Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 645 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I think he’s talking about the designations being in red, not the spine. There were 15 of those weren’t there?
    My bad. Yep there were 15 numbered in red, like Misery.
    Yep. That's what I was referring to. The red spine is a whole different ball of wax that keeps me up nights.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default F451

Has anyone had the pleasure of a Jeff opening video of his F451?

I’ve had a tough week and need a smile putting on my face.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

NORMALLY I don't promote my nonsense, but since you asked:

http://youtu.be/uFDXVo2KDZY

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

New feature. You can now look up your designations:

https://suntup.press/designations/

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

VERY COOL Paul! Now we can stop bothering you with emails! haha

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

LOL thats why he made it. hhahahaaah JK
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That's a great move. I was tempted to look up mine.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

LOL thats why he made it. hhahahaaah JK
    Honestly, it's brilliant. Does ANY publisher have such a tool?

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Paul!
    It did show my designation for BM but didn't show it for The Lottery.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

NORMALLY I don't promote my nonsense, but since you asked:

http://youtu.be/uFDXVo2KDZY
    Oh yes! And relaxed....... thank you 😀

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent tool. For me it didn't recognize orders for the acrylic cubes, and a sculpture, but worked with 2 different book orders.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

Very cool Paul!
    All of the data for The Lottery isn't there for some unknown reason. So we'll get it resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Excellent tool. For me it didn't recognize orders for the acrylic cubes, and a sculpture, but worked with 2 different book orders.
    I'm guessing you're just being a smarty pants, but this is for books only. And it begins with Hill House.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

All of the data for The Lottery isn't there for some unknown reason. So we'll get it resolved.
    I thought something was missing when I just checked but couldn't remember what it was.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, lottery missing, and cannot match to it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Paul!

I'm guessing you're just being a smarty pants, but this is for books only. And it begins with Hill House.
    Wasn't trying to be a smarty pants. Just relaying my experience
    I only tried the cube and sculpture as those were the two quickest order numbers I had at hand.
    Please don't be offended by an innocent remark on my part

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

This is great. I love seeing all those identical numbers.

By the way, Paul, I have bought a forthcoming lettered edition on the secondary market. It didn’t come with rights. If I register the sale with you, will it appear in this list?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I basically did the same as RF, entered most recent purchase (Wastelands print) and ... nothing. Tried the one before that ... nothing. Tried 1984 ... nothing. Just figured that your data was tied to e-mail and the order number was a verifier. Other than AGEs and prints, my last Designation buy was Misery, which is before Hill House; and even if it was in there, I don't have the order number anymore!

Still, great tool for customer reference, good on ya Paul.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I think he’s talking about the designations being in red, not the spine. There were 15 of those weren’t there?
    Pretty sure there were 4. You said something like you had extra and wanted to have some fun so you made the spine red.
    Yes you are correct, there are 4 red spines. But we’re talking about the color of the designations in the book, not the spine.
    OH. OK, sorry if I confused anybody .

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

By the way, Paul, I have bought a forthcoming lettered edition on the secondary market. It didn’t come with rights. If I register the sale with you, will it appear in this list?

HBJ
    Congrats on getting a lettered.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

does anyone here have The Lottery # 171? i'm trying to find it to match it to my Hill House
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    After reading your comment I had to do it myself. Next week I will buy the 15th 23. SO COOL seeing them all there.

And congrats on the lettered! Care to share which one--though I think I know. Sorry if I'm being nosy. If it's the one I think it is, then HUGE CONGRATS!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Cool feature. I actually started by entering my Misery number because I have it memorized and nothing was found. I then looked up my more recent order and get the list. Even though I have skipped several books all my current preorders match my Horn's Limited which was not expected but very cool. So all my numbers to date will match except Misery and Brother (which I purchased from another retailer). Also noticed, for the first time, that my Misery and Horns are very close numbers I have #184 Misery and #189 for the rest.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was #168 until I had to jump off. I had a #26 of The Road for a bit as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So with this designation lookup, I'll copy and paste some text I added in case anyone missed it:

Designations are attached to an email address and order number. If you have used more than one email address across multiple orders, you will need to search on each email. The Designations database for this search feature begins with The Haunting of Hill House

Also it is for books only. Not prints, not paperweights, statues or anything else that isn't a book. ;-)

Very cool Paul!

Wasn't trying to be a smarty pants. Just relaying my experience
    I only tried the cube and sculpture as those were the two quickest order numbers I had at hand.
    Please don't be offended by an innocent remark on my part
    Not at all. Wasn't sure... But yes, this is for books only.

HBJ
    I actually don't know the answer to this one, sorry. This tool is something new we just implemented, so I'm still getting familiar with it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It really is a superior piece of work.
    Whoever conceived of and wrote the software is brilliant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 645 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 ... LastLast