Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 644 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So is every book different? I am still confused. lol
    No worries! So each sheet of paper was painted by hand. Not printed. Take a look at the video at the bottom of the announcement page. Since each sheet is hand painted, no two can be completely alike. Sure, they have the same overall design, but each one is painted individually. We didn't create one design, and then print off 250 copies for each book from one design. Does that make sense? So the Numbered edition covers are each painted by hand for each copy. Nothing to do with the actual designations in the book.
    WOW. FLOORED. Unreal....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If anyone's looking for me, I'm in debtor's prison...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Man....as much I want to get the numbered I don't think I can swing it right now. I'm definitely in for the AGE though.

Also, thinks for the input on Brother. I decided to go ahead and get it. Which is one of the reasons why I'm not getting the numbered of 1984. It was an "either/or" situation and I decided on Brother.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THE BEST OF SPIRIT, side one, track one

Nine - teen - A - tee - four
    The - mail - man - knocking - on - your - door

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

If anyone is giving up their 1984, you have a buyer here that would accept the good karma :-)

This would include the number, though

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like the acrylic case for the numbered - I have the Bowie IS in orange acrylic and the lightening bolt is cut out of the case - it is just beautiful. Very stark, plain yet shows off the book underneath. I wonder if 1984 might be laser cut out of the acrylic...I imagine that is an extra hassle - but might be cool to see; similar to how 1984 is cut out on lettered edition
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Think the acrylic case is a great idea too. Looks sharp.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

just realized that the AGE has die cut 1984 on slipcase - maybe didn't want to have each edition having something similar like that

Here is an example of the Bowie Acrylic case:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/David-Bowie...AAAOSwIzpe0pa5

someone can always buy that one for Becca - The painted sheets will look really cool behind the acrylic
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

As I mentioned in the Suntup forum on FB today: Since every piece is unique, I think it would be great if Marie Kelzer were able to sign the numbered edition along with Jim Burns.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    As I mentioned in the Suntup forum on FB today: Since every piece is unique, I think it would be great if Marie Kelzer were able to sign the numbered edition along with Jim Burns.
    Totally agree!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great call !!
    I totally agree 100%

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I also agree. That would be awesome. Plus I love the acrylic case. The design of each ed is so cool, IMHO.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Weird question, but for the people that own the limited edition of Brother, can someone let me know the page count?

The Suntup limited edition hasn't been added to goodreads yet and I wanted to make sure I had all the info of the details before I added it.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The last numbered page is 298.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for quick reply!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I apologize for the non-Suntup content, but I thought some folks here would be interested in a good deal:

https://www.amazon.com/Road-Vintage-.../dp/B000OI0G1Q

The Road is available on Kindle for $1.99.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

8 lettered left... 66 numbered as of about 30 mins ago... reported on Fans Of Suntup site.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I apologize for the non-Suntup content, but I thought some folks here would be interested in a good deal:

https://www.amazon.com/Road-Vintage-.../dp/B000OI0G1Q

The Road is available on Kindle for $1.99.
    Thank you sir! Tossed this one in Kindle
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

8 lettered left... 66 numbered as of about 30 mins ago... reported on Fans Of Suntup site.
    I WANT ONEEEEE! Tomorrow! *Fingers Crossed*

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

If you are prepared, then you should get one.

Be sure to sign in early. The sale might start a bit early and "on time" might be a bit late.

Have all of your info up to date. If you use PayPal, then be sure that info is up to date too.

Best of luck to you.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

If you are prepared, then you should get one.

Be sure to sign in early. The sale might start a bit early and "on time" might be a bit late.

Have all of your info up to date. If you use PayPal, then be sure that info is up to date too.

Best of luck to you.
    Thanks for those tips

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

62 numbered left
    7 lettered left
    There will probably some left fo the public presale, but I have a feeling they won't last long.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the suggestion. It wasn't part of the initial plan to include Kelzer's signature. And it isn't something that can be added after the fact. The signature sheets were already printed and signed by the time I engaged with Marie for the cover papers.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the suggestion. It wasn't part of the initial plan to include Kelzer's signature. And it isn't something that can be added after the fact. The signature sheets were already printed and signed by the time I engaged with Marie for the cover papers.
    Ah, ok. No worries. You are so far ahead of things by the time you go public, that I figured it was a long shot anyway. Really looking forward to seeing her work, and everything else about this edition, in person. Even the acrylic slipcase is going to be cool.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

So what you're saying is that she'll be signing a SEPARATE sheet that you'll be including with each book?? ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 644 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 523 ... LastLast