Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 645 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have never read nor heard of the Lottery. Another book I get to read being in the Suntup family. I have Time Machine to read and 451 coming up after Dark Advent and am very happy about that I have to say. Being shown these books that I would never have bothered with before... is a real treasure in itself
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the winners of the ARCs! I was really hoping for a F451 ARC, but I wasn't fast enough at the keypad. Or my wifi sucks. Probably both. Anyway, congrats again, you guys!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What if the questions are written on paper so that everyone can have a chance to answer? When the sense of hearing is not enough.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have never read nor heard of the Lottery. Another book I get to read being in the Suntup family. I have Time Machine to read and 451 coming up after Dark Advent and am very happy about that I have to say. Being shown these books that I would never have bothered with before... is a real treasure in itself
    Just a heads up it’s not a book. It’s a short story.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Suntup of Shermer High School is making sure we read all the stuff we passed over because we were not going to let the MAN tell us what to read and reading Stephen King instead.

Next assignments: Outsiders and Mockingbird?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Mr. Suntup of Shermer High School is making sure we read all the stuff we passed over because we were not going to let the MAN tell us what to read and reading Stephen King instead.

Next assignments: Outsiders and Mockingbird?

That's so true! I remember being in high school and detesting the fact that I had to read required reading and couldn't just read through The Stand or Nightmares & Dreamscapes.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or Brothered with
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to the website, there is 1 numbered copy of "I am legend" left (!!)
    + 77 Brother (GE)
    + 87 Red Dragon (GE)
    + 39 Farenheit (GE)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was the first time I've been able to watch the event live! It was fun

Thanks for the pick-me-up message Paul

I am curious - is there always a delay between the video and the chat? I was one of those people that was seeing the answers in the chat before I could see Paul even ask the questions. I have fiber internet, and although I'm in a small town and it does go down, when it's up it's blazing fast. So I'm pretty sure my ISP is not to blame. I'm thinking maybe I was watching the video with a lag, because it was already going when I joined, but I assume the chat would be lagged too, as when I've watched them before after they are posted, the chat seems to follow along right with what Paul was saying. Anyway, I'm just wondering for the future if there's something I should have done better! Congrats to all the winners, and can't wait to see the reveal tomorrow

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yes, there is always some delay, and the delay varies from person to person depending on your internet connection, the browser you use to watch, how far you are from Suntup Central, etc.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    + 77 Brother (GE)
    + 87 Red Dragon (GE)
    + 39 Farenheit (GE)
    Yep. Only one lonely IAL left. Plus the ones you mentioned.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for tuning in this morning. Lotuz, no idea about the lag... I'll be changing how I do giveaways on FB Live events in the future. Anyway, it was fun and hope you all enjoyed it.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

As someone who refuses to ever go back on Facebook I'm a little sad I can't be involved in the chat and possibility of winning some Suntup swag. The cesspool of social media I left years ago probably isn't any better and as wonderful as the Suntup product is, I just can't support that which I believe is more hurtful to society as a whole. Beyond that...congrats to the winners and I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the potential internal debate on continuing my number.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is my current reading list assuming everyone is right about the announcement tomorrow:

So far, I have been able to stay ahead of the Suntup releases- War of the Worlds is the next one I'll read in the Wells collection, having already read The Time Machine and The Invisible Man. I snuck in Full Throttle, which I am finishing up now, but the Institute keeps dropping down the pile with each Suntup announcement, and I keep trying to get back to Cormac McCarthy after reading The Road.

I agree- I would never have read most/any of these and really like how many new authors this has opened up for me! I probably haven't read this much for fun ever.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Here is my current reading list assuming everyone is right about the announcement tomorrow:

So far, I have been able to stay ahead of the Suntup releases- War of the Worlds is the next one I'll read in the Wells collection, having already read The Time Machine and The Invisible Man. I snuck in Full Throttle, which I am finishing up now, but the Institute keeps dropping down the pile with each Suntup announcement, and I keep trying to get back to Cormac McCarthy after reading The Road.

I agree- I would never have read most/any of these and really like how many new authors this has opened up for me! I probably haven't read this much for fun ever.
    That last sentence will probably make Paul's week! Definitely Made me smile.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    + 77 Brother (GE)
    + 87 Red Dragon (GE)
    + 39 Farenheit (GE)
    Got your private message but your inbox is full. Thanks!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats on the ARC Jeff. It looks awesome. I am going to watch that video now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another fun unboxing! I love the “value add.”

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jeff. Nice video but I was sad there wasn't even one Tremblay.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Congrats on the ARC Jeff. It looks awesome. I am going to watch that video now.
    The ARC is amazing! All those who get this book will be thrilled! So I will be thrilled again. And again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Another fun unboxing! I love the “value add.”
    Paul's lawyers insisted on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Congrats Jeff. Nice video but I was sad there wasn't even one Tremblay.
    Hahahaha well, I will have Ten-Word Tragedies soon (it has been dispatched from PS Towers) and another SST book (Blood and Lemonade) so the chances are high you'll hear a Tremblay or two.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jeff! That's one awesome looking ARC you've got there. 🔥
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well the price of the new numbered makes keeping my number a no brainer. It also might be one of the smallest books I'll own if it's 46 pages long.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there no preorder window time?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 645 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast