Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 645 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 13,026 to 13,050 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    https://shop.suntup.press/products/s...QwMYMpIwLknVUs

For those not on the Facebook site, Suntup have put up individual bookmarks for sale.
    Thanks, the link works, but cant figure out how to get there directly from the website.

Ordering a couple extra (to use, never wanted to use the ones that came with the books).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    People are reading too much into this.
    Paul, given your penchant for Easter eggs and hidden messages, can you blame us?

Love the concept and design! Really well done.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

People are reading too much into this. But it looks like you’re having fun with it and are enjoying the whole presentation. That’s great. We had fun coming up with the concept, especially the fake book.
    Drat, so the next title isn't 'Death Walks in Marble Halls' then?
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Oh, wait! It just occurred to me that when you say “*reading too much* into this”, you mean that the solution to the puzzle is in the *picture* on the cover of the fake book, and nothing to do with the *words* on the cover.

Crafty.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    https://shop.suntup.press/products/s...QwMYMpIwLknVUs

For those not on the Facebook site, Suntup have put up individual bookmarks for sale.
    Thanks, the link works, but cant figure out how to get there directly from the website.

Ordering a couple extra (to use, never wanted to use the ones that came with the books).
    Whoa!!! 9 mins after making the order, already have tracking info. Paul is one busy mo-fo!! Thanks Paul, you da-man!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The bibliomysteries blank book could just be a journal for would be writers to write their own stories.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Paul, given your penchant for Easter eggs and hidden messages, can you blame us?

Love the concept and design! Really well done.
    Can't blame you at all!

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    People are reading too much into this. But it looks like you’re having fun with it and are enjoying the whole presentation. That’s great. We had fun coming up with the concept, especially the fake book.
    Drat, so the next title isn't 'Death Walks in Marble Halls' then?
    Ha ha. Afraid not!

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Whoa!!! 9 mins after making the order, already have tracking info. Paul is one busy mo-fo!! Thanks Paul, you da-man!
    Sorry it took so long!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Years ago...Austin Powers movies; it was Starbucks taking over the world. Nowadays it's Amazon, Apple, or Google.
    Next up is Suntup.
    I project Suntup going public in 2026 with an initial share price of $1,919.19, and a market capitalization of $1.9 billion, and in 10 years a market cap of $1.9 trillion. Strong recommendation to buy upon IPO.

Paul writes a bestselling book: "How to stay small in a big world", and semi-retires ala Bill Gates to spend his time on philanthropic endeavors.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Has anybody tried a UV light on the blank pages in Bibliomysteries yet?
    Curious if anyone found clues.
    Just urine and semen stains.
    Were those part of the publication provided by the publisher or added later on?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please note........I have never been correct in anything, ever!
    I’m pleased to report that your stellar track record remains intact. :-)

I even looked back over about 100 pages of this thread to see if a clear favourite emerged from what previous surveys for the feb book and gave up....

i did find a post where i suggested 350 as the new level....quite impressed i had that level of influence.....

What you mean you never read it?
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just unboxed Bibliomysteries. What a terrific edition! Love the concept and the extras! Way to go Team Suntup. The love of the work is evident in every edition and it’s the pursuit of something bigger that makes all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got both the kids (10 & 17) an AG of Fahrenheit 451 for Christmas; he's read it before in school, she hasn't yet but will. Both really liked the slipcase design, she especially likes the "Phoenix" drawing inside but says the "story sounds wierd". How do you explain Fahrenheit 451 to a 10-year old without it sounding wierd?

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

...Still waiting for Biblio and The End Of The World . I know I am not the only one though.
    P.S Great pics George.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    ...Still waiting for Biblio and The End Of The World . I know I am not the only one though.
    P.S Great pics George.
    Really hoping the End of the World doesn't come!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Those are wonderful pics, George. :-)

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't get much better than a Suntup book for Christmas!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a question for Paul and i thought this would be the best place to ask it.
    : I am looking at the status updates and I see that both starship troopers and strangere in a strange land share the same status. other then that the numbered and lettered were sold as a set I fully expected these books to be finished at their own comfortable pace, because the status updates is one status for both books (including the AE which were sold seperately) Is it safe to assume that when these books, lettered numbered and AE, will be finished together? what i mean is, will both AE's be ready at the same time and ship together, as well as the numbereds and lettereds? Or is the status update provided for the book that will be finished last?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just looked on Abesbooks for ‘The Road’ and saw the broadside selling for close to a thousand. That would make it one of the priciest things I own and it’s still in the original mailer just lying on my cabinet.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Just looked on Abesbooks for ‘The Road’ and saw the broadside selling for close to a thousand. That would make it one of the priciest things I own and it’s still in the original mailer just lying on my cabinet.
    wait, did it actually SELL for $1,000.00?
    or is it just priced that high. anybody can set a high price but i do not think anyone would actually pay that.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    I have a question for Paul and i thought this would be the best place to ask it.
    : I am looking at the status updates and I see that both starship troopers and strangere in a strange land share the same status. other then that the numbered and lettered were sold as a set I fully expected these books to be finished at their own comfortable pace, because the status updates is one status for both books (including the AE which were sold seperately) Is it safe to assume that when these books, lettered numbered and AE, will be finished together? what i mean is, will both AE's be ready at the same time and ship together, as well as the numbereds and lettereds? Or is the status update provided for the book that will be finished last?
    It's likely that the Numbered and AE editions of both titles will be complete at the same time. Both titles were printed together and are being bound concurrently. Therefore, I do expect to ship both AE's and both Numbered editions together. The Lettered may or may not ship at the same time. It depends on how production progresses on those. In general, the estimated publication dates that I provide are for the title as a whole. But as you may have observed, not all editions end up being complete at the same time. The Auctioneer is a good example. The Numbered has been published, and we're still waiting on the AE and the Lettered. It's not uncommon for each edition to have different timeframes. There are a lot of moving parts in every production, and I provide my best estimate based on where we're at when we announce. I hope that answers your question.

As an aside, we all know this year has been challenging for obvious reasons, and as a result, production has been moving slower than I would like, but despite that, I just recently looked at what we shipped in 2020, and we shipped 19 different editions. I really try hard to keep the ratio at a comfortable level, between what we announce and what we ship. And it's also part of the reason why we work on books for at least 12 months before announcing.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

or is it just priced that high. anybody can set a high price but i do not think anyone would actually pay that.
    Guess it’s just priced that high, don’t know what it’s been sold for in the past at least.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess it’s just priced that high, don’t know what it’s been sold for in the past at least.
    i saw one go for $125.00 on eBay October 17, 2 others for $50 and $60 .
    it is a beautiful broadside! these cool gifts mark your time collecting Suntup books in the most wonderful way.
    I wont sell mine but i enjoy watching auctions of items I also have, not to buy, I just keep an eye on prices paid so I have a better idea of its value
    does anyone else do this?

Country
    Country Flag

In regards to Cormac McCarthy I was just wondering how was Joyce Carol Oates’ introduction for The Road? I read elsewhere today she’s been harsh on his work before (especially Blood Meridan so I’m guessing she won’t do the intro for that one unless it’s a roast ).

Speaking of Blood Meridan I will hopefully start it soon to prepare for the Suntup edition. I’ve heard lots of good things and the Judge sounds like a great villain.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely agreed with that.
    Rarity drives the price : if there is no copies for sale, someone can put their own at any price. That doesnt mean that it will sell. But that means that this is the only copy available publicly
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of this book. First to reply get it free. With the case. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 645 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast