Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 644 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    For some Suntup news, Ref Dragon, The Invisable Man and War of the Worlds all have notes under them that say
    Notes: 2/20/20 – All editions are currently at the printer. IAL and The Time Machine are still green with printing. Pretty cool.
    I can't wait for more info to come out.
    Great news! Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey Paul, out of all the cool
    Books listed on this thread... can you say if one is secured for a Suntup production? Not which one... just tell us IF ONE is happening?
    A quick scan and I see THREE that are happening.

As for the Watterson debate, there is only one way to settle that. The dice have been rolled.
    Revisiting this, out of selfish curiosity. Did anything ever come of this, or deafening silence like so many others who have tried to bridge the C&H gap?
    Yes, deafening silence would be accurate. I have explored a couple avenues with this, but more time is required. I am still pursuing it when time permits.

Thanks for the update! Watterson is a tough guy to find.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Just found an envelope under my door, my Road broadside was delivered to my neighbor by mistake... was wondering when I'd get that!

Perfect timing as I just finished reading The Road (for the first time) yesterday. Really a great book and now I'm happy to have this. Have to get it framed

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So a quick update on C&H. I actually got a response. My query is being passed along to the necessary parties...

Also, regarding Doctor Moreau; it's a ways off like I said. Although I've committed to it, it's not unusual for me to work on a book for up to a year before announcing it. Also, I'm sure you can imagine, there are many other books in the pipeline ahead of this one. It was only really decided on a few days ago so yep, it's a ways off. But the onboarding has started.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So a quick update on C&H. I actually got a response. My query is being passed along to the necessary parties...

Also, regarding Doctor Moreau; it's a ways off like I said. Although I've committed to it, it's not unusual for me to work on a book for up to a year before announcing it. Also, I'm sure you can imagine, there are many other books in the pipeline ahead of this one. It was only really decided on a few days ago so yep, it's a ways off. But the onboarding has started.
    Great news!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap, my heart just skipped a beat.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

This is too perfect. Did I die? I’d imagine getting all my treasured books published in the most fantastic way possible isn’t what my afterlife will consist of. I imagine my afterlife bookshelves will have nothing but Bentley Little trade paperbacks. But this is beyond comprehension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is C&H?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Calvin & Hobbes I think. A comic I never read so don't understand what all the fuss is about either.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Calvin & Hobbes I think. A comic I never read so don't understand what all the fuss is about either.
    It's such a timeless, special comic to those who read it. Suitable for both kids and adults, with a ton of imagination and things to say, without coming off preachy. It really is the equivalent of comfort food, but in comic form.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Syndicated in over 2000 newspapers worldwide, nearly 50 million copies of books reprinting the strips sold.
    Maybe you should take a look.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    Hello, everyone.

I own one of the 26 lettered copies of “The Bridges of Madison County,” and I’m wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing it from me.

Best,
    Michael
    Michael, wanted to state publicly many thanks.
    It has been a true pleasure.

John F. Kennedy programmer is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey Paul, out of all the cool
    Books listed on this thread... can you say if one is secured for a Suntup production? Not which one... just tell us IF ONE is happening?
    A quick scan and I see THREE that are happening.

As for the Watterson debate, there is only one way to settle that. The dice have been rolled.
    Revisiting this, out of selfish curiosity. Did anything ever come of this, or deafening silence like so many others who have tried to bridge the C&H gap?
    Yes, deafening silence would be accurate. I have explored a couple avenues with this, but more time is required. I am still pursuing it when time permits.

Thanks for the update! Watterson is a tough guy to find.
    There was a book titled “looking for Calvin and Hobbes” by nevin martell. He wasn’t successful at all in finding Watterson

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    It's such a timeless, special comic to those who read it. Suitable for both kids and adults, with a ton of imagination and things to say, without coming off preachy. It really is the equivalent of comfort food, but in comic form.
    It was beautiful and brilliant and the world is a worse place without it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The winners of the Wells lottery for the final few copies have been notified and they are now all sold. Onward to March.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Paul, because I love your avatar so goddamn much- I had to finally change mine, in a pale homage to yours. Please, never change it.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    It was beautiful and brilliant and the world is a worse place without it.
    C&H was definitely one of the best comic strips ever produced. After 10 years Bill Watterson felt he had done all that he could with the character and the medium and walked away at the top of his game. Not many people can or would do that. I'm grateful for the decade of brilliance he gave us.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Paul, because I love your avatar so goddamn much- I had to finally change mine, in a pale homage to yours. Please, never change it.
    Oh yes. Very nice! Look at you!

The avatar was from a fundraiser some years back, and I just never changed it. I seem to recall deciding between this one, but ended up with Batman:

Spoiler:

Although, now that I think about it, this is probably more appropriate as it's in line with my current lifestyle, you know... with the ladies and all...

Spoiler:

But coming back to reality, I'd say this is more accurate with the aging process well underway...

Spoiler:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Batman is always the best choice. Far better than Superman.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Those pics are hilarious and wonderful. So cool that you still have them.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Batman is always the best choice. Far better than Superman.
    My son completely agrees with you. He detest Superman.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well in homage to the latest H.G Wells book to be released, I have changed my Time Machine avatar and signature to The War of the Worlds...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on the $1600 sale... I have a chap looking to sell his dragon number with rights. $1250 shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 644 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 ... LastLast