Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 645 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking of preordering though Overlook... are they reliable?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Dave over at Overlook is offering Remarques of the AGE done by Chadbourne. While I'm fan of some of Chadbourne's stuff; I don't think it'd be a good idea at all to let him draw in this book.
    I agree. I like Glenn's work--so it's not a matter of talent or taste. It's one of fit. Chadbourne's work just wouldn't work alongside the other artists and overall tone of Suntup's Misery.
    And now I realize you were talking about HORNS. Ha. Don't know why I thought you meant MISERY. Anyway, same thing applies. I don't see Chadburne's stuff fitting in with Magdalena's.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Are you joking?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Are you joking?

I've only ordered one item from him about five years ago. It took months for him to ship it to me.

I do think that if you order from him, you'll eventually receive your item.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

There are two genre book dealers I don’t do business with: Overlook Connection and Otto Filip at Realms of Fantasy. So were it me, I would choose another dealer.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the responses.

Hopefully I can grab an Artist Edition on Sunday Direct from Suntup.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is going to sound dumb but (depending whether or not there are copies left when the sales open), surely the book will resell at least at the selling price right?

I am considering trying to buy one for flipping it, but its cost is the most I ever bought for a book. I know that the MISERY is selling quite well, but that is a King book.
    Were there any HILL HOUSE resales at this point?

But then, let's be honnest : they will all be sold before the sales goes on
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Were there any HILL HOUSE resales at this point?
    I sold my second copy of Hill House (numbered) for $150 above list price.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Incidentally, there is a limit of 1 per household on the lettered, and 1 on the numbered, unless you purchased 2 copies of Hill House. Then you can pre-order 2 on the private pre-order.

Just thought I'd mention it when discussing buying copies to flip.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Incidentally, there is a limit of 1 per household on the lettered, and 1 on the numbered, unless you purchased 2 copies of Hill House. Then you can pre-order 2 on the private pre-order.

Unless it’s just for rights holders, looks like the numbered Horns has a two per household limit.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've placed several orders with Dave and have never had an issue. Well packaged, item as described, and arrived in a timely matter. Apparently others haven't had the same experience.

Dave over at Overlook is offering Remarques of the AGE done by Chadbourne. While I'm fan of some of Chadbourne's stuff; I don't think it'd be a good idea at all to let him draw in this book.
    I agree. I like Glenn's work--so it's not a matter of talent or taste. It's one of fit. Chadbourne's work just wouldn't work alongside the other artists and overall tone of Suntup's Misery.
    And now I realize you were talking about HORNS. Ha. Don't know why I thought you meant MISERY. Anyway, same thing applies. I don't see Chadburne's stuff fitting in with Magdalena's.
    I didn't clarify either, Jeff so no worries and completely agree with you. The art looks amazing for this book and only she should do any Remarques.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is my favorite thread now. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    What is the limitation on the GE? I didn't see that.
    Not to be obnoxious about it, but bumping this as I expect someone must have this info.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Country
    Country Flag

Not to be obnoxious about it, but bumping this as I expect someone must have this info.
    He bases limitation on the order volume. He stopped it after one week on Misery and I believe it sounded like this was the same. I am sure Paul or Becca could answer better though
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s what the website says

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

ok, thanks
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Order placed! Thanks so much for your help, Becca! Amazing service here at Suntup.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't had any issues myself. Dave was pretty quick at responding to my messages too.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Order placed! Thanks so much for your help, Becca! Amazing service here at Suntup.
    No problem!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    He bases limitation on the order volume. He stopped it after one week on Misery and I believe it sounded like this was the same. I am sure Paul or Becca could answer better though
    Yes, it's based on pre-order demand.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

Unless it’s just for rights holders, looks like the numbered Horns has a two per household limit.
    Adam, I don't think that's correct. You can only buy two Numbered if you have two numbered HHH to match. Otherwise it's one per household, matching or not.

(Paul, Becca, please clarify?)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Adam, I don't think that's correct. You can only buy two Numbered if you have two numbered HHH to match. Otherwise it's one per household, matching or not.

HBJ
    Exactly. If you own 2 HH, you can buy 2 Horns, otherwise it's one per household.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

HBJ
    Exactly. If you own 2 HH, you can buy 2 Horns, otherwise it's one per household.
    I’m just going off the pre-order email that has the following paragraph:

“There is a limit of 2 copies per household for the Numbered edition, and 1 copy per household for the Lettered edition.”

There’s no mention of the number of Hill House copies one owns, so just trying to be helpful by mentioning this.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

HBJ
    I’m just going off the pre-order email that has the following paragraph:

“There is a limit of 2 copies per household for the Numbered edition, and 1 copy per household for the Lettered edition.”

There’s no mention of the number of Hill House copies one owns, so just trying to be helpful by mentioning this.
    Thanks. We updated the wording of the text to be more clear after the first wave of emails went out but it does state it on the order page for the Numbered edition.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Does Magdalena have a website or anything for her art? A cursory googling isn't turning up much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 645 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast