Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 645 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thank you everyone for all of the good words I've seen here and across social media. I do appreciate it all. I really like the designs on these books, and of course the art which has been a big topic of conversation. It's some of the best yet for a Suntup edition.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Paul, when you reach the conclusion of the Stephen King covers print series, have you given any thought to starting a series devoted to artwork featured in your own Suntup Editions books?
    I think I am going to need a break from prints when the Covers Collection concludes, so no plans currently for what you are proposing. Although yes it's a good idea.
    Paul, on this topic, do you know how many (even approximately) you will produce in the Covers Collection?

Looking forward to Bibliomysteries. I used to read a lot of Ellery Queen and related. It will be fun to explore that genre again. All the production points, especially the art and the cigar box concept, will make it all the better.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Paul, on this topic, do you know how many (even approximately) you will produce in the Covers Collection?

Looking forward to Bibliomysteries. I used to read a lot of Ellery Queen and related. It will be fun to explore that genre again. All the production points, especially the art and the cigar box concept, will make it all the better.
    Yes, you should have received a letter from me in one of your print orders last year. I think it was December. It answers that question. There will be just under 60. On the topic of the cigar box, it's similar to a clamshell, just a slightly different structure. "cigar style" is just a term used to describe this particular construction.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

On the topic of the cigar box, it's similar to a clamshell, just a slightly different structure. "cigar style" is just a term used to describe this particular construction.
    Nice, this will be my first ever clamshell like construction that holds a S/L so that's pretty cool.

Can't wait to see both versions.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul. Hope you are well. May I ask how you selected these particular titles? Mr. Penzler help out?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Yes, you should have received a letter from me in one of your print orders last year. I think it was December. It answers that question. There will be just under 60. On the topic of the cigar box, it's similar to a clamshell, just a slightly different structure. "cigar style" is just a term used to describe this particular construction.
    I forget paperwork details like that quickly when all my attention is on the real prize - artwork, books, all of it. That’s the stuff I remember, so thanks for the reminder, Paul. The whole series has been amazing.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler KKTara is on a distinguished road

Is anyone interested in selling The Lottery & their rights for a reasonable price? If so, I am very interested. Thanks!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just received the Suntup e-mail for the cover of The Running Man they are printing as part of The Covers Collection. I initially saw just "The Running Man" and not the "covers collection" part; I nearly had a stroke thinking they were printing a standalone special edition of TRM (for which I would perform many immoral acts).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm wildly intrigued by the concept of bibliomysteries (there's nothing like having a new genre (or sub-genre) to explore). Nice to see Suntup continue to expand, and in a distinctive way.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Love the idea of a clamshell design. I like clamshell traycases generally - particularly when the book has a dustjacket. Slipcases can cause edgewear if they are a bit tight or the DJ isn’t perfectly aligned.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I like the Idea of the clam shell as well. Plus I like the fact that Suntup is stretching into a different genre like mystery. I haven't read much mystery so it will be fun when I get to this book.
    I also love the look of the book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

It's really a shame that this title was announced after April Fool's Day. Can you imagine a joke "behind the scenes" video of Paul puffing on a cigar and blowing the smoke directly into a cigar box traycase "to get the scent just right"??

Would've been hilarious!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    It's really a shame that this title was announced after April Fool's Day. Can you imagine a joke "behind the scenes" video of Paul puffing on a cigar and blowing the smoke directly into a cigar box traycase "to get the scent just right"??

Would've been hilarious!
    I think it's irresponsible for Paul to encourage cigar smoking around his books! Now he needs to have a warning on the cigar box. Like the Surgeon General's warning. That would actually be fun and somewhat necessary when you consider that Suntup Editions are habit-forming.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Would've been hilarious!
    I think it's irresponsible for Paul to encourage cigar smoking around his books! Now he needs to have a warning on the cigar box. Like the Surgeon General's warning. That would actually be fun and somewhat necessary when you consider that Suntup Editions are habit-forming.
    Hahaha. 😂

Something like this: "Cigars Are Not A Safe Alternative To Cigarettes, Try Suntup Editions! "

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Would've been hilarious!
    ALSO, I do realize that cigar-style is just a way to describe the clamshell container and it doesn't mean these will be Paul's discarded Cohiba or Drew Estate boxes.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

We have an estimated shipping date for the IAL age!
    It's the 26th of may, looking forward to it. 🤓

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Nice. Excited to see that DJ. And with the bookbinder opening on the 18th, hopefully the numbered won't be far behind.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Nice. Excited to see that DJ.
    Yeah! Me too, need to get me some mylars soon but i'm not sure where i can buy these in Europe. 🤔

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Whew, can finally jump off the train in good conscious. Never intended to buy non-King books so its good to get back to the main concentration of my collection.
    Even with the speculation surrounding next month's book?
    What speculation? I’m out of the loop - work has been insane.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Whew, can finally jump off the train in good conscious. Never intended to buy non-King books so its good to get back to the main concentration of my collection.
    There’s chatter that it could be 1984 signed by King. There, I said it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He said it!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh you jinxed it.....now it's going to be Bentley Little signing every copy to Jeff with the inscription "I don't know, shut up and see!!".

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

Oh you jinxed it.....now it's going to be Bentley Little signing every copy to Jeff with the inscription "I don't know, shut up and see!!".
    I heard a rumor that Bentley will sign #23. The rest of us will only have King's signature.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post

I heard a rumor that Bentley will sign #23. The rest of us will only have King's signature.
    This is getting worse and worse. Feels like a Little novel.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post

This is getting worse and worse. Feels like a Little novel.

Lucky number 23!
    Who's this Bentley Little everyone keeps speaking of? Is he like Jeff's personal boogeyman ? 🤔

Come to think of it, i don't even know my number yet. 😲

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have it on good authority that King will, or will not write a foreword for 1984. He also will, or will not sign 26 lettered copies.
    I guarantee it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 645 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 ... LastLast