Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 645 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 578 618 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,200 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Jack & Jill traumatized me, loved it!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://shop.suntup.press/collection...mbered-edition

Edit: And sold.

There's one numbered available that just popped up for sale. Someone must have canceled their order I guess. Anyone who wants it with rights better act fast. I'm sure it won't last long.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I'm still sticking with Kealan Patrick Burke. I know he's not a huge name like a lot of Suntup releases, but I'd be happy with that choice.
    Who's Kealan Patrick Burke?
    I've never heard of him. Does he have a standout title I should read first?
    Thanks
    Kin is a classic horror story.
    I knew the mention of KPB would bring a response from you MLG, ha! Yeah, Kin is amazing, I love KPB and if you don't follow him on Twitter, he is hilarious and has helped me through many days of this pandemic.
    I do love Mr. Burkes story telling. His collection The Number 121 to Pennsylvania has some amazing short stories as well. I do follow him on Twitter and have even stumbled on an Instagram Live he was doing one night.

I would love a Suntup release of some of his work. With that said, I do not expect it this week. He has put so much into the completion of his next novel I do not expect he has an unpublished novel available at this point. Would be happy to be wrong though.
    KPB is a fantastic author. I loved KIN and his short stories in We Live Inside Your Eyes are amazing. Even his short chapbook Distinguishing Features is a great read. His stuff reminds me of Barker but more lonely and surreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not familiar with Barkers story telling but I completely agree with the "Lonely and Surreal" comment.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still sticking with Kealan Patrick Burke. I know he's not a huge name like a lot of Suntup releases, but I'd be happy with that choice.
    Does he also illustrate? I think the overall consensus is that the author is also the artist. This one is still very much a mystery to me.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Jack & Jill traumatized me, loved it!
    That was a fun read! I also discount Mr. Burke from this weeks announcement because Thunderstorm released a four story collection called The Novellas also. I am expecting this weeks announcement to not be from any of the authors I have seen mentioned so far.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Does he also illustrate? I think the overall consensus is that the author is also the artist. This one is still very much a mystery to me.
    He does.

https://www.elderlemondesign.net/interior-illustrations
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    He does.

Holy cow he is good. Real good.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    He does.

Yes. And I just confirmed with Kealan himself that the art is his work. There was some confusion on the website for me as he does not list himself as an artist in his bio. but he did confirm that he did all the art on the site and the cover designs are his as well.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome work. The guy can write fantastically and draw like that...... and yet some folks still don’t know him. Crazy. He needs more recognition for sure.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

All this raving about KPB (who I've never read but have probably seen mentioned here before) prodded me to check out the synopsis and sample of The House on Abigail Lane on Amazon - I'm in! (I will get this).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Along the Path of the Beam jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster's Avatar

Hello friends - I am rethinking my book collection and am looking to sell several of my Suntup editions. DM me with any questions or photo requests - all books are unread & as new.

**In Hand, Ready to Ship**

Red Dragon AE - $325

Let the Right One In AE -$175

Misery AE - $525

A Scanner Darkly AE - $225

The Road Numbered - $1850

Rosemary's Baby Numbered - $850

Silence of the Lambs gift ARC - $150

**Ships upon arrival**

The Exorcist AE - $275

The Wolfen Numbered - $425

The Wolfen AE - $150

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huge price cut!
    RIGHTS!

FOR SALE:
    SUNTUP NUMBERED:

Imajica $700!!!! (Ask about possible rights for no additional charge) PM ME
    Let the Right One In- $700 (sold)
    The Wolfen w/matching Art Portfolio- $600

All #183 in original box and all extras
    p.p. f.f. shipping to U.S. only

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, now that the covers collection is complete (once the last ships), was there a reason you did the first two of the Hodges trilogy, but not End of Watch? Was it a licensing issue?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Paul, now that the covers collection is complete (once the last ships), was there a reason you did the first two of the Hodges trilogy, but not End of Watch? Was it a licensing issue?
    Something like that yes. I don’t recall the details now, but that cover wasn’t done by the same artist. I just can’t recall the details.

The biggest let down for me was Cayea’s The Stand. I tried really hard to get that licensed but he didn’t want to do it. Had to respect his wishes.

I feel that I got every one that could be got and some just weren’t meant to be.

It was a great run, and I had an opportunity to meet some of the artists in the early days which was a lot of fun. Giusti, Stroud, Gervais, Wood, Fennimore. And of course Palladini. I got to see several of the Brautigam originals in person.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

2nd June title has changed. Will you give us a new clue now Paul?

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Where did you see that?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul mentioned it in the Facebook Live video today.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Where did you see that?
    Paul's Facebook live video

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

He mentioned the 2nd June title wasn't as far along in production as he hoped so the announcement for that title is being pushed back and replaced with a different book.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm still waiting for the William Shatner book.....

simmer...simmer...simmer...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Should someone post a link to this video over on LibraryThing, given how much detail Paul provided on how and why he does what he does? Or will that only intensify the cries of "gimmick! gimmick!"?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Should someone post a link to this video over on LibraryThing, given how much detail Paul provided on how and why he does what he does? Or will that only intensify the cries of "gimmick! gimmick!"?
    It’s amazing how convinced people are of their reasons to hold grudges. And how nearly impossible it is for someone who isn’t them to convince them that those grudges are pointless. You’ll either be met with cricket song or full throated outrage. They will insist that Suntup should print on demand like Folio Society and the only reason Paul doesn’t is greed. To continually compare Suntup to FS is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Where did you see that?
    Thanks. I’m not on Facebook so don’t see those.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

John F. Kennedy scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about

Default FS Dark Tower Tease

With Folio Society teasing a Dark Tower release, is there any chance we ever see a Suntup version or is that a pipe dream?

FS has done some great limited and deluxe editions. Beowulf, for instance punches well above it's weight class. The Book of the New Sun limited edition is great and a solid value. The Lovecraft limited they did a few years back is fantastic. Their Stephen King editions solid but uninspiring.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Where did you see that?
    Thanks. I’m not on Facebook so don’t see those.
    Neither am I, but was still able to watch it (first 40 minutes live, then rest after back from lunch). I think there a stream of comments that you can't see if you aren't logged in. (I think this was just 1st or 2nd time I watched it live).

Paul, great you did the Q&A, hope you do this 1 or 2 times a year. Seems a lot of the questions are good candidates for your FAQ
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 645 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 578 618 ... LastLast