Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 644 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I thought you'd like to see this little book we're working on. The book block weighs in at 4.5" thick, mainly due to the heavier cotton paper being used on the Lettered edition. This is one of three 1000+ page books that are in the pipeline. So this edition will be split into two volumes. For comparison, you can see it here beside the Lettered Horns.

Spoiler:

I would love if one of these long books is LONESOME DOVE.
    An epic western for the Suntup canon? Love the idea, Patrick. Have not read the book but love the mini-series.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Western novels aren稚 really my thing, but LONESOME DOVE is on my long list of favorite books. Just talking about it makes me want to read it again.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Last payment for F451 went through today. Just in time to start paying for a new Suntup release.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Last payment for F451 went through today. Just in time to start paying for a new Suntup release.
    All the pieces are falling into place.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I just got home from work.
    I'm going to prepare dinner for the kids and i, eat it and wait for the announcement.

I can't wait to see what it will be. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here in Japan, the announcements come at 2am. I知 currently debating the merits of staying up vs getting sleep, when I have to be up for work at 630.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I'm going to prepare dinner for the kids and i, eat it and wait for the announcement.

I can't wait to see what it will be. 😉
    Have a nice glass/pint of something! I'll be ducking out of a zoom meeting.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Here in Japan, the announcements come at 2am. I知 currently debating the merits of staying up vs getting sleep, when I have to be up for work at 630.
    If you bought The Lottery, you have the luxury of time so there's no need to buy immediately. If you didn't buy The Lottery, you'll have to wait two days anyway. Get your sleep!

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

I can't wait to see what it will be.
    Have a nice glass/pint of something! I'll be ducking out of a zoom meeting.
    Thanks! I'll do that, i'm thinking i'm going to grab one of these tonight.

Cheers (in advance)!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If you bought The Lottery, you have the luxury of time so there's no need to buy immediately. If you didn't buy The Lottery, you'll have to wait two days anyway. Get your sleep!
    Haha I do have the Lottery so I知 not worried about losing my number or anything. Just excited!

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Haha I do have the Lottery so I知 not worried about losing my number or anything. Just excited!
    You can always get your sleep and then wake up to the news. It could be a pleasant way to start your day!

Then again, you're only an hour away and you've made it this far...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Hey Jeff, I have a Zoom meeting as well, but since I bought the last book, I don't know if I will try and sneak away. The meeting starts at 11:45 so hopefully it won't
    go to long. We shall see.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In the good ol' days you just pulled a fire alarm.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving the illustrations of the new book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,
    Reaching out with a plea for help. I sadly missed out on the Lottery....and now, Bibliomysteries! This is right up my alley (as I'm sure it is for a ton of you), so if anyone has a copy of the Lottery they'd like to part with, I'm your guy. I know it's probably a long shot, but don't want to take the chance of missing out on this one. Shoot me a message, and thanks for considering.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! And the cigar box concept! And the theme of the book. I think this is a fantastic addition to The Shelf. I'm so excited--I know how shocked you all must be. Pretty cool to see the numbered get a dust jacket, too.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew, can finally jump off the train in good conscious. Never intended to buy non-King books so its good to get back to the main concentration of my collection.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! And the cigar box concept! And the theme of the book. I think this is a fantastic addition to The Shelf. I'm so excited--I know how shocked you all must be. Pretty cool to see the numbered get a dust jacket, too.
    I just .... I'm stumped i made a correct guess about Otto Penzler. 😲

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Whew, can finally jump off the train in good conscious. Never intended to buy non-King books so its good to get back to the main concentration of my collection.
    Even with the speculation surrounding next month's book?

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

I thought red dragon was sold out. I知 seeing on the site there are some available for $65? Anyone else notice that

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    I thought red dragon was sold out. I知 seeing on the site there are some available for $65? Anyone else notice that
    That's the Artist Gift Edition and you should buy two.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Ya I got one already I just thought the AE was sold out. Maybe I知 getting confused with Fahrenheit . I知 losing my mind. Lol

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    I had thought the AGE was sold out as well. It appears there are 26 left. You'd be crazy to pass it up!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Not me, this one's right up my alley it seems. Ordered! 👌🏻

Love the cigar shaped box, i really want to see it. 😎

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered the AGE myself, I already have the numbered ordered and forgot I hadn't got the AGE yet.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem痴 Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    It doesn't really matter, I can't think of a non-King book that I have got to have. I might start collecting Hill, but looks like Letterpress has that covered. Really need to start saving more.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 644 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 ... LastLast