Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 645 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I know the window for entering the drawing closes soon, but when will the winner actually be announced? Did I miss that bit of information?
    That hasn’t been determined yet.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll let everyone know when I win it.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to mate the Red Horns with the Brown Horns and sell the little Joe Hill chapbooks once they hatch.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The damaged copies of the Horns AGE went very fast, but for those who may have missed it, I found a few more today. This is the last of them.

HORNS BY JOE HILL - ARTIST GIFT EDITION

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm going to mate the Red Horns with the Brown Horns and sell the little Joe Hill chapbooks once they hatch.
    My favourite post of the week.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    I bet they are cute lil chaps when they hatch!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    I bet they are cute lil chaps when they hatch!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    If they're missing a rear cover that would make them the ultra-rare Assless Chaps edition!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    So you get informed about when emails are opened? Normally if a email software gives the option of not acknowledging receipt of an email, then I choose that option. I like plausible deniability (and privacy). I don't think my main personal email has that feature, but I believe I have disabled "read" notifications on my work email. (need to double check that)
    I use Mailchimp which provides repots on open rates. For example, on email ABC your open rate was 48%. Meaning 52% of the emails were sent, but never opened. My guess is that the majority ended up in spam, so they are never seen.
    I cannot access my personal email from my work computer, so I don’t always check it regularly throughout the day. Typically when Suntup makes an announcement, I’ll see it here on TDT and in my newsfeed on FB multiple times (Suntup’s original post and a minimum of four reposts). So by the time I check my personal email, the Suntup announcement is no longer the highest priority because I already got the message.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know the window for entering the drawing closes soon, but when will the winner actually be announced? Did I miss that bit of information?
    Facebook Live when you have another announcement/update would be cool.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Brother. Very good.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm going to announce the winner of the red horns on FB in a few minutes.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope it's someone from the site

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats to Patricia. A great and unique book to add to your collection.
    And seeing the Brother update was very very cool.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Hope it's someone from the site
    Is it possible that Ari is NOT the winner ?

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was the first video I watched live - super cool to see the production updates for Brother! I also don't understand how the walnut-staining works, but it sure looks nice and I can't wait to see it in person...

And congrats to the winner! If you're a member of the forums (or if anyone from the forums knows the winner via a Facebook group), please give me a shout

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Patricia whoever you are!

…..oh....just great, now Suntup books are in my dreams. Dreamed Paul was teasing us with his next book and all he was showing us was pine needles and having a good laugh.

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I lose my Red Horns. Congrats to Patricia.
    I was thinking of lending my Red Horns to Jeff so he does a 4k unboxing. And maybe I could sell it to Lotuz. But no, it won't happen.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My mom's name was Patricia, so does that mean I win?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    Ok, I lose my Red Horns. Congrats to Patricia.
    I was thinking of lending my Red Horns to Jeff so he does a 4k unboxing. And maybe I could sell it to Lotuz. But no, it won't happen.
    I HAD SUCH PLANS FOR THE UNBOXING!

I'm sure Patricia is extremely deserving. Congrats!

And I loved the peek at BROTHER! I can't wait for that one.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Patrica!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Lucky Patricia, I am so envious of you!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will one of you out yourselves as Patricia's secret identity to me already??

Otherwise she will have to live her life without the pleasure of selling a book to me

(I'll even send it to Jeff to open because he seems nice and I'll bet that there's at least a 60% chance he'd even send it back to me after)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Will one of you out yourselves as Patricia's secret identity to me already??

Otherwise she will have to live her life without the pleasure of selling a book to me

(I'll even send it to Jeff to open because he seems nice and I'll bet that there's at least a 60% chance he'd even send it back to me after)
    I can unbox OK. Be re-box? A gorgeous edition that's one of only 4 in the world? I'm not so sure I have the strength!

Though you can hold out hope that Red Horns will emerge on the secondary. The guy who won the Lettered Hill House sold it on eBay along with the winning key.

I would wonder what Red Horns would be worth.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    …..oh....just great, now Suntup books are in my dreams. Dreamed Paul was teasing us with his next book and all he was showing us was pine needles and having a good laugh.
    Yesterday I read this but missed the bit about this being a dream. A book I'd really like Suntup to do has parts set in the woods, so this morning I pulled out my copy, heart racing, and scanned to see if pine trees or needles were mentioned. They weren't, as far I could see, but the book is set somewhere that could have pine trees, so hope still lived. Just now I was sitting here wondering why no one was throwing out guesses and now I see...it was just a dream.

I was legitimately excited for the possibility, however remote, that he was doing this book...
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Yesterday I read this but missed the bit about this being a dream. A book I'd really like Suntup to do has parts set in the woods, so this morning I pulled out my copy, heart racing, and scanned to see if pine trees or needles were mentioned. They weren't, as far I could see, but the book is set somewhere that could have pine trees, so hope still lived. Just now I was sitting here wondering why no one was throwing out guesses and now I see...it was just a dream.

I was legitimately excited for the possibility, however remote, that he was doing this book...
    Well, what book, man??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 645 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 359 ... LastLast