Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 645 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 8,526 to 8,550 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Received my ROAD broadside gift yesterday...what a beautiful piece, what a thoughtful gesture on Paul’s part.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I’m re-reading The Road with my Suntup edition. And you haven’t experienced The Road until you’ve read it as a Suntup book. The ashen pages. The cloth cover. The stark illustrations. Brilliant presentation, Paul. A true treasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’m still waiting for my broadside. I can’t wait.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I’m re-reading The Road with my Suntup edition. And you haven’t experienced The Road until you’ve read it as a Suntup book. The ashen pages. The cloth cover. The stark illustrations. Brilliant presentation, Paul. A true treasure.

You have all my respect, one of the few who enjoys the delight of reading each Suntup page.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Soooooo looking forward to War of the worlds. I can hear the Jeff Wayne record in my head. Fond memories of my dad playing that when I was a kid. Need to find out if he still has that original. Those old record albums had awesome art!
    Come on Thunder.... Child! (love that album )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yeah, that album was one of the first albums I bought. Was always captivated by the art while listening to the music.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, received Bridges today (held up in customs). Love the cloth! Especially when sunlight touches it! I was curious as to what the watermarks represent. I do not recognize them right off the bat. Is that the Hahnemule watermark? Very cool touch.

Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, received Bridges today (held up in customs). Love the cloth! Especially when sunlight touches it! I was curious as to what the watermarks represent. I do not recognize them right off the bat. Is that the Hahnemule watermark? Very cool touch.
    Great pictures! Yes, that is the Hahnemühle watermark, and the sign of a truly fine paper. The paper used in this edition is Biblio, and it will also appear in the Lettered edition of I Am Legend. Here's a quick history lesson:

The Hahnemühle paper mill was founded in 1584 to supply paper to the administrative offices of the Duke of Brunswick. In 1886 the original mill was named after one of its owners, Carl Hahne; his last name is also the German word for "cockerel," which became the company's watermark.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Those two pics look great. Great job team Suntup.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This is some of the most incredible book cloth I've ever seen:

Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Great pictures! Yes, that is the Hahnemühle watermark, and the sign of a truly fine paper. The paper used in this edition is Biblio, and it will also appear in the Lettered edition of I Am Legend. Here's a quick history lesson:

The Hahnemühle paper mill was founded in 1584 to supply paper to the administrative offices of the Duke of Brunswick. In 1886 the original mill was named after one of its owners, Carl Hahne; his last name is also the German word for "cockerel," which became the company's watermark.
    Do they put a watermark on every page?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

Do they put a watermark on every page?
    Yes, but the press sheets are 30" x 41", which are then trimmed down to the book size, so you don't see the watermark on every page of the book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Mailman just dropped of my The Road print.

Amazing!

Thank yo Paul.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful! This type of lesson would have made history in high school more palatable!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my broadside today. Thank you Paul!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pleased to see that many/most have received the broadside. Thanks all, and you're welcome. It has been my pleasure. I will be posting a video in the next few days on the printing of this.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My USPS informed delivery email said there was one item that no photo was available for, I am hoping it is the broadside, will find out in a few hours.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Getting back to a previous post somewhere, this is what I imagine the slipcase for the Red Dragon AGE would look/feel like:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Paul

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Thank you Paul

Wonderful! I plan on framing mine once I get it. Framing it . . . for murder! Also for displaying.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Are the broadsides still shipping?
    They all shipped last Thursday. I’m told it can take up to 10 business days to arrive. Has anyone here received theirs who are in the USA?
    Not yet- Northern California here.
    It came in today, and I definitely plan on framing it as well. Thanks, Paul!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Beautiful! Can't wait for mine to arrive!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep it’s a cool
    Little item. Thanks man. I have it sitting up against my numbered on my Suntup shelf!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    My USPS informed delivery email said there was one item that no photo was available for, I am hoping it is the broadside, will find out in a few hours.
    My informed delivery didn't show the broadside at all.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else watching this eBay auction for the Numbered Red Dragon? Because I am:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Dragon-...EAAOSwgqZePsUM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 645 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast