Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 644 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 10,326 to 10,350 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Raenas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raenas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    USPS has an international express service as well
    Which is absolutely unreliable at the moment for international shipments. I had a Priority Mail Express International parcel sent to the UK on 13 May. It departed from a Chicago regional facility on 19 May, and is in complete limbo since then. Friends have similar experiences. Fedex works okay.
    Priority is not guaranteed. Express is guaranteed. At least in normal times.
    The parcel is Express. USPS lifted guarantees for most EU shipments for the time being.
    Yes. Confirmed. I routinely send mail to the UK via Global Express. It costs $64.95 with a 3-5 business days guarantee. The 3-5 business day's guarantee was indeed rescinded for the time being around mid-to-late March. You can still track the mail and it has been taking in the 10-12 days range for delivery. That is preferable to the 6 weeks I experienced on two occasions earlier in the year.

John

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I need to go check the mail...something was delivered about 30 minutes ago
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IAL AGE is beautiful. Another job well done.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Indiana is the slowest and last to get there Suntup’s. I am scheduled to see mine next Tuesday
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

My IAL is in a post office 30 miles away from me. Hopefully it'll get to my post office tomorrow morning and not take a trip somewhere else.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Indiana is the slowest and last to get there Suntup’s. I am scheduled to see mine next Tuesday
    If it makes you feel any better, mine just got loaded onto a boat headed for Japan. It might be a few weeks before I get another tracking update, let alone see it.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You at Camp Foster? Semper Fi
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I should get mine today (hopefully this morning).

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    You at Camp Foster? Semper Fi
    I’m living on Camp Kinser and working on MCAS Futenma actually. Semper Fi to you as well brother.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the email. THAT SCULPTURE is amazing! Has Blake ever painted the front of the Great Red Dragon? What did the sculptor use to craft his statue? Beautiful!

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree, the sculpture is awesome! Leave it to Paul to set the bar for bling in addition to books.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The sculpture goes to Pauls comic routes. I am glad to see this to be honest. Low limitation too. I would consider it... BUT will pass only due to space. I am out now and with the move to our condo (delayed by hurricane that hit here last Sept) I will be even less so for shelf space.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

It is an incredible sculpture. A great add on to the book.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just got the email. THAT SCULPTURE is amazing! Has Blake ever painted the front of the Great Red Dragon? What did the sculptor use to craft his statue? Beautiful!
    Never mind my questions. I see Blake did paint the dragon from the front in The Great Red Dragon and the Best From the Sea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Cool

Just revived my IAL AGE. Man is it impressive. I love the case and DJ is fantastic. Plus the art work and the print are top notch. I am glad that I decided to get this edition, along with the other AGE editions that are in
    the pipe line.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So I’m reading IAL right now for the first time. Blasphemy, I know. Can anyone tell me if the AGE art will spoil anything? When I get mine, I want to flip through it and admire. Obviously, I won’t be reading any text, out of turn, just admiring art. Can anyone tell me if that will spoil the story?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The latest offer from Suntup Editions looks absolutely stunning!!!

THE GREAT RED DRAGON SCULPTURE

Featured in the novel Red Dragon by Thomas Harris, the famous William Blake painting, The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun, is one of a series of paintings depicting various scenes from the Book of Revelation.

We are pleased to offer this highly limited handmade sculpture of the Great Red Dragon from the William Blake painting. This limited edition sculpture measures 8” tall and is crafted by sculptor Klaus Gaar using polyurethane resin at his workshop in Austria. Each sculpture is painted by hand, and is signed by the artist.

This edition is limited to no more than 50 hand numbered statues, and the final limitation is based on pre-order demand. This edition of the statue is made exclusively for Suntup Editions and includes a branded metal limitation sticker on the underside of the base.

Order on the Suntup website before they sell out!!!
    https://suntup.press/news/the-great-red-dragon-sculpture/

And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth.

- Revelations 12:3-4

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Half are sold already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

That is a beautiful sculpture! I may have been able to afford one if it was in the same price range as the paperweights. But as my finances are not bottomless, I'd rather put the money toward another Suntup edition.

Congrats to all who snag one of these!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The sculpture goes to Pauls comic routes. I am glad to see this to be honest. Low limitation too. I would consider it... BUT will pass only due to space. I am out now and with the move to our condo (delayed by hurricane that hit here last Sept) I will be even less so for shelf space.
    So if you’re downsizing, does that mean you’re cutting back on your collecting?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So if you’re downsizing, does that mean you’re cutting back on your collecting?
    Not King.. but I do not need a whole lot more. I am SO low on spare. I hate not being able to display beautiful books properly too. The amount of King being released is so small I should be ok, but will not add anymore authors or publishers (suntup only). I am hoping that when the new book room is built it will allow me to have a bit more space but at this point... that is a long way off. If I have to? I will sell all anthologies that are King signed to make room.. but we will see.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Paul,

The statue looks great, but like others I need to think about it considering the price (since a) not a book, b) not King related). Assuming it doesn't sell out (probably a bad assumption if they are already half way there), when to you plan to stop the preorders? I didn't see that mentioned anywhere. Just wondering how long I have to think it over.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Cool

For anyone thinking about that statue, there are 24 left.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Paul,

The statue looks great, but like others I need to think about it considering the price (since a) not a book, b) not King related). Assuming it doesn't sell out (probably a bad assumption if they are already half way there), when to you plan to stop the preorders? I didn't see that mentioned anywhere. Just wondering how long I have to think it over.
    I haven't figured on a specific date. I'm thinking by the end of the week or early next week.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Paul,

I haven't figured on a specific date. I'm thinking by the end of the week or early next week.
    I doubt you'll have to worry about it.

I just bought mine.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 644 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 514 ... LastLast