Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 644 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 ... LastLast
Results 13,626 to 13,650 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Since I probably won’t be able to get a numbered, I’m hoping the Artist edition is produced at a numbered level.

Oh wait......they already are.

What’s the guess for this one? Is this the one everyone thinks is Blood Meridian?
    Blood Meridian is one of my favorite books ever and I think one of the best books ever written by an American. It deserves the Suntup treatment. I'm hoping for some lay-a-way options for an AGE!
    There will be no AEs for this release, at least that's what the announcement schedule states.
    My bad, I've been out of the game for so long I forgot about that. Thanks for telling me.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I guess I forgot about that. Well that sucks. Hopefully I will win a lottery!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Would do just about anything to get one of those but selling my house seems a tad extreme,
    Some people only buy books when it's convenient.
    And some people lick other people's taint.
    The taint is a gray area. It taint one or t’other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gray? I don't know about the girls you go out with.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................
    Anybody excited for March 17th,18th?
    Yes sir, but i'm also a bit anxious for this one... The first numbered edition produced at a lettered level. 🤭
    Twan, remind me, did Paul say that on his live feed?
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Yes sir, but i'm also a bit anxious for this one... The first numbered edition produced at a lettered level. 🤭
    He's said it in past live streams and it was also mentioned in the quarterly schedule.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    He's said it in past live streams and it was also mentioned in the quarterly schedule.
    Found it, thank you. Very excited now.

From the qtly schedule..

....Our Numbered edition of this title has been produced at the level of a Lettered edition.....
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Found it, thank you. Very excited now.

From the qtly schedule..

....Our Numbered edition of this title has been produced at the level of a Lettered edition.....
    Indeed, very excited for this one. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are still some AE of "The Wolfen" by the way
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if the lettered edition is like a Roman then? I can’t wait to see marchs book
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I wonder if the lettered edition is like a Roman then? I can’t wait to see marchs book
    The Lettered is like a Suntup Lettered, not a Roman. The Numbered is how we might have designed and produced one of our Lettered editions.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, Why were the cover art posters discontinued?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

They weren't, most recent release was just a week or two ago!

The Covers Collection
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

The Covers Collection
    The fine art prints are still going but the poster version he offered for a few of them have been discontinued.

http://shop.suntup.press/products/fi...92f9d80c&_ss=r

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post

The Covers Collection
    The fine art prints are still going but the poster version he offered for a few of them have been discontinued.

That is correct. The giclée prints are still being shipped every month. The posters were discontinued some time back.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

The Covers Collection

That is correct. The giclée prints are still being shipped every month. The posters were discontinued some time back.
    I didn't even know about the posters. Is there a link for all of them?

Paul, if I remember correctly is April the last month for the Covers Collection?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

The Covers Collection

I didn't even know about the posters. Is there a link for all of them?

Paul, if I remember correctly is April the last month for the Covers Collection?
    There were individual links for each one, but they aren't available. As for your question about a last month for the Covers Collection. I don't know what you mean. I've said nothing of the sort. At least not publicly.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There were individual links for each one, but they aren't available. As for your question about a last month for the Covers Collection. I don't know what you mean. I've said nothing of the sort. At least not publicly.
    The Covers cannot end! In fact they need to increase, and every single one needs to have a remarque! In color!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

With the next announcement coming up, and the current thinking on the likely title, I've been revisiting some other McCarthy work. One particular favorite, is the directors cut of the critically panned film 'The Counselor'. While revisiting a couple scenes on YouTube, it - in it's never ending search for engagement - recommended a Yale lecture on 'Blood Meridian'. For fans of the novel this is worth a watch. While it does cover some territory I was familiar with, it brought up plenty of new insights for me as well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgyZ...96F23&index=17
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    With the next announcement coming up, and the current thinking on the likely title, I've been revisiting some other McCarthy work. One particular favorite, is the directors cut of the critically panned film 'The Counselor'. While revisiting a couple scenes on YouTube, it - in it's never ending search for engagement - recommended a Yale lecture on 'Blood Meridian'. For fans of the novel this is worth a watch. While it does cover some territory I was familiar with, it brought up plenty of new insights for me as well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgyZ...96F23&index=17
    "The Counselor" one of my favorite movies of all time.. Seriously seriously F#*k'd up movie
    Another great McCarthy is "No country for old men".

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    After The Road, my favorite from start to finish. Some of the best scenes I've ever read. Though a S/L already exists, I imagine this would be a beauty.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    After The Road, my favorite from start to finish. Some of the best scenes I've ever read. Though a S/L already exists, I imagine this would be a beauty.
    If it’s BM...great! If not, that’s cool too.

I want to see the 1st 1000 page behemoth. I’m thinking a piece of art every 50 pages ought to do it.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I love everything I've read by Cormac which is nearly all of it but Blood Meridian followed closely by The Road are my favorites. I refuse to watch the film version of The Road and if some brave/foolish soul tries to make BM into a movie I won't watch that either.

I like having Cormac's words and my visions from them in my mind more than someone else's interpretation.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I love everything I've read by Cormac which is nearly all of it but Blood Meridian followed closely by The Road are my favorites. I refuse to watch the film version of The Road and if some brave/foolish soul tries to make BM into a movie I won't watch that either.

I like having Cormac's words and my visions from them in my mind more than someone else's interpretation.
    The Road is perfection. It’s a novel that knows why it was born and it serves its purpose unrelenting.

I didn’t finish Blood Meridian the first time I attempted it, for reasons. I really look forward to another chance.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

His next release is supposed be titled The Passenger, but haven't really heard any news on that front in awhile.

I know with McCarthy any info can be hard to come by, but I hope he releases another book in the near future.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

The Road is perfection. It’s a novel that knows why it was born and it serves its purpose unrelenting.

I didn’t finish Blood Meridian the first time I attempted it, for reasons. I really look forward to another chance.

It really isn't the easiest of reads, I'll grant that (there is a bit of the stream of consciousness Faulkner and others made so famous in Cormac's writing) but after my first go round, I had to go back twice. There's so much that is missed in that first reading because the storytelling is so dense but once you get his rhythm and style on your palate it's impossible to taste anything better. I've said if before but I believe Cormac to be the greatest living American writer.

I read Child of God in one sitting and felt queasy afterwards because I had no idea what the book was about.

Suttree Country is his funniest work and I will never look at a pumpkin patch the same way again.

In no way are Joyce Carol Oates' styles and Cormac's approaching similarity but both are fearless in their subject matter and both are capable of giving me the willies without utilizing the supernatural.

OK, enough babbling from me tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 644 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 ... LastLast