hopefully this one will hang on longer for me to pick it up. 🤔

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    It looks like Paul has already made an upgrade to the lettered edition!

The original posting advertised handmade paper from a company called Twinrocker in Indiana, and the page now states that the paper is handmade Velke Losiny paper from the Czech Republic. I'll leave it up to interested folks to look it up further, but that paper mill has been around since 1596 (one site states that the owner's wife was burned at the stake in the medieval witch trials!) and makes, arguably, the best handmade paper in the world. I have had the delightful experience of feeling Velke Losiny paper and it's absolutely marvelous! The only word I can think of to describe it is "buttery" - it's rich and thick and super soft and you can immediately tell that it's different from any other paper you've seen. Cool stuff!
    Eagle eye! I went out with the wrong paper maker, so I corrected it on the website. Every now and then, I make a mistake. It doesn't happen often though... tsk tsk... But yes, Velké is considered the crown jewel of European paper making, and they really have been around since the late 1500's. The books are already printed on that paper.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I know there's been some criticism of The Lottery due to the page count, but I see it as just one more example of Paul's willingness to do something perceived as unusual because he believes the work is worth it. (Yes, The Lottery often comes packaged with other stories, but a special edition of The Lottery exists in the first place because of The Lottery specifically, so I love the idea of a standalone edition)
    I figured there would be some criticism around the fact that we are publishing only this single short story, but that's okay. This edition absolutely had to be The Lottery, and only The Lottery. I didn't want to include any other stories, just for the sake of making something book length. The intent was to spotlight this story. Simple as that. And essentially, despite its length, it's still a bound 'book', just like any other with more pages. Think of the shelf space I am helping you save!!

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Ps wonder if there will be a lottery for The Lottery (lettered)
    There just might be a lottery for The Lottery.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Think of it (The Lottery) as the Lord John Press versions of "Dolan's Cadillac". The difference is The Lottery is a much better story, and as exquisite as the materials used to create the LJP version, Suntup's book will surpass what LJP accomplished (except for King's signature).

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys on the Fans Of Suntup FB group saying it’s almost sold out now!!!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

One hour ago there were 66 left...so what is the count now? 🤔

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One hour ago there were 66 left...so what is the count now?
    Sorry meant lettered. And 66 is faster than anything since misery is it not?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't know ; i wasn't around back then. 😂

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know about Misery. But there were 49 copies of F451 available at the public preorder.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know about Misery. But there were 49 copies of F451 available at the public preorder.
    And still 16 hours to go! Wonder what will be left of lottery?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I have my copy of The Lottery pre-ordered! My body is ready! My wallet was not, haha...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I don’t remember exactly how many Misery S/Ls were available for the public preorder, but I think it was around 40?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

For those are up late on the east coast there are 55 numbered and 3 lettered. Good luck every one.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Updated:

Removed sold books and hid pictures behind the spoiler to keep the thread clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I'm selling my collection of Suntup numbered editions. Please get in touch if you're interested in one or more of the books listed below.

Some points to note:
    - All books are number #158
    - All books are new and unread
    - All swag (bookmarks, art prints, envelopes) is included
    - Original shipping boxes are included
    - I am open to offers if you're interested in multiple books.
    - Fixed fee of $45 for worldwide shipping with tracking, signature upon delivery and insurance.

With that out of the way, here are the books:

- Misery (with "Annie" remarque, penguin and paperweight) - $5,500
    - Horns (with portfolio and paperweight) - $875
    - Rosemary's Baby (with "O" and "E" scrabble tiles) - $700
    - Brother - $200
    - I Am Legend - $650
    - The Invisible Man - $425
    - The War of the Worlds - $525
    - Both H.G. Wells books - $900 ($50 off)

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup Misery Proof for sale. As new! PM me

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Five left!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

annnnnnnnnnnd they're gone
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. That went fast!! Congrats all that got one.

Looks like lettered too!!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine ordered at 09:01, i am really happy right now. My first Suntup numbered and it's a Shirley Jackson too. 😎

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got mine ordered at 09:01, i am really happy right now. My first Suntup numbered and it's a Shirley Jackson too. 😎
    Excellent. Congratulations. 1 minute. Logged in, paypal worked!!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Excellent. Congratulations. 1 minute. Logged in, paypal worked!!
    Exactly! Logged in at Suntup, saved password (one-click enter) and logged in at paypal ten minutes before.

It worked like a charm. 😉

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the sell out Paul!

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the quick sales! Another incredible sold out publication!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

And already someone put it on Ebay, i wonder how long it will stay up on there . 🤔

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-lottery...4AAOSwe7pemy6r

Ps: Congratulations on the sell out Paul!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you All. Appreciate the good words. I'm very pleased that our books are enjoyed so much!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 645 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast