Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 645 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm dying to know what this lettered-only edition is.
    ... and how many, if any, will make it to public sale...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Yeah. Though I doubt there will be too many Letter-Holders who pass, considering that this is the only state this book will appear. Not that it matters to me. When it comes to Suntup Lettered Editions, I'm strictly a voyeur.

-Peeping Jeff

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

We shall see how many make it. But I will be riding the pine as well.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Yeah. Though I doubt there will be too many Letter-Holders who pass, considering that this is the only state this book will appear. Not that it matters to me. When it comes to Suntup Lettered Editions, I'm strictly a voyeur.

-Peeping Jeff

Seriously! Hell, I can't even afford the numbered any more.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anthony - apparently I can't give you any more rep at the moment, but that post was quite the read.

Thank you so much for not just sharing your part of the journey, but for taking some time to draw us into the whole process and write it out so well, and with so much detail. It has even further enhanced this amazing experience for me, which has already been just a thrilling ride!

Having already won, it still made my heartbeat quicken to hear about your guesses and how breathtakingly close you were! If not for my fortuitous purchase and perusal of Sunset in the Temple of Olives (for which I now own a signed companion version, of course) I have no doubt that you would have hit the nail square on the head sooner rather than later.

Wow.

Again, thanks for taking the time to share all of that, and with so much detail. The pic of Paul as a kiddo with Solly himself was quite the Hallmark-moment kicker

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

It looks like the numbered cases for Brother has turned green. And it was a great story on how the riddle was solved.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It looks like the numbered cases for Brother has turned green. And it was a great story on how the riddle was solved.
    Took me a bit to figure out that you were referring to the status updates. I was looking for photos of a green slipcase everywhere.

My Mood
    Cool

Took me a bit to figure out that you were referring to the status updates. I was looking for photos of a green slipcase everywhere.
    Sorry. I guess I should have been more clear.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Having both dustjackets of RB is a great idea!
    Sorry. I guess I should have been more clear.
    Nope that's on me. hahahahaha

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad idea. I think I'll make them bright green instead.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite color, oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Well, that is a green that makes an impression. Though I suspect that it may be the slipcase for the Suntup edition of King's The Plant!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm rooting for Paul publishing THE PLANT.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bound in 100% genuine Muppet skin.
    Mark Twain

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!

HBJ
    Well, it could be worse.

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Actually that would work for Jeff Vandermeer’s DEAD ASTRONAUTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!

HBJ
    Well, it could be worse.

Spoiler:
    I actually like that lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Anthony - apparently I can't give you any more rep at the moment, but that post was quite the read.

Thank you so much for not just sharing your part of the journey, but for taking some time to draw us into the whole process and write it out so well, and with so much detail. It has even further enhanced this amazing experience for me, which has already been just a thrilling ride!

Having already won, it still made my heartbeat quicken to hear about your guesses and how breathtakingly close you were! If not for my fortuitous purchase and perusal of Sunset in the Temple of Olives (for which I now own a signed companion version, of course) I have no doubt that you would have hit the nail square on the head sooner rather than later.

Wow.

Again, thanks for taking the time to share all of that, and with so much detail. The pic of Paul as a kiddo with Solly himself was quite the Hallmark-moment kicker
    Thank you, Tim! And thank you to everyone else as well!

I have owned ‘Sunset’ for a while, but never gave the dedication page more than a glance. I shit you not, though, I had made a mental note to go through it when I got home from work the evening the contest ended. At the time, I was thinking about the poems and titles, but I would have looked at the copyright page, and probably would have seen the dedication page at that point. I imagine SOLLY would have jumped out at me. Timing is everything, though Congrats again!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Anthony, for the record, all your guesses made way more sense than the guesses I came up with.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    My favorite color, oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Settle down, Kool-Aid Man.

Well, that is a green that makes an impression. Though I suspect that it may be the slipcase for the Suntup edition of King's The Plant!
    Don't even go there!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!

HBJ
    Well, it could be worse.

Spoiler:
    I actually like that lol

I would buy that book based on the slipcase alone.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Here’s the book that’s missing that slipcase.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You think you're the only guy who can do an unboxing video Jeff!? I received an expected delivery today which begged for an unboxing video. A big surprise, and a BIG thank you to Kris Webster!

You can watch it here.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a pleasure to watch

I'm pretty sure that scientists have objectively identified that movie as one of the best movies of all time and conclusively determined that people who do not like that movie are dorks. Definitely I read that somewhere.

Man, I love the TDT crew. Awesome folks, all around, they are

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 645 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast