Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 645 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I received a proof of Fahrenheit 451. Very handsome looking.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I received a proof of Fahrenheit 451. Very handsome looking.
    Would you say it's hot, even?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just like Bukowski said, it's the little things that send a man to the madhouse...

Spoiler:

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just like Bukowski said, it's the little things that send a man to the madhouse...

Spoiler:
    Yes they do!!!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or should that be.....yes it is.....i dont know.

Anyway his quotes are quite relevant at the moment..

I like this one...

Things get bad for all of us, almost continuously, and what we do under the constant stress reveals who/what we are.

I like him.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very cool and interesting clip. I have no idea but I am sure it will be great and I can't wait until tomorrow.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Just saw the teaser, and I'm going to guess that, given the stones and the general appearance of the people, that it's Shirley Jackson's THE LOTTERY. Whether it's the story proper or, more likely, the titular collection of stories I don't know (would guess the latter), but it sure feels like THE LOTTERY to me.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see you in good spirits, Paul. I enjoyed your pep talk and looking forward to whatever comes next from Suntup!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DELIVERANCE

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The river rocks and The canoe shape at the end

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s a book by an author they’ve published before. I am 99.9% positive at this point that it’s “We Have Always Lived in the Castle” by Shirley Jackson.

Edit: I suppose ‘The Lottery’ makes sense with the rocks.
    Hoping it’s ‘Castle’ though with the house and the jeering crowd.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    DELIVERANCE

But the soundtrack had no banjos.

I'm going with Shirley Jackson.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Said it before and still say it. Especially after seeing the artwork in the clips. The Lottery And Other Stories.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    It’s a book by an author they’ve published before. I am 99.9% positive at this point that it’s “We Have Always Lived in the Castle” by Shirley Jackson.

Edit: I suppose ‘The Lottery’ makes sense with the rocks.
    Hoping it’s ‘Castle’ though with the house and the jeering crowd.
    In the FB Live video, Paul said it was an extremely controversial story. So I'm thinking it's The Lottery.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    DELIVERANCE

But the soundtrack had no banjos.

I'm going with Shirley Jackson.
    No taking off of them panties either. So. . . The Lottery it is.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, i might have just won an ARC of I Am Legend 😲
    I also think i might have won a Fahrenheit 451 ARC, i just rechecked the comments for it and (if facebook's comment history is correct) i was the first to reply with "the fireman".

Guess i'll just have to wait for Paul's message. 🤭
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If they said it’s controversial then I guess it’s ‘The Lottery’. Disappointing for me at least but at least I’ll save some money...
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

That’s a sample of the graphic novel adaptation of The Lottery by Miles Hyman, Jackson’s grandson. It’s a perfect match with the art style in the teaser video.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

That’s a sample of the graphic novel adaptation of The Lottery by Miles Hyman, Jackson’s grandson. It’s a perfect match with the art style in the teaser video.
    This is some investigative journalism right there!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Slight change of subject.
    On the Suntup website they show previous editions that have been published, but (not that I see) no issue prices are listed. I think it would be a great reference to be able to look back in time and see what the books initially sold for.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Odd man out again, but have never heard of The Lottery or read anything by Shirley Jackson (or even heard of her before the last time).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Slight change of subject.
    On the Suntup website they show previous editions that have been published, but (not that I see) no issue prices are listed. I think it would be a great reference to be able to look back in time and see what the books initially sold for.
    hi jump to order buttons.. pricing is there man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kris. I just never scrolled all the way to the end of each page.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I also think i might have won a Fahrenheit 451 ARC, i just rechecked the comments for it and (if facebook's comment history is correct) i was the first to reply with "the fireman".

I might not have won F451 but it's official; i won the I Am Legend ARC. It's stated in the description of the facebook live video. 😎

Oooo happy days, it seems my first ever Suntup book will be this ARC. 👌🏻

Thanks again Paul! 🍻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Country
    Country Flag

I might not have won F451 but it's official; i won the I Am Legend ARC. It's stated in the description of the facebook live video. 😎

Oooo happy days, it seems my first ever Suntup book will be this ARC. 👌🏻

Thanks again Paul! 🍻
    Congratulations!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 645 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 ... LastLast