Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 644 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered the Horns portfolio. I don't even collect portfolios but hate to break up a set.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Ordered my HORNS art portfolio the other day. There was never any question about it.

That Lettered THE ROAD video you released today was so very cool. I’m going to pretend my numbered edition is bound the same way.

Cool little giveaway, Paul, no matter what Jerome says. Congrats, guys!
    I really was kidding, hence the tongue emoji.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks All! It's a beautiful book.

Pop quiz. I mean pop free books.

I have two copies of the Misery AGE without a slipcase going for the special price of zero dollars. Today only. Get them while supplies last. This deal won't be repeated.. yadda yadda... First two members to reply here (not PM) will get a copy each. Free Media Mail postage in the USA. Outside USA will have to pay postage. Happy Friday. I mean, Happy Thursday.
    What a badass
    Wait a second! What did Paul mean by "Happy Friday. I mean, Happy Thursday." ???? It's a goddamned clue is what it is! He could have easily edited that replacing Thursday with Friday since he obviously caught the error before posting! So what does it mean? I'll tell you it means he's doing an edition of Robinson Caruso!
    Nah, he is doing a novelization of the movie 'Friday'. Introduction by Ice Cube. It will then be followed by 'Next Friday' and 'Friday After Next' to complete the first Suntup Trilogy.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Thanks All! It's a beautiful book.

Pop quiz. I mean pop free books.

I have two copies of the Misery AGE without a slipcase going for the special price of zero dollars. Today only. Get them while supplies last. This deal won't be repeated.. yadda yadda... First two members to reply here (not PM) will get a copy each. Free Media Mail postage in the USA. Outside USA will have to pay postage. Happy Friday. I mean, Happy Thursday.
    What a badass
    Wait a second! What did Paul mean by "Happy Friday. I mean, Happy Thursday." ???? It's a goddamned clue is what it is! He could have easily edited that replacing Thursday with Friday since he obviously caught the error before posting! So what does it mean? I'll tell you it means he's doing an edition of Robinson Caruso!
    Nah, he is doing a novelization of the movie 'Friday'. Introduction by Ice Cube. It will then be followed by 'Next Friday' and 'Friday After Next' to complete the first Suntup Trilogy.
    Hahahahaha I’ll buy two sets! And get one signed by Zeus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Could mean nothing at all... Not everything I say has a deeper meaning... Although... now that you mention it, maybe something is happening next Friday... hmmm...

I’m going to pretend my numbered edition is bound the same way.
    Although a different binding, I can tell you that each book of the numbered is bound by hand with as much care. The limited will also be a beautiful book.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Cool little giveaway, Paul, no matter what Jerome says. Congrats, guys!
    I really was kidding, hence the tongue emoji.
    I took it as a joke, it did put a smile on my face... There's actually a clause in the publisher contracts that covers remainders, and I always gloss over it. Hopefully I won't have to be concerned about that particular part of publishing... ;-0

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yes. Congrats to everyone getting a lettered. I mean that with all sincerity. But I feel lucky that I am getting a numbered ed .

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Could mean nothing at all... Not everything I say has a deeper meaning... Although... now that you mention it, maybe something is happening next Friday... hmmm...
    09-08-2019 will mark a year and a day since the publication of Misery, so clearly you are sending every buyer a cake via overnight mail.

I'm partial to apple pie myself.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    09-08-2019 will mark a year and a day since the publication of Misery, so clearly you are sending every buyer a cake via overnight mail.

Oh, that's right. Wow, a year already. Hard to believe.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only one year, and you've performed like a veteran. Well done Paul...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah what a year, Paul. I know you had the EOTD portfolio and the covers collection before publishing Misery, but book-wise, you’ve done absolutely top-notch work!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really, I could have sworn 8-8-19 was the anniversary of misery.
    Never-mind, I misinterpreted your 9-8 to mean Sept. 8th

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    +1 all day on this. Perfectly stated.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Yeah what a year, Paul. I know you had the EOTD portfolio and the covers collection before publishing Misery, but book-wise, you’ve done absolutely top-notch work!
    +1 on this too!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Yes, 8/8/18 was the date Misery published. I had to move a few mountains to get all three books to drop on that exact date, but it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    +1 all day on this. Perfectly stated.
    Thanks guys...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Aftermarket sales of pre-ordered books, and the associated rights transfer forms have become a little unwieldy. The reason we have this system in place is to give current owners an opportunity to purchase the next book, and lock in their letter and/or number with a private pre-order. I guess that's all obvious. Anyway, using spreadsheets to keep track of all this is no longer effective, so I am in the process of implementing software that will keep track of all this automatically. More on that later.

For now, I have a quick favor to ask. If you are a current registered owner of the Lettered edition of The Road, whether as the original buyer, or someone who bought it from the original or secondary buyer, then please send me a PM with your name, and if you know it, the letter you own. This is just an added level of redundancy to make sure my records match with yours until my new system is up and running.

Much appreciated.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The 1 year anniversary of Misery shipping occurred to me a few days ago, too. I have to say, with all the announcements since then, and the third Suntup publication just about to ship, I couldn't believe it's been ONLY a year.

You've made a huge splash in the publishing world, Paul. Congratulations. It's always exciting to see what you have in store next.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I’m European, we do things differently here. ;-)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winners of the book giveaway and good on you, Paul for offering them up!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats to the winners of the book giveaway and good on you, Paul for offering them up!
    Tnx, im very grateful for this. Now I only need the EOTD portfolio to complete my suntup line with the exception of The Haunting of Hill house as I am waiting for Jerad's Centipede edition at end of this year. The Misery AGE was high on my list and this giveaway by Paul is such a cool bonus!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats on your first year Paul. Looking very much to see what is in the future.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Congrats on your first year Paul. Looking very much to see what is in the future.
    Thanks Mike!! But we are in Suntup's third year. I started the press in early 2017 with the launch of Palladini's art portfolio. First book though (Misery) was announced Feb 2018. Work began on that in April 2017.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks Mike!! But we are in Suntup's third year. I started the press in early 2017 with the launch of Palladini's art portfolio. First book though (Misery) was announced Feb 2018. Work began on that in April 2017.
    See, that's why I was in L.D math . No matter how many years you have been in business, it's a good thing.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just pre-ordered the Horns Art Portfolio. Almost didn’t because I’m trying to cut back on expenses, but the art is amazing and I know I’d regret not having a matching portfolio.

Kudos Paul on another wonderful product!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Just pre-ordered the Horns Art Portfolio. Almost didn’t because I’m trying to cut back on expenses, but the art is amazing and I know I’d regret not having a matching portfolio.

Would you all please just knock it off with the posts about how you're getting the HORNS portfolio? I'm trying to resist and keep my book budget stocked for the next Suntup book--which is going to be a sequel to SLOB in which Chain Gang and Pinhead team up to kill Jaws. And all you folks chiming in with how awesome it will be to have a matching set are making it damn near impossible to resist! Because that art is wonderful and the set would be spectacular on the shelf--the Numbered, the AGE, and the Portfolio!! GAAAAHHHHHH

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

Would you all please just knock it off with the posts about how you're getting the HORNS portfolio? I'm trying to resist and keep my book budget stocked for the next Suntup book--which is going to be a sequel to SLOB in which Chain Gang and Pinhead team up to kill Jaws. And all you folks chiming in with how awesome it will be to have a matching set are making it damn near impossible to resist! Because that art is wonderful and the set would be spectacular on the shelf--the Numbered, the AGE, and the Portfolio!! GAAAAHHHHHH
    Maybe we just want another unboxing video Jeff...
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 644 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast