Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 644 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I seen that on FB too. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, per our agreement, my kidney removal begins next week. You should see the black market money soon in your bank account.

Wish me luck.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    If I were a Project Manager, I'd probably throw out a warning about Scope Creep ... luckily you're the PM!
    I hear that. If you're a Buffy fan, you'll know what I'm talking about, but I follow the "Beer-Good-More-Beer!" philosophy. Even though I'm not a beer drinker, the concept stands...

Here's a typical conversation I have with myself:

"But Paul, the Suede material is more expensive!"
    "I know, but feel it! Doesn't it feel good!?"
    "Yes, but what about the cost?"
    "Forget about the cost man, we'll figure that out later!"

Sometimes I have to reign things in, but I've made several "upgrades" to things as we've moved through production.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Something else coming down the pipeline eh? At this point, I should probably just set up a payroll deduction.. Very much looking forward to whatever it is
    It's going to be great. Check Facebook for teasers over the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Hey Paul, per our agreement, my kidney removal begins next week. You should see the black market money soon in your bank account.

Wish me luck.

Mulleins
    Good luck! I'll send over the bank details.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Something new coming down range? Wow wow wee wow. I see a bright future for Suntup Press.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You're killing me Paul. When I die Ralph can have my kidneys.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Will they be Signed by Mr. Strong?
    At least the lettered.
    So we're going to get all copies signed by Mark Strong, and the copies that go in the Lettered Edition Portfolio will also be signed by Palladini. We've also come up with a really nice signature sheet. The biography books that ship with the Numbered Portfolio will be numbered, and the books that ship with the Lettered Portfolio will be lettered. And yes, numbers/letters will be matched. Looks like this one turned into an official limited edition as well. Thanks for the idea Bruce! It's going to look great.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea how you've managed to continually improve what started out as an amazing project, but I'm blown away by every update. This is awesome!

Do you know if it'll be possible to purchase a reading copy from Mr. Strong. I think with this update I might be too scared to read the copy that comes with the portfolio

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Will they be Signed by Mr. Strong?
    At least the lettered.
    So we're going to get all copies signed by Mark Strong, and the copies that go in the Lettered Edition Portfolio will also be signed by Palladini. We've also come up with a really nice signature sheet. The biography books that ship with the Numbered Portfolio will be numbered, and the books that ship with the Lettered Portfolio will be lettered. And yes, numbers/letters will be matched. Looks like this one turned into an official limited edition as well. Thanks for the idea Bruce! It's going to look great.
    YOU'R WELCOME!....But what the HELL do I know about collecting AUTOGRAPHS?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

Do you know if it'll be possible to purchase a reading copy from Mr. Strong. I think with this update I might be too scared to read the copy that comes with the portfolio
    Books are made to be read man! Now I've responded to this I can get back to reading my copy of the S/L Stand...
    It's alright, I can find where I got to as I turned down the page corner to mark where I was.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Books are made to be read man! Now I've responded to this I can get back to reading my copy of the S/L Stand...

It's alright, I can find where I got to as I turned down the page corner to mark where I was.

Spoiler:

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

what great editions to this already amazing piece of work - really looking forward to my copy
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Spoiler:
    Yeah I hear ya Bruce, that damn bit of ribbon is a PITA too. I don't know why the bookbinders cant just trim off the excess material to make it look neat. I always just cut mine off and give it to the wife to tie her hair up.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Like Simon says, read it... ;-) But if you damage it in some way, drop me a line. I'm pretty close with the publisher and I think I could get you a replacement copy.

YOU'R WELCOME!....But what the HELL do I know about collecting AUTOGRAPHS?
    I know you're new to collecting books with autographs. At least with this one, it will give you, what... 10 autographed books? Wait, I think I left a couple of zeroes off there...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I would just like to reiterate that your donation to the HF was outstanding and greatly appreciated!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, now that's great customer service Thanks Paul!

Wanted:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Paul, I would just like to reiterate that your donation to the HF was outstanding and greatly appreciated!!!!
    Thanks Bill, my pleasure.

Haha, now that's great customer service Thanks Paul!
    Anytime bud.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Proof copies of the Palladini bio came in today. The book is 8x10. I'm really pleased with how it's looking. Apologies if the photo is a little blurry. I didn't have a lot of time to shoot this one.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Those look nice Paul!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. It has a really nice signature page. And you can't beat the price.

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with everyone; those came out really well!

Wanted:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Paul!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the comments all.

I have to add more pages to the bio as I discovered a bunch of new images and photographs yesterday that are perfect for a biography, so I'm working to get them added to the final version.

Also, there's something new that will be announced on May 30th. Been working on this for months and finally coming to fruition. I'm very excited about it. Hints have been dropping on Facebook the past few days, and will continue until the announcement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 644 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast