Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 644 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone got a shipping notice for Time Machine? Im pumped to read this one. I made a deal with myself when I started with Paul to read EVERY book he puts out. My least fav has been Hill House but the rest? HUGE fans of... I mean some are in my top favs now. Just finished Rosemary and loved it (watching movie now as well due to Pauls recommendation and it will be the oldest film I have ever watched. I have 35 mins left when I get home tonight). I have never read a Wells book so looking forward to reading the 4 Paul is doing. I should be done Gone Girl (WHICH I LOVE) in a few more days to a week and hoping that Time Machine is arriving in time to fill my bookless void. lol
    I loved Hill House. But I loved Rosemary's Baby more. The last part of the book, the "falling action," was unexpectedly different than the rest of the book. It struck me a certain way that made it feel like two stories and I loved it. I felt like that is where I connected to the author most.

The last portion of the book . . .
    Spoiler:
    felt like a dark comedy. An indictment of religion. The way Rosemary brushes off the cult as irrelevant as she accepts her child. How parenthood is greater than devil worship. Loved it!

I read The Time Machine--it was the only Wells I've ever read and it is something I refer to when I think of social class. It's been a while but I'm eager to read it again. As well as discover the other Wells books. I'm mostly intrigued by The Island of Doctor Moreau. The way everyone lobbied for it has me very curious.

Might I suggest you read:
    The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker or Damnation Game by Barker if you're looking for something longer to fill the wait.
    Or how about Kin by Kealan Patrick Burke (strong BROTHER vibes!)
    Or Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe if you want something deep and heartbreaking.
    Thanks man, I think I am going with Dark Advant AND then I will grab one of the ones after Time Machine you suggested as I have read Pauls next book out after that (legend).
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man, I think I am going with Dark Advant AND then I will grab one of the ones after Time Machine you suggested as I have read Pauls next book out after that (legend).
    I've just finished my re-read of RED DRAGON and WOW! What a brilliant work!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Got the email. Another outstanding move, Paul! I can't wait to get both editions! And The Time Machine before those! AND whatever you're announcing this week!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Winner winner Vampire dinner!!!!! Love the cover. Great job Paul.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great cover. What a tribute.

So glad I bought this one.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just ordered the gift ed now. I was debating but that original cover is too cool.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yes, a great cover for the IAL AGE. I ordered the giclée print as well.

I’ve also been reading the Suntup books as they’ve been announced, and haven’t yet read The Time Machine. Nor have I read the invisible man; I have read the war of the worlds many times. So some good books are in my future.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Suntup gift card I totally forgot I have!!! Anyone interested? I will sell it for $175 Save yourself a couple bucks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Suntup gift card I totally forgot I have!!! Anyone interested? I will sell it for $175 Save yourself a couple bucks
    What the gift card worth ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD
    Damn. Missed it
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    SOLD
    Damn. Missed it
    It was $197. Sorry! Thought I said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

Where's the video of the making of this book cover???
    It was the first video upload ever rejected by YouTube for being "A Complete Waste of Time." I'm awfully proud. As my grandpappy always said, "if you can't be the best, be the absolute worst!" My grandpappy hated ambiguity.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

So far, I only have 24 copies of I AM LEGEND, about 22 or so different editions.
    I can't wait to get two more.
    Alas, I will be missing the two lettered editions...maybe one of these days.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So there's this known issue with the store calculating international shipping. All that shows up is FedEx at an incredibly high rate. We're looking into it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's an issue with the USPS response time regarding international rates and their API. So no idea when that will be resolved, but in the meantime if you're outside the US and wish to order, I've set up a temporary flat rate.

Country
    Country Flag

Well your updates and upgrades to I Am Legend have been so well-received that someone already wrote a review for the AGE of IAL. I agree with BOB 100%!

EDIT:
    Here's Bob's review:

Bob
    OH YEAH
    Can't wait for this edition to grace my bookshelf! Currently only have 1 Suntup book (Rosemary's Baby) and it's beautiful. So happy to have found this site

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

This is the first GE I bought along with the limited. The only other GE I have is Misery and I bought that after market. I may try and get the GE as well as the limited at the same time.

My Mood
    Cool

35 GE left. Boy howdy did that change get people off the sidelines (including me ). And 7 limited ones left.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    This is the first GE I bought along with the limited. The only other GE I have is Misery and I bought that after market. I may try and get the GE as well as the limited at the same time.
    If you can stretch to get one, Mike, I'd highly recommend the RB AGE. I know, all Suntup books are nice, and you have to have collecting priorities, but that AGE in particular is stunning, in my opinion.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    If you can stretch to get one, Mike, I'd highly recommend the RB AGE. I know, all Suntup books are nice, and you have to have collecting priorities, but that AGE in particular is stunning, in my opinion.

HBJ
    I have all AGE's and to be honest I can not pick my favorite. They are all uniquely the most beautiful in their own way. Hard pressed I'd have to go for Horns, probably because I love that art the most until now
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Country
    Country Flag

Rosemary's Baby is my favorite. But Misery is something special!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    Oh, it's on my list also Peter. I will get one off of eBay at some point. I just need to focus on the now. And right now I just bought the IAL one. Plus we have the new books coming out on Thursday so I will probably get that one as well.
    It will just take me some time that's all.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It may have already been stated up thread, but Suntup’s AGE are better than 90% of the S/L releases from other publishers.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What will be the going rate for The Time Machine aftermarket?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 644 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast