Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 643 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643
Results 16,051 to 16,073 of 16073

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Numbered are left?
    I want one, general public can order?
    49 are left.
    Not open for public just yet,
    I wish I could get one but thinking about it, the person that does get it and wants to trade or sell has to make a profit so I really wouldn't be able to afford it now and probably not ever but it does look very nice, congratulations to everyone that gets it. It is a favorite of mine for sure.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, tomorrow at 12:00EST. There may be a few left. To bad it's above your reach.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Yeah, actually getting a sale list together but it is taking me a while, researching current prices is getting difficult

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello there. Well, I know many of the forum members have been here a lot longer, but I was chatting with Jerome the other day and it occurred to me that this year makes it 10 years since I first joined the forum. I cannot believe it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It seems like yesterday.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Congratulations, Paul

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's great for your 10th. I mean you have over 8,000 posts. That's not to shabby.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New book is Rebecca.

https://suntup.press/rebecca/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    New book is Rebecca.

https://suntup.press/rebecca/
    Thanks! I forgot this month has no AE/CE so I won't be getting an email. Looks like another beautiful edition!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Isn't it funny when you hate something with a passion...but can't recall why?

So it is with me and Rebecca; I don't believe I've ever read it (I may have in college, though it's more likely I saw a bit of the 1940 film in a class on Hitchcock) and have no idea what set me off, but...

...every breathless mention of its significance and prominence as an exemplar of the gothic and every hushed recitation of its oh-so-magnificently haunting and evocative opening line pisses me off. (Other than that, I assure you, I am quite ordinary).

I should read it...it would be funny if I enjoyed it.

...but best of luck to Suntup with this; I'm sure it'll go over smashingly.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wonder how the determination is made to offer or not offer an AE/CE; I was surprised to see none with Rebecca, which seems the type of thing that could shift units (if that were a factor).

My Mood
    Cool

The numbered is almost like a lettered and this has to be one of the best lettered there is after reading what it is made of and how it was made.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought Rebecca was kind of slow but eventually it gets to a point where there's something that was pretty shocking and then the rest was gripping. I went into it mostly blind though so IDK how much of it is common knowledge to anyone else because of the movie.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Isn't it funny when you hate something with a passion...but can't recall why?

So it is with me and Rebecca; I don't believe I've ever read it (I may have in college, though it's more likely I saw a bit of the 1940 film in a class on Hitchcock) and have no idea what set me off, but...

...every breathless mention of its significance and prominence as an exemplar of the gothic and every hushed recitation of its oh-so-magnificently haunting and evocative opening line pisses me off. (Other than that, I assure you, I am quite ordinary).

I should read it...it would be funny if I enjoyed it.

...but best of luck to Suntup with this; I'm sure it'll go over smashingly.
    Hitch fought with Selznick throughout the whole thing. I don't think Hitch ever considered it fully his work because David had his fingerprints on it as much as he could. I've never read it either but I hear it started as a "joke" or trick that Daphne tried by writing a book where we never know the protagonist first name. She is simply Mrs. DeWinter. I had to watch that movie ten times before I noticed that.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great looking book as always but this one holds no interest for me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Red dragon, Silence of the lambs and Handmaid numbers... anyone? Interested. Also Godfather is landing.. that too
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Red dragon, Silence of the lambs and Handmaid numbers... anyone? Interested. Also Godfather is landing.. that too
    ISO... I'm looking for these thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

New book is Born of Man and Woman by Richard Matheson.

https://suntup.press/born-of-man-and-woman

My Collection

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think it is cool that Suntup is willing to publish something so short (site says 16 pages).

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Announcement schedule for next quarter has been released. My guesses:

April - 'The Hellbound Heart' - edit: more likely something from Kealan Patrick Burke
    May - 'Of Mice and Men'
    June - 'Don Quixote'
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Announcement schedule for next quarter has been released. My guesses:

April - 'The Hellbound Heart'
    May - 'Of Mice and Men'
    June - 'Don Quixote'
    That's what I was thinking for the first book. But, that would be an awesome quarter if you are right.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fingers crossed for The Hellbound Heart (which also immediately occurred to me), especially since there is a Classic edition (within my budget).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 643 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643