Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 643 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 558 608 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,700 of 16073

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You know what's better than a Friday? A Suntup Friday . I have my Wells books waiting for me downstairs. I can't get them because I can not carry them. But they will
    be out and about soon enough .

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I just noticed a little glitch on the designation page, the lettered edition of TWDE has 150 copies.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    Is 150 your number? Because I have this on my page and I did not even order a letter version
    130 is my number
    I just noticed this in my designation page. I did not even a lettered version and there are not 130 of them. No big deal though.
    The World Doesn't End - Numbered Edition130
    The World Doesn't End - Lettered Edition130
    No, i don't own this edition.
    I was just scrolling around the designation page, i sometimes do this for no particular reason.
    I start off with my own designations; 180 (the lottery/ Bibliomysteries), 243 (Red Dragon), 264 (Seed) and 480 (Brother) and i'll go on entering random numbers

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - I’ll get this resolved.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed a little glitch on the designation page, the lettered edition of TWDE has 150 copies.

Is 150 your number? Because I have this on my page and I did not even order a letter version
    130 is my number
    I just noticed this in my designation page. I did not even a lettered version and there are not 130 of them. No big deal though.
    I was just scrolling around the designation page, i sometimes do this for no particular reason.
    I start off with my own designations; 180 (the lottery/ Bibliomysteries), 243 (Red Dragon), 264 (Seed) and 480 (Brother) and i'll go on entering random numbers

I believe Kris is the proud lifetime owner of #150, though not necessarily Letter 150, haha...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post

130 is my number

I believe Kris is the proud lifetime owner of #150, though not necessarily Letter 150, haha...
    that is me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just opened them up. They are both great and look really great all together. Yet another home run.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

130 is my number

This is now resolved. Thanks again for the heads up.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

130 is my number

This is now resolved. Thanks again for the heads up.
    You're welcome Simon!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those interested some #'ed Suntup Editions for sale in Other Collectible Authors Classifieds.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

so i successfully opened up my designation numbers and activated my email on my numbers. Is it a large percentage of people who do this? I wouldn't think so. I'm wondering how much it actually gets used or if people even know how to do it. I could not even find a link to the designation search on the Suntup site

I own books with designation numbers 171 & 188.

I am actively seeking a trade to create a matching set of The Haunting of Hill House + The Lottery.
    For this to happen I would need to find either The Haunting of Hill House 188 OR The Lottery 171

I would also LOVE to know who currently owns # 171 I am REALLY Hoping to match my copy of the Road (171) to the next Cormac McCarthy book to come out
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    so i successfully opened up my designation numbers and activated my email on my numbers. Is it a large percentage of people who do this? I wouldn't think so. I'm wondering how much it actually gets used or if people even know how to do it. I could not even a link to the designation search on the Suntup site
    I did not know you could search and share designations.

Suntup team, perhaps a more direct link to that on the main site or something would make it more widely known?

Also, if anyone who owns HOHH #135 would like to disclose that to me, let's talk. Happy to buy a different copy and trade it to you, or to line your pockets with filthy lucre.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    so i successfully opened up my designation numbers and activated my email on my numbers. Is it a large percentage of people who do this? I wouldn't think so. I'm wondering how much it actually gets used or if people even know how to do it. I could not even a link to the designation search on the Suntup site
    I did not know you could search and share designations.

Suntup team, perhaps a more direct link to that on the main site or something would make it more widely known?

Also, if anyone who owns HOHH #135 would like to disclose that to me, let's talk. Happy to buy a different copy and trade it to you, or to line your pockets with filthy lucre.
    once you know how to check your Suntup number designation, it is the easiest thing to do. i see no reason to change it

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I could not even find a link to the designation search on the Suntup site
    Click on "Support" from the main menu on the website, and then the link is in the main menu of the support site called "Designation Search".

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Right, but what I'm saying is it's not easy to determine that you can make your designations known, or search other designations.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Right, but what I'm saying is it's not easy to determine that you can make your designations known, or search other designations.
    I’ll add instructions with screenshots to the support site when I have a chance. But once you’re logged in, just click the link called “Designation Search”. It’s at the top of the page. That will allow you to search for a designation.

To make your designation known, simply click “Privacy Settings” at the top of the search page.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I’ll add instructions with screenshots to the support site when I have a chance. But once you’re logged in, just click the link called “Designation Search”. It’s at the top of the page. That will allow you to search for a designation.

To make your designation known, simply click “Privacy Settings” at the top of the search page.
    That is the most awesome thing ever Paul. Really is.. not hard to tell you think of the collector. AND how important numbers are to them. Added expense to you, time and effort... YET you do it. Kudos man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

You rock, sir.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not seeing the privacy settings.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I'm not seeing the privacy settings.
    Eureka!

Go to Suntup site. https://suntup.press/
    Sign in. https://shop.suntup.press/account/login
    Click Support (located in the menu under the Suntup logo.) https://support.suntup.press/
    Click the Designation Search link (located at the top of the page.) https://support.suntup.press/designations/
    Enter email and previous order number.
    Click enter.
    On the Your Current Designations page, click Designation Search (located on the right near the top.) https://support.suntup.press/designa...ion_search.php
    On the Designation Owner Search page, click Privacy Settings (located on the right.) https://support.suntup.press/designa...y_settings.php
    Select your privacy setting from the three choices.

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hey !

Hope everyone is doing fine (oh no, he is trying to be nice. He want`s something, what does he want).

-

1: How does it work to buy someone's rights on the second-hand market? - Risk. Transfer process etc ..

Also ..

2: Will the print-run of 350 (eventually) be the new standard, or would it sometimes be print-runs of 250. I`m asking because it could - not would, be slightly dumb to lock in wholeheartedly on a number 250++ if so be

3: Should I prepare for Silence of the lambs in January (and secure a number) or can I wait a little while longer

4: Along the many (but often repeated Wishlist's around) I would like to add: It would be nice to own a fine edition, letterpress of `The King In Yellow`, which has never been done

-

Enjoy !

Øyvind,-

(I don`t mean enjoy me btw)

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Caliban!

To answer your first question, about rights... It is up to the seller to fill out the Rights Transfer form. Unless you bought a numbered or lettered copy of Misery for rights to the Stephen King track, in which case the buyer can submit a separate form for that.

Here is the link to said form:
    https://suntup.press/rights-transfer-form-seller/

As to your second question, 350 copies will be the new standard eventually. It won't be an instantaneous change and there are bound to be some months with only 250 copies (such as December), but there will eventually be a point where it'll be 350 copies going forward.

You'll just have to board the Speculation Train for your third question! Personally, I don't think it'll be Silence of the Lambs for January. But that's just my hunch. Paul hasn't said anything about the title yet, aside from it being a HIGHLY requested title. Then again, I'm sure that Silence is one such title...

And allow me to counter your fourth remark with my own question... Are you on the Suntup mailing list? If not, please sign up. Paul has released several surveys in the past where he's asked for recommendations.

I hope that you'll join the excitement that is the Suntup numbered/lettered family!

John F. Kennedy Caliban will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Great fulfilling answer ! Very clarifying. About the rights. Thank you.

I believe it is still too early for Silence of The Lambs, based on nothing (but it certainly is not far down the road), but if so, with 350 copies, it would (with time at least) be second-hand copies if I should loose out on the lottery (as it would end up in a lottery. Hope not, because I will be ready, but it will).

(I have signed up for overtime at work to prepare a budget, talk about dedication !)

I own 6 lovely Numbered Suntup Editions. I will very likely not buy them all out of plain logic, but it is nice to see the press and Paul & Becca and Co surrounded by such loyal friends, guardian angels and body guards.

I am signed up from before, and have seen but one survey, I think, don`t remember, but now I`m more updated and educated on this number business. Thx man !

I have some great titles I would like to add, but will save those for future surveys.

Øyvind,-

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post

I have some great titles I would like to add, but will save those for future surveys.

Øyvind,-
    No need.

You can post your wish-list.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Having just watched and loved The Queens Gambit on Netflix I would love for Suntup to do the original novel by Walter Tevis!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

For folks that are Allen Williams fans (who did the art for Suntup's edition of 'I Am Legend') - there is going to be a Kickstarter next week for an art book featuring his work.

On another note - just now realizing the wheat straw paper used on the cover of 'The Auctioneer' is Andrea Peterson's - I assume? As I've been reading the book have gotten to appreciate the tactile feel it has, cool stuff.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 643 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 558 608 ... LastLast