Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 645 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Ok, so with MISERY came the rights for the next KING books, shall there be one. Is that correct?
    Correct

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

When will people get it? No offence but guys come on....how many times do we have to be told that rights follow the book?!!? The ONLY way Misery would have no rights is if there was another King book released. SO YES... they all come with rights. No matter what. Period. That’s it... that’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I must admit I had never heard of this particular book(Brother not Misery )nor it's author before but I am HIGHLY intrigued now. After reading through this thread I decided to download everything by her that's available for kindle. Once I finish my Kealan Patrick Burke marathon I'm going to immediately start Brother. You guys BETTER be right about her!
    I was going to read KIN right after BROTHER and have a backwoods family horror double feature written by two authors I’ve never read.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    When will people get it? No offence but guys come on....how many times do we have to be told that rights follow the book?!!? The ONLY way Misery would have no rights is if there was another King book released. SO YES... they all come with rights. No matter what. Period. That’s it... that’s all.

Too much coffee this morning?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Too much coffee this morning?
    LOL not enough maybe.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The rights follow the book only IF the buyer and/or seller notify Suntup of the sale. If someone sold their Misery without rights and the buyer agreed , assuming they were only interested in Misery only, and neither party informed Suntup, then when the next King book comes up the seller would still be the owner of record and would have the rights as for as Suntup was concerned.

I am not saying any one would only want Misery or that it has been tried this but it could be possible. Rights following the book only works if Suntup knows who has the book.

What would the stand alone price for Misery would be in this scenario?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post

The rights follow the book only IF the buyer and/or seller notify Suntup of the sale. If someone sold their Misery without rights and the buyer agreed , assuming they were only interested in Misery only, and neither party informed Suntup, then when the next King book comes up the seller would still be the owner of record and would have the rights as for as Suntup was concerned.

I am not saying any one would only want Misery or that it has been tried this but it could be possible. Rights following the book only works if Suntup knows who has the book.

Rights follow the book though. Take a pic and show Paul... the buyer has the power not the seller. No offense my man.. moot point as the book is the rights not the person. AS for the book with no rights? GREAT question. I think it will settle at around $3000 as it is still the nicest S/L out there in many peoples eyes.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rights follow the book though. Take a pic and show Paul... the buyer has the power not the seller. No offense my man.. moot point as the book is the rights not the person. AS for the book with no rights? GREAT question. I think it will settle at around $3000 as it is still the nicest S/L out there in many peoples eyes.
    Where did you come up w/that number, just out of curiosity?
    How do you know this?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is the way it works IF the buyer and/or seller inform Suntup of the sale. If not, Suntup does not know the book changed hands so their owner of record could not possible be updated. All I am saying is that it could happen this way if both parties agreed.

Country
    Country Flag

That is the way it works IF the buyer and/or seller inform Suntup of the sale. If not, Suntup does not know the book changed hands so their owner of record could not possible be updated. All I am saying is that it could happen this way if both parties agreed.
    Sure it could I guess if both agreed. Ill give ya that..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Where did you come up w/that number, just out of curiosity?
    How do you know this?
    I don't as it was a guess Richard.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

The point is moot for me, since there is no way I will be able to buy a numbered Misery before Paul announces Gerald’s Game next week.

Unless I can sneak into someone’s house and take a pic of their Misery number next to my face. Then I’ll get the numbered and AGE of Gerald’s Game.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

The point is moot for me, since there is no way I will be able to buy a numbered Misery before Paul announces Gerald’s Game next week.

Unless I can sneak into someone’s house and take a pic of their Misery number next to my face. Then I’ll get the numbered and AGE of Gerald’s Game.

I hope everyone realizes I was kidding about GERALDS GAME. I have no inside info.

But I was dead serious about sneaking into someone’s house for a pic of the numbered Misery if that’s what it takes.

Just kidding about that too.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

On another note, so I don't get fired from my job, there are now 248 left of Brother. I like the idea that people were saying before that someone may come across the site and see that everything is sold out.
    But now, having 500, at a pretty good price IMHO, it gives them a chance to at least get one book. And who knows, I don't think it will happen with every one, but there may be another 500 print run book down
    the line that the people who have #251 and higher can get with no problem. And of course if there is a book that does not sell out and it's a run of 250, I would assume they could try and get one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    On another note, so I don't get fired from my job, there are now 248 left of Brother. I like the idea that people were saying before that someone may come across the site and see that everything is sold out.
    But now, having 500, at a pretty good price IMHO, it gives them a chance to at least get one book. And who knows, I don't think it will happen with every one, but there may be another 500 print run book down
    the line that the people who have #251 and higher can get with no problem. And of course if there is a book that does not sell out and it's a run of 250, I would assume they could try and get one.
    I think those who have number 251 and higher won’t get a private presale opportunity on the next Suntup unless it’s also a print run of 500. That would be a huge headache for Paul I’d imagine.

I’ll happily push any remaining copies of Brother when I inbox it next year.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think those who have number 251 and higher won’t get a private presale opportunity on the next Suntup unless it’s also a print run of 500. That would be a huge headache for Paul I’d imagine.

That's what I thought I said. If not, sorry for the confusion.

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I thought I said. If not, sorry for the confusion.
    Hahahaha Any confusion is on my part then.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope everyone realizes I was kidding about GERALDS GAME. I have no inside info.

But I was dead serious about sneaking into someone’s house for a pic of the numbered Misery if that’s what it takes.

Just kidding about that too.

We all know you really meant DIFFERENT SEASONS... or was it PET SEMATARY ?
    But GERALD'S GAME is good too.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Unless I can sneak into someone’s house and take a pic of their Misery number next to my face.
    That would never work. You'd wake them up with your gasping and then they'd use the little ax on the traycase to kill you to death.

That's what I'd do, at least.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Unless I can sneak into someone’s house and take a pic of their Misery number next to my face.
    That would never work. You'd wake them up with your gasping and then they'd use the little ax on the traycase to kill you to death.

He’s not wrong.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Per Suntup's Brother product page:

With a print run of 500, if your designated number is 251 or greater, please be aware that you will not be able to match against future editions that have a print run of 250 copies.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

He’s not wrong.
    I’m as stealthy as a screaming ninja juggling running chainsaws.

Love the barbaric response of a death by a thousand hacks.

You should leave the Dragon Lord at home though. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a fair fight.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Could you guys imagine the promotional items for Gerald's Game? Fuzzy handcuffs and lube would be a must

Country
    Country Flag

You should leave the Dragon Lord at home though. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a fair fight.
    Even if I had the Dragon Lord strapped to my naked thigh Lara Croft-style, I probably would be too mesmerized by seeing the actual Suntup numbered edition of MISERY to use it. I'd gasp in delight as I inspected that little axe as it hacked into me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 645 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast