Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 645 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Someone posted a screenshot from the order page of the numbered edition on LibraryThing, so the secret is out.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Someone posted a screenshot from the order page of the numbered edition on LibraryThing, so the secret is out.
    That person couldn’t hold their nut for just 3 more hours?? It’s like spoiling an Avengers movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Premature Enunciation.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Wow, I just checked the dates. I saw a Facebook post from 16 hours ago that linked to LT, but the original LT post was made on the 23rd.

What a scummy move.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I just checked the dates. I saw a Facebook post from 16 hours ago that linked to LT, but the original LT post was made on the 23rd.

What a scummy move.
    Yeah that’s rotten. Some people just don’t get it.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    The first three realtime comments with the correct answer for the Brother ARC are:

1. Kris Webster
    2. Jeff Terry
    3. Simon Mason

Well done guys!

Big congrats guys !!!
    (Ari did not win, something is wrong with the universe.)

"We were asked not to share the password but nothing was mentioned of the images. In fact sharing images only helps Suntup, so I certainly don't see anything unethical or wrong with it."

In other news, it seems the numbered edition of The Road has been upgraded from full European cloth with a leather foil-stamped spine label to a quarter leather binding with Japenese cloth on the boards.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"PRIVATE PRE-ORDER
    PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS EMAIL OR ITS CONTENTS WITH ANYONE"
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Makes you wonder why that person would even buy such a pricey book, seeing as how they can't even read.

Country
    Country Flag

I know it’s a pithy, whiny thing to say but this really is why we can’t have nice things. People will go out of their way to knock it down.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What the Suntup Cool Kids Table members don't seem to get is that bragging about being able to buy a super secret book before it's officially announced is a bad look.

Flame away all you want and I'll stand by my opinion. If Paul isn't talking about the book, maybe you shouldn't either. I noticed I wasn't the only who said this.

Whoever said that Cool Kids doing this generates hype...are you sure pal?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    What the Suntup Cool Kids Table members don't seem to get is that bragging about being able to buy a super secret book before it's officially announced is a bad look.

Flame away all you want and I'll stand by my opinion. If Paul isn't talking about the book, maybe you shouldn't either. I noticed I wasn't the only who said this.

I’ll have to admit that’s a great point as well.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for not taking it the wrong way.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s a blatant and egregious breach of trust. I’m amazed at the fractured logic of this person.

Country
    Country Flag

Not at all. I had to scroll back up and see what I wrote. It’s a long thread but I can see how it looks like people are giggling from the VIP Lounge and how that might not help with the building excitement part of the pre-order phase.

The guessing about the title is fun. But the other chatter might not be.

That was me. In hindsight, I'll admit that I was wrong, since the whole thing has turned a bit sour now. I for one will be keeping quiet next time.

This was never an issue when the private pre-order phase began after the initial announcement, but I also see the appeal of revealing a book and letting people buy it immediately.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Not at all. I had to scroll back up and see what I wrote. It’s a long thread but I can see how it looks like people are giggling from the VIP Lounge and how that might not help with the building excitement part of the pre-order phase.

The guessing about the title is fun. But the other chatter might not be.

As I posted earlier I feel only Paul should give hints and spoilers. We managed perfect silence for Brother, and we should have managed that on this forum at least for IAL as well. We have smart cookies all around here and the folio remark was too close for comfort imo.

That blatant disrespectful idiot on LT should be identified and publically shamed. I wouldnt even send him the book if I were Paul and refund his purchase. What an a**hole.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Logged on and expected to see lots of excitement about the announcement. I guess the whole LT thing threw a wet blanket on that.

Congrats, Paul on what I'm sure is to be another sellout. Already looking forward to the next one!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Wow! Logged on and expected to see lots of excitement about the announcement. I guess the whole LT thing threw a wet blanket on that.

Congrats, Paul on what I'm sure is to be another sellout. Already looking forward to the next one!
    I almost forgot indeed. Congrats Paul! I am super excited over this spectaculair release! My wife as well because she makes me match my book purchases in shoes for her collection... little did I know shoes could be expensive as well...

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    That blatant disrespectful idiot on LT should be identified and publically shamed. I wouldnt even send him the book if I were Paul and refund his purchase. What an a**hole.
    Really?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Really?
    What is LT?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I’m sure this will be gone soon. I can’t wait to have it on my shelf. Congrats on another grand slam, Paul.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m sure this will be gone soon. I can’t wait to have it on my shelf. Congrats on another grand slam, Paul.

It sold out?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It sold out?

I don’t think so. I was referring to the book selected. It was a fantastic choice and it looks beautiful. Love the artwork.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 645 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast