Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 644 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 606 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Check earlier in the day, no email. The feeling you get when you come back from dinner with a "have you moved email from Suntup?" .

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So...was Moreau confirmed as a title? I stay on top of this thread, but I’m getting woozy lately trying to keep track.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think it was. But it won't be part of the other "trilogy". It's going to be it's own book with a different look than the the others. I think.

Check post #13873.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

From Paul's Q2 book announcement:

"This gripping and heartfelt novel defies genre, and is a story you will want to read again and again. If I were asked to name my top three most beloved novels of all time, this book would be on that list."

A clue and a curveball in bold for the first June book which points to Replay.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

"This gripping and heartfelt novel defies genre, and is a story you will want to read again and again. If I were asked to name my top three most beloved novels of all time, this book would be on that list."

Some will point to Beloved by Toni Morrison.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

For sure this is Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

This is not a serious guess. But if we were talking about my press, Terryble Press, then this is exactly the way I’d describe Butcher Boy. But while there are many terrible presses there is no Terryble Press.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

That's a curveball intended to misdirect. Can't imagine Paul making it that easy to guess the title. However one might consider doing something again and again as replaying...

re·play:

verb
    repeat (something, especially an event or sequence of events).

noun
    noun: replay; plural noun: replays
    /ˈrēˌplā/
    an occurrence which closely follows the pattern of a previous event.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

re·play:

verb
    repeat (something, especially an event or sequence of events).
    I figured it out. He's going to re-release Misery! Either that or the novelization of Groundhog Day.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’m not sure of the title, but I think the clue that We want to read it “again and again” refers to the fact that it won’t have any book covers, but will just be high-quality paper, printed letterpress, on wire ring binders. The book literally has no beginning or end; we will be forced to read it again and again.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

1. Island of Doctor Moreau
    2. Imajica
    3. Malerman novellas
    4. Replay
    5. Butcher Boy

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

2. Imajica
    3. Malerman novellas
    4. Replay
    5. Butcher Boy

2. Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
    3. Books of Barker (Clive Barker novellas)
    4. Still Life With Woodpecker
    5. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Imajica
    3. Malerman novellas
    4. Replay
    5. Butcher Boy

I've read a few of Barker's books but haven't got around to Imajica yet. I've heard nothing but great things though.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Malerman would be sooooo cool.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

the May book only mentions that all books are signed by the author including the artist edition does this imply...

1. that the author and the artist are one and the same?
    2. the artist edition contains previous artwork form an artist now deceased
    3. its a typo

if the answer is #1 I think that it could be a Clive barker collection as he is a great artist as well as a writer.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    the May book only mentions that all books are signed by the author including the artist edition does this imply...

3. its a typo

if the answer is #1 I think that it could be a Clive barker collection as he is a great artist as well as a writer.
    Yeah I think Barker is the best guess. I only said Imajica in April and Malerman in June because I’m selfishly wanting both authors. And a 1000 page pure fantasy novel isn’t typically my thing. So I was making these announcements work for me instead of following the best guess.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

3. its a typo

Yeah I think Barker is the best guess. I only said Imajica in April and Malerman in June because I’m selfishly wanting both authors. And a 1000 page pure fantasy novel isn’t typically my thing. So I was making these announcements work for me instead of following the best guess.

Yeah my guess was Imajica as well for April #2 but It was only because It was the only stand alone fantasy book I could think of at the time. Not that its stated its a standalone it could be book one of a series, but that opens up a whole new can of worms as far as what it could be.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

3. its a typo

it will be very cool if it were a cenobite universe collection including

The Hellhound Heart
    The Scarlett Gospels
    The Last Illusion
    a new cenobite novella

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

3. its a typo

The Hellhound Heart
    The Scarlett Gospels
    The Last Illusion
    a new cenobite novella
    Now you got me all excited. This is definitely a possibility!

Country
    Country Flag

3. its a typo

The Hellhound Heart
    The Scarlett Gospels
    The Last Illusion
    a new cenobite novella
    I’m down for that if you remove Scarlet Gospels. That one was awful and it might have Clives name on the cover and copyright page but it sure as hell didn’t contain his writing after those pages.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

All your talk of The Butcher Boy has made me order a copy while I wait on the Suntup books headed my way.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

All your talk of The Butcher Boy has made me order a copy while I wait on the Suntup books headed my way.
    You’ll either love me or hate me for it. It’s an unconventional book. Like The Road.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

Deleted. Duplicate post

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Just looking at my calendar for the upcoming Suntup book announcements and it occurred to me that Paul must be looking at my pay schedule.....4 out of 5 books are being announced the day before I get paid. He is shrewd....😁
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to read a couple of Heinlein classics! I absolutely love Thomas Canty's art in Stranger in a Strange Land. I'll probably read that one first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 644 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 606 ... LastLast