Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 645 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Ahhhh! No tape is touching the book, but now I’m freaking out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just don't take more than a few years to read it and you'll be fine
    I’m a slow reader. But not that slow! Thanks for letting me in off the ledge.

Still it appears that Paul is going to have to sell some acid free temporary dust jackets so people can read his books almost anywhere. Of course I won’t want to mess those up either and I’ll have to buy more paper bags.

You mean acid-free paper bags!

Or just get some gloves
    I use rubber-coated tweezers to turn pages and long gloves to hold the tweezers and I keep the book in my portable reading box.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good idea. All future books will ship with one of those.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Ahhhh! No tape is touching the book, but now I’m freaking out!

Just don't take more than a few years to read it and you'll be fine
    I’m a slow reader. But not that slow! Thanks for letting me in off the ledge.

Still it appears that Paul is going to have to sell some acid free temporary dust jackets so people can read his books almost anywhere. Of course I won’t want to mess those up either and I’ll have to buy more paper bags.

You mean acid-free paper bags!

Or just get some gloves
    I use rubber-coated tweezers to turn pages and long gloves to hold the tweezers and I keep the book in my portable reading box.

Yeah but how do you get the book in and out of the portable reading box without defacing and/or devaluing??
    Do you not also have the Home Staging Box that comes with the Acid Free Transport Platform?

Paul maybe you need to start screening your potential buyers before selling to such careless cavalier touchy freely readers.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post

Yeah but how do you get the book in and out of the portable reading box without defacing and/or devaluing??
    Do you not also have the Home Staging Box that comes with the Acid Free Transport Platform?

Paul maybe you need to start screening your potential buyers before selling to such careless cavalier touchy freely readers.
    Of course! All Suntup packages (vacuum sealed) delivered via the Acid Free Transport remain in the "clean room" for 24 hours upon arrival at my Suntup Doorfront (installed last year). I approach them in my Suntup Bunny Suit and place them in the Staging Box which sits closest to the air lock. At that point it's another 48 hours of acclimation time before I can put the book in the portable Reading Box. And even then I'm checking the ph levels of the atmosphere within the Reading Box every 20 minutes. My Suntup Watch reminds me.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of course! All Suntup packages (vacuum sealed) delivered via the Acid Free Transport remain in the "clean room" for 24 hours upon arrival at my Suntup Doorfront (installed last year). I approach them in my Suntup Bunny Suit and place them in the Staging Box which sits closest to the air lock. At that point it's another 48 hours of acclimation time before I can put the book in the portable Reading Box. And even then I'm checking the ph levels of the atmosphere within the Reading Box every 20 minutes. My Suntup Watch reminds me.
    To be safe you should avoid acidic foods for at least 90 days before first contact.

I so want a Suntup Doorfront now; that would be sick. Maybe a Suntup courier too since we can’t trust what our regular postman has been handling. (What if he had just delivered one of those Nocturnal Reader Boxes?)

Paul what a fountain of gold we’re giving you for alternate revenue streams. You’re welcome

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post

To be safe you should avoid acidic foods for at least 90 days before first contact.

I so want a Suntup Doorfront now; that would be sick. Maybe a Suntup courier too since we can’t trust what our regular postman has been handling. (What if he had just delivered one of those Nocturnal Reader Boxes?)

Paul what a fountain of gold we’re giving you for alternate revenue streams. You’re welcome
    The scary thing is the UPS guy delivered my Hill House to my neighbor. When I got the notice that my Hill House was delivered I rushed home to find a humidifier on my porch. I didn't order a humidifier and I knowPaul doesn't make those yet. So because of my Batman-shaming detective skills, I was able to discern that maybe my neighbor had my book because I had his humidifier (I was able to read his name right from the shipping label!). So I headed over there and found my book. Got a nice humidifier too!

Definitely could use the Suntup White Glove Courier Service next time.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IN all seriousness... I sense a Suntup announcement coming. Brace yourselves!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I hope so. I would be really cool if it were this week.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I hope so. I would be really cool if it were this week.
    Haha I’m just going off Paul’s Facebook love broadcast... January sometime so yeah this week be cool

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

If I remember correctly, he said the next teaser video would go up on the 15th. I hope I’m wrong, though...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    If I remember correctly, he said the next teaser video would go up on the 15th. I hope I’m wrong, though...
    No that is it. I remember now!! ONE WEEK!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The 15th is fine with me. I can wait.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Maybe we should pool together all those most-wanted lists we submitted a while back, since a few of the most popular suggestions are supposedly in the works...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna go ahead and mail off the paperwork for payroll deduction.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I already have the surgeon lined up to remove some of my organs. Problem is, she costs so much that I won't have a lot left over for Paul's book! Also, I'll be missing a lung, kidney, and some intestines! Worth it, though!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I already have the surgeon lined up to remove some of my organs. Problem is, she costs so much that I won't have a lot left over for Paul's book! Also, I'll be missing a lung, kidney, and some intestines! Worth it, though!
    You can use my guy. He operates out of the back of a van. You just rent the pay by the hour motel room and fill the tub with ice.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Friday.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Friday.
    Just tell me what I'm buying and end this anxiousipation!

My Mood
    Cool

Next Friday. Yea, that works too .

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

This Friday.

My Mood
    Cool

This Friday.
    DAYUM. That just made my afternoon.

Country
    Country Flag

This Friday.
    OH MY....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

This Fri for the first teaser though. Not naming the book and ordering. That's a guess on my part.

Country
    Country Flag

This Friday.
    "It's a big book. A classic book. One that you have asked for. Several of you did."
    And then he holds up a penny.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It wasn’t a penny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 645 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast